The West World Records 5

• Thread starter DeletedUser22685
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser17612

no, it was already said, that number of crafts is not record category anymore.

DeletedUser22685

I wonder how many more people will fail to read the part where I said damage records from the bugged crit period will not be counted.

DeletedUser

One last update before the fair rapes my inventory.

Elmyr, w15
Total items: 13,628
Total named items: 320 (we just count the named versions of shop pants, belts, and weapons, right?)
Distinct items: 1126 (yeah, the current record holder et al could beat it)
One item: 2673 parcels (I could have beaten the current record a year ago)
Total buy price: $13,232,889

http://tw-db.info/?strana=invent&x=2de6afd7e58b72630c04d9d0a8d049d2284fc3cd

Edit: I needn't have worried. I didn't look at what the fair needed on w15. Nothing I have a lot of, besides the Union flags I have 128 of.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

For total named items I think we should use the same criteria as distinct named items, which is anything TW-DB counts as a named item in its character stats page. It seems to use more than just regular named items, but I'd have to take a closer look at it to see what exactly it counts.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I didn't feel like figuring that out. Phoenix does just have one more than me though and the only regular named item I don't have is Wyatt's.

DeletedUser22685

He's got one more than me as well though, I have all regular named items but am missing some things like Rudolph, Howdah, GT, Inno belt and Sniper. I think Rudolph is the most likely out of those things to be included as a named item.

DeletedUser3230

Now now Elmyr, my link is still there with my 1191 distinct items inventory, the total just hasn't been updated on the post here.
I've also got the 47 distinct named items to match the current record using tw-db's named items, if we decided to count things with actual names in them though I could probably take you as I'm missing very few items.

DeletedUser

I've also got the 47 distinct named items to match the current record using tw-db's named items, if we decided to count things with actual names in them though I could probably take you as I'm missing very few items.

Most collectors aren't also hoarders and only care about one of each item. As for your distinct items record, then claim it. My total inventory value link was always there too. Records aren't updated unless you claim them.

DeletedUser

a well some fort fighting records

a kinda silly one, most fortfights completed total: Yammie\eeyam W1,11,12,13,14,15,16 last time we checked on westforts we counted: 3679

most damage done by 1 town in a month: worldusers: 7.013.548 W15(thats when hassan was already banned btw futu).

and just for the record, highest damage 10, 25 hits and highest crit won't be recorded with this new ff system right? but how about town damage in the month july or personal player damage, since even 200 ld on a 5k dueller makes a crit that used to be 1400 damage 1700 damage? and thus adds to those damages as well
http://www.westforts.com/en15/town/battles/14573

DeletedUser35737

Is this a record?
1if345

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

Well it beats the current record, but I can beat them both on Briscoe.

e5d4.png

delldell56

Most collectors aren't also hoarders and only care about one of each item. As for your distinct items record, then claim it. My total inventory value link was always there too. Records aren't updated unless you claim them.

pffft. i noticed you cared enough to collect 3 chuck norris' fists but you only own 1 elmyr beard, and it's not even an original, exclusive elmyr's beard. what a loser :p

Status
Not open for further replies.