The West World Records 5

• Thread starter DeletedUser22685
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

neel shah

no the new damage formula is supposed to add like +10 or 20 damage to builds with many leadership though some go insane leadership and low health to get like 100-150 damage added. however the problem with the formula is it not adds the damage, it uses a multiplier to your damage, and not just normal damage, also to the damage done of a crit

thats why if you crit a 12k tank you don;t get 1200+600 damage, no you get like 2000-2500 damage(note numbers are not accurate ask gaga for that :p, but i hope it makes clear what is bugged\wrong with the formula)

so u mean to say Zeta that the damage formula is bugged and this will be corrected?

so shud i go fr complete leadership fr my dueller character?

DeletedUser

so u mean to say Zeta that the damage formula is bugged and this will be corrected?

so shud i go fr complete leadership fr my dueller character?

well the formula should work as add on to your weapon damage, instead it multiplies with all your damages, which means our dear old futu on w15 could get critted for 3k+ hp, but you notice it now already not only with those pure damage guys that many get better crits then before.

not sure if and how the devs will change it, maybe they like it who know, i still think its nonsense that even a 4k hp dude can now be killed in 3-4 shots, anyway this is not the thread for these kind of discussions

this is for records like someone on w15 having 12k achievement points as level 1

DeletedUser22685

no the new damage formula is supposed to add like +10 or 20 damage to builds with many leadership though some go insane leadership and low health to get like 100-150 damage added. however the problem with the formula is it not adds the damage, it uses a multiplier to your damage, and not just normal damage, also to the damage done of a crit

thats why if you crit a 12k tank you don;t get 1200+600 damage, no you get like 2000-2500 damage(note numbers are not accurate ask gaga for that :p, but i hope it makes clear what is bugged\wrong with the formula)

Would you care to provide some examples? Crit damage is bugged because it is included in the damage formula rather than calculated afterwards, but regular hits should be working fine as far as I'm aware.

DeletedUser

Hello, I am a Portuguese player, wanted to know if this topic will be updated, because I think it would be better so the players be able to consult the records updated without walking demand.
I think I can add some new records ;)
Greetings, PThugo

DeletedUser

futu updates when he has time, regardless of requests. I update my threads when my meh gets low, but it's still pretty high atm.

DeletedUser22685

Hello, I am a Portuguese player, wanted to know if this topic will be updated, because I think it would be better so the players be able to consult the records updated without walking demand.
I think I can add some new records ;)
Greetings, PThugo

Not many records have changed since the last update, I don't know what you're complaining about. The only ones that have really been claimed have been fort ones, and I'm not updating those until we find out whether or not a certain bug with crits is going to be fixed or if it's a "feature"

DeletedUser

Most crafted itens in one day

New Record

World

Baltimore PT - PT9

Owner

PThugo

Attachments

• 512.jpg
    512.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 15

DeletedUser

Highest hit in fort battle

Hit

Owner

PThugo

World

Baltimore PT - PT 9

Attachments

• 1365197724-paco-98kb.jpg
    1365197724-paco-98kb.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 19

DeletedUser

What about a new category, lowest experience per duel for over 1000 duels?
http://prntscr.com/19c2g1
May3r on World 1 has that record,( at least for now) with .167 experience per duel.

how do you calculate only dueling exp... and how much exp is gained per level?

I am level 93 with 16000+ duel wins

and how do you minus out that foolish log-in bonus exp gained?!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

how do you calculate only dueling exp... and how much exp is gained per level?

I am level 93 with 16000+ duel wins

and how do you minus out that foolish log-in bonus exp gained?!

That's not a record category and won't be added as one, so don't worry about it.

DeletedUser

the post's that I put, did not count? :)

few pages back there been screenies of higher crits and due to new ff system even 50% higher crits are also possible.

also non .net records will only be added if they are significantly more huge then the current .net record

DeletedUser

my guess that is a record, since it simply can be beaten, but its not easy to beat since you need a helluva inventory

but futu maybe updates once per month or so, so be patiented and he will tell you eventually in a summarizing post like you seen before if its a record or not

Status
Not open for further replies.