Theme week (June 14th - June 20th)

DeletedUser

Count me in! Atleast with an avatar, I'll have to think about the signature...

Is this going to be a recurring thing, with new themes every week? If so, I'd like to suggest the theme 'Dress like The West'.

DeletedUser1105

I tried making my avatar (I had a pretty good idea, I think...) using aviary phoenix. My very poor skills let me down and I scrapped it!

DeletedUser

I like how the guy who's doing someone a favor writes his name into the signature. What a jerk.

DeletedUser5046

Dang how am i suppose to start working on my entry when i cant use te aviary ,,,,dang internet T_T

DeletedUser1105

I like how the guy who's doing someone a favor writes his name into the signature. What a jerk.

He didn't have to do me a signature. I didn't have to use it if I didn't like it. What's the harm in him signing his work?

If I didn't want it there I could easily colour over it.

Keep your insults to yourself, because nobody wants to hear them.

DeletedUser

He didn't have to do me a signature. I didn't have to use it if I didn't like it. What's the harm in him signing his work?

Signing his work? What is this, an art show? Oh no, that's right, it's a signature. Keep your pretentious quabbling to yourself, kid. If it were a half decent signature, I would understand, but since it's a took-me-five-minutes-I-could-have-crapped-out-this-signature-in-my-morning-dump type quality I don't see a reason to sign it other than showing people what an obviously generous person you are. That being said, I made you a new signature, I figured you might like this one better since it's more artsy. If you look closely you can clearly see the definition in colour and substance. My inspiration was the more refined modern abstract art. It even has a bit of surrealism tied into it, you should check it out:

[spoil]
evilmonkeysig.jpg
[/spoil]

I did have to make it a little bit larger than it was before, if only to be able to fit in all the awesomeness and potential that I saw for it. Let me know what you think.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1105

Yes, very funny Divest. Well done.

I still have not heard a reason why he shouldn't do that, what the problem is and how it is any of your business?

I like the signature, and it doesn't bother me that his name is on there. Why shouldn't he? Maybe he enjoys creating signatures (even if the quality if not to your standards), and maybe people seeing that he did a signature for me might make them think that maybe he would do one for them. Revn gets to do more signatures, and the other person gets a signature. What would be wrong with that?

Even if it generated no interest at all, what harm has been done?

DeletedUser

Divest, gotta go with Monkey on this one. If Monkey didn't want it on there he wouldn't use the sig and there is nothing wrong with it to be honest.

Although that was a pretty darn funny post.

DeletedUser

All I'm saying is that it's a pretentious and pompous thing to do, I'm not saying it should be against the rules in the same way that I don't think there should be a rule against people who regularly walk around with sticks up their arses. To each their own!

DeletedUser

I've been using my picture as an avatar for quite a while, would I also have to make a signature using it too? I'd think people would get sick of seeing me real quick if I did.

DeletedUser

Umm... no, it's not required. If you have another picture, it'd be nice but it's up to the person.

If you would like, I can help you with one.

DeletedUser5046

uhm...i think virgy gave me an idea....for te next theme...

can our avvie of us be in glasses for our next theme?