P&P the state of Arizona?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

After being away for months I was thinking of rejoining Arizona at it was my first world.

So I am wondering if it still a good world to join?

I look in the forum and it appears from the comments that everyone is against a small alliance refered to as unhinged.

but there seems to be no alliance called unhinged, one town called unhinged and not in an alliance.

Fort fights (my favorite) seem to be one sided.

Dueling seems to be done by one town for the most Bandits with a couple more in town in tow.

So is this world considered to be dieing?

Is there any real conflict?

Are the fort fights worth while or are the onesided?

DeletedUser

unhinged are no longer part of an alliance as of this weekend. the alliance that was unhinged is now "the resistance"

and if fort battles are your favorite, well there will always be battles. too many people that are fort builds not to

and if you have been away for months, and believe everything you read in here....well i cant help you there:p

DeletedUser

yes, u go on, believe Ratata :D He's the true voice in all this :)

And as the voice of wisdom said: U can always join some forts.... there's plenty of battles, jsut up to u what town u join in with

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

Wow, we at Dueling On really are behind the times. Since when did Unhinged disband? :blink: We're just simple folk over here.

DeletedUser

I think that it started a bit after Cattle Prod (and friends) took the fort Death Star (Big fort from wolf). Also near the time of the 30+ battles.

DeletedUser22575

After being away for months I was thinking of rejoining Arizona at it was my first world.

So I am wondering if it still a good world to join?

I look in the forum and it appears from the comments that everyone is against a small alliance refered to as unhinged.

but there seems to be no alliance called unhinged, one town called unhinged and not in an alliance.

Fort fights (my favorite) seem to be one sided.

Dueling seems to be done by one town for the most Bandits with a couple more in town in tow.

So is this world considered to be dieing?

Is there any real conflict?

Are the fort fights worth while or are the onesided?

Don't let them town rankings based on dueling points fool you. Unless your a soft target 9 out of 10 of the bandits are just posers when it comes to dueling. :laugh:

DeletedUser22685

In that case, there are far too many soft targets in Arizona ;)

DeletedUser16008

Naa lets face it theres a lot of soft targets on every world. :D

Only thing i see different about newer worlds is the option of buying points. Stick them on a 0 motive and 99.9% regular players will be in no condition to compete.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser25963

Oh what did TSC do this time Plug ?
Not make Berkie and La Resistance hate us i hope.

DeletedUser

There will be enough fort battles in the near and far future...

DeletedUser25963

Who care about fort battle.
Only a sissy care about fort battle.
We are TSC are old school noob!
Check around you what is change there don't just put your eyes on fort battle overview.

DeletedUser

Well Huzzah, since you saw the need to drag my name into something that had nothing to do with me, I will make a public announcement....

La Resistance will no longer be defending Shadow forts. If anyone needs a hand attacking them, just give a yell ;)

DeletedUser

We have always successfully defended Shadows forts but well, with 68 people in their alliance which included 15 people from Peco's, who they have always stated that they hated, they might have some trouble defending those 2 large forts that they own. Of course I am sure Huzzah won't care since he's not a sissy :no:

DeletedUser24373

Arizona is a great world to play on, especially for fort fights. There are at least 20 battles per week at a minimum.

Unhinged as a group has broken up. I am not 100% sure as to what their new status may be, Berkie and others can let you know that.

I would not say that one group is dominating in Fort fights, although it may be a little more unbalanced as of late. I am sure that most of the "unhinged" fort fighters will regroup in some fashion, and I hope they do. Personally, I consider them one of the better fort fighting groups on any world and it would be a shame not to be able to battle against them.

I wish you luck and fun times if you come back mate.

DeletedUser

It's been unbalanced for months...lol...where you been? Even though you have left your alliance, you still choose to fight with your old pals from up in smoke as well as new trinity so I am not exactly sure what you are trying to say or what has changed.

And ummm, where did I go??

HelenBack

Who are you kidding Outlaw? Things have been lopsided for months! Unhinged had about 400+ people in it and we are currently against Up in Smoke and New Trinity (each with 600+ people). I heard from BOTH big alliances that they had teamed up to destroy Unhinged.

1200+ people against 400? Ya... that's even. At one point we added up all the alliances that were fighting against us... over 1700 people... So very fair.... We may have some great fort fighters, but we can't go against the amount of HP that your side has. BTW... A REAL fort fighter relies on battle skills and strategies... Not on how much HP they can pile on the flag.

Fort battles are not a challenge... they're a walkover. Most have decided "why bother?"... Some have left the world... Some have left the game. All because your side decided to bully one smaller alliance... Bravo... I hope you're all proud of yourselