The West World Records 5

• Thread starter DeletedUser22685
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser33639

http://prntscr.com/1eq5np

on Briscoe world does this count as the largest luck drop?

just checked the ranking and mine doesn't qualify sorry for posting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry, I don't feel like reading 55 pages of posts. I was curious about GG in 29 days. When I look at the pic, all I see is that Gaga bought nuggets one day, and then got GG 29 days later.

Anyway, even with the UPS shop today, I'm guessing that it is impossible to get GG so fast w/o using nuggets or spending a lot of bonds.

Ripwise

Sorry, I don't feel like reading 55 pages of posts. I was curious about GG in 29 days. When I look at the pic, all I see is that Gaga bought nuggets one day, and then got GG 29 days later.

Anyway, even with the UPS shop today, I'm guessing that it is impossible to get GG so fast w/o using nuggets or spending a lot of bonds.

Ofcourse she used nuggets and got it 29 days later. She also holds record for 7 levels gained in a fort battle. I see nothing strange here ;)

DeletedUser

My point is, there is no indicator when she started her character. Anyway, I'm not disputing the record - just wondering about her start date.

Also, with the new quest requirements, you can't get GG before L86 anymore (unless people sell you their keys from Raid and Art Thief).

delldell56

colt, it's perfectly possible to get it a lot faster than 29 days even though the level for a required quest has changed, because now we have many buffs to help, daily quests and daily bonus. however, i believe it's nearly impossible to get there without spending nuggets. why? because even with a really wise management of your energy and health, you only have a certain amount of energy without having to refill; and for that, you need either bond buffs (20% every 10 minutes won't help) or nugget refill in worlds where you can do that. premium automation and energy are extremely useful, but that also costs nuggets. now, remember we are talking about 29 days or faster, starting from level 1, so there is no chance a player would be able to rack up enough bonds to fund the cost of buffs (energy, health, instructions).

bottomline, a really crazy & skilled player, willing to sacrifice sleep and end up with a much lighter wallet, could do it in a week if they reaaaaaally wanted it. one not so skilled but equally willing could do it in 2 weeks. i don't know many players who can do it, and the few who can, don't want to. but, they will need to spend nuggets heavily.

*edit*: she started the character when she said she did. she also quit for a weekend so, if you substract those 2 days when she didn't log in, she actually got her gg in 27 days. you can track her character via westforts (nancy callahan, world 11), since part of her leveling was done through battles. she did the same a year later, this time using the help of buffs (no shop bonds existed yet), during the first 50 levels when she didn't use nuggets, with rick perry on world 12. with full premium & shop buffs, the higher level is nothing but a pebble on the road for someone who wants to get the gg in less than a month.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

dell, many thanks for the insightful post. Looks like you confirmed my first guess:
BTW, are you sure the UPS shop wasn't around when she did the same thing on W12 with rick perry? I'm pretty sure the bonds shop was introduced early in 2012 (around January or February). Only reason I remember the time-frame is because I quit the game around the same time.

I looked at some of the old posts in the original thread and was amused to see that Neo asked about her start date, too. Good thing Elmyr and dell confirmed it. Neo also claimed to have gotten GG in 2 weeks, but I guess that's not as crazy as it first sounded.

DeletedUser

Grats, I thought I had a chance at being first because people would lose interest, but you beat the hell out of me. I think I've been trying to get to 640 for 2 months on my highest.

Thanks. Active world market really saves a lot of trouble. If there wasn't constant availability of items, i believe i would quit sooner.
As for excellent results, only one on canned beans.

