The vision of Brazil on other countrys

DeletedUser

Please allow me to defend myself... (again...)

You're kidding me right? You're going to act all hurt because you indicate that you read what I posted, but you aren't going to bother reading the information provided in the links I gave you,
You are putting words in my mouth. And yet ignoring my post. Thank you.
Or you have serious problems of textual interpretation or, maybe... you are just the one kidding here... I'm not kidding when i feel offended by your behavior.

and aren't going to bother researching the issue itself despite the fact you insist on my providing supporting evidence?
I said I would do it later. Never said I wouldn't do it. (And it just doesn't matter, anyway)

---------
(somewhat) "on topic" (and again, exposing my opinion)

I doubt about these "97,3% gypsies"... o_o
Why the hell would anyone want to keep distance from them? I doubt most of the interviewed has ever seen one. Gypsies don't even have a "bad image" around here, in Brazil o_o

I really doubt this research wasn't manipulated in some way.

obs: I'm not trying to "win" any thread. I'm not saying what I say here is the absolute truth. I'm just saying I doubt this research is valid to this topic.
I believe there's a big misunderstanding from who's criticizing me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You're kidding me right? You're going to act all hurt because you indicate that you read what I posted, but you aren't going to bother reading the information provided in the links I gave you, and aren't going to bother researching the issue itself despite the fact you insist on my providing supporting evidence?

I think that was a misunderstanding (or I misunderstood him.) He said he reads everything you posted, but didn't want to read more or search for things right now. Sometimes these things can get too confusing for me, but that's what I understood from his post. :blink:

DeletedUser

Sorry... Sorry...

I want to read.
I will continue reading the things posted here (including links etc).
And I DID read everything.

I've already apologized for my problems at comunication
but I just don't agree being accused of "not wanting to read" things. If they accused me of this, that was their fault.
Following their interpretation, I'd had just contradicted myself. But they just pointed out a wrong statement.
Sorry for the confusion...

Well...
I just won't search anything on internet (or in other place) right now. (That's it, Artemis. I hope I was clear this time.)
This consume time and I'm trying to do an important thing in the Brazilian The-West.
Also I prefer doing this after sleeping. So probably I will come just tomorrow with better arguments of why I think there were biases in the links Hellstromm provided.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

EBC is the national broadcasting, the public agency, for the government of Brazil. Basically, they're the information single-source for the Brazilian government. Also, Flávia Albuquerque is not a journalist, she is a clinical psychologist with a minor in communications (English/Portuguese) who worked on the research project discussed. She is not an outsider and she was not posing her opinions on the report, she was providing a lay summary of the results.

She is? Ok, maybe I got that wrong. I just couldn't find any information about her as a psychologist - whereas I did find her name attributed to articles such as Despite NAFTA Losses Brazil Footwear Sector Grows.

I didn't understand this article but the byline is "Flávia Albuquerque - Repórter da Agência Brasil" which makes her appear like a reporter. So perhaps you'll understand why I figured she was a journalist.

If you say she's not a journalist but a clinical psychologist, though, I'll take your word for it.

DeletedUser

Poor conditons for the people on the nile and wonderful condiotons for those outside the forest.

DeletedUser

Wow... umm, Alex, the Nile River is in Africa. And conditions outside of the Amazon rain forest are not wonderful, as the majority of people live in squalor, in Brazilian ghettos of large cities and shack housing in small towns.

DeletedUser5046

Umm... dusty roads, lots of green stuff, Spanish people, coastal areas surrounded by green stuff, bananas plantations (seriously) and the flag.

Not exactly the promised land but that's the things that come to mind.

...mine doesnt include te green stuffs....but includes a lot of tiny bikinis o_O and models...and hmm...lucky gals...