The West World Records 5

• Thread starter DeletedUser22685
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8627

My opinion would be that this thread should only be about .net. If other language servers want to host something like this, they should do that on their forums.

Reason why I say this is that campaign are also run server specific where some language servers, players may have had the opportunity to gain certain items or AP/SP that was never available here.

DeletedUser22685

My opinion would be that this thread should only be about .net. If other language servers want to host something like this, they should do that on their forums.

Reason why I say this is that campaign are also run server specific where some language servers, players may have had the opportunity to gain certain items or AP/SP that was never available here.

That's why they're in a separate category and only added if they're significantly more impressive than the current .net record.

DeletedUser

15 sec job find -athos foil, $5775

http://prntscr.com/1brvxh

colorado> breechloader/6000$

B1h9pYe.png

DeletedUser

I had to do it because of these piddling 15 second drops. :p w15, 15 seconds, $8470

DdRNQBR.png

DeletedUser

I'm sure someone will come along any time now and post Younger's as a 15-second drop.

DeletedUser18357

I'm sure someone will come along any time now and post Younger's as a 15-second drop.

Yeah, i have, younger, hernando, even fancy boots at 15s... unfortunately there is no such category for international drops :p Anyway, i'm also glad you did it, way too many updates :up:

DeletedUser22685

A record is created for each international category as they are claimed.

DeletedUser22685

Is it? I don't remember you changing that, I thought it was still just for records that were far above .net.

I didn't change that, I should have said every record that is claimed and worth recognising.

Status
Not open for further replies.