DeletedUser

http://prntscr.com/1f185t

Highest Hit in a fort battle: 2020

World: One

Player: - - - - -

[22:18]<b>Town's Founder</b> Loezer Jos: You shot at Motag8tor and caused 2232 damage! Round 8 has begun, the next round begins in 102 seconds. You shot at Zobel and caused 2539 damage! Round 9 has begun, the next round begins in 101 seconds. You shot at Cpt Killer and caused 2474 damage!

he should screenshot those but still he only has to crit a 10k tank to beat your record :D

loezer jos on W13 btw:

http://www.westforts.com/en13/battles/battle/21702

30k+ damage in 1 fight highest average damage for 25+ hits and well as you can see highest crit recorded, though its a copy paste not a screenshot

i could say hurray for the new damage formula, but i critisized the new ff changes enough already :p, but trust me its fun to see a 4k hp player die in 3 shots :D

Last edited by a moderator:

neel shah

Grrr............. he is gona pure leadership[ and that is the thing :p

We could have won that battle had it not been for him >.<

Anywayz nice buld, clothes and hitting ;)

DeletedUser

As for excellent results, only one on canned beans.

I've had three on glowing mixture. Besides my month off, I haven't missed many days without buying anything on the open market besides incense.

DeletedUser14006

[22:18]<b>Town's Founder</b> Loezer Jos: You shot at Motag8tor and caused 2232 damage! Round 8 has begun, the next round begins in 102 seconds. You shot at Zobel and caused 2539 damage! Round 9 has begun, the next round begins in 101 seconds. You shot at Cpt Killer and caused 2474 damage!

he should screenshot those but still he only has to crit a 10k tank to beat your record :D

I would usually say "no pic, no proof" but it just happens I had copied the following from my latest battle on world one and have his beat by a single point, only problem is I forgot to screenshot it:

<b>Town's Founder</b> - - - - -: You shot at Datag9tol and caused 2233 damage! Round 19 has begun, the next round begins in 103 seconds. You shot at Bokel and caused 2539 damage! Round 20 has begun, the next round begins in 102 seconds. You shot at Pvt Dill and caused 2475 damage!

DeletedUser

I would usually say "no pic, no proof" but it just happens I had copied the following from my latest battle on world one and have his beat by a single point, only problem is I forgot to screenshot it:

<b>Town's Founder</b> - - - - -: You shot at Datag9tol and caused 2233 damage! Round 19 has begun, the next round begins in 103 seconds. You shot at Bokel and caused 2539 damage! Round 20 has begun, the next round begins in 102 seconds. You shot at Pvt Dill and caused 2475 damage!

but you both had copied even better shots (middle ones). They are same for 2539 damage.

DeletedUser20647

[22:18]i could say hurray for the new damage formula, but i critisized the new ff changes enough already :p, but trust me its fun to see a 4k hp player die in 3 shots :D
Careful though, it currently is not working as intended. They might fix it as leadership is not only multiplying the weapon damage, but also crit, buff, gear and sector bonus damage.

As for getting the record, ya'll should go to world Colorado and crit futurama using a precise pepper gun. Can reach something like 3200-3300 :)

DeletedUser

yeah i noticed as well that the new damage formula also increases the crit damage insanely much, since i first thought ok max 700 + critting a 14k tanks is maybe 2100 damage tops.

i wonder if you got with the all damage build on w11 and crit a 18k hp chinese :D

@ derek thats just copy pasting and changing names and slightly the numbers :p, but as lady gaga said you can even reach 3000+ damage crits with this new (bugged) system if your the all damage build

neel shah

so u all mean that leadership is affecting the damage and also is a really good trather 'BEST ' skill for duellers

right

;)

DeletedUser

so u all mean that leadership is affecting the damage and also is a really good trather 'BEST ' skill for duellers

right

;)

no the new damage formula is supposed to add like +10 or 20 damage to builds with many leadership though some go insane leadership and low health to get like 100-150 damage added. however the problem with the formula is it not adds the damage, it uses a multiplier to your damage, and not just normal damage, also to the damage done of a crit

thats why if you crit a 12k tank you don;t get 1200+600 damage, no you get like 2000-2500 damage(note numbers are not accurate ask gaga for that :p, but i hope it makes clear what is bugged\wrong with the formula)

Status
Not open for further replies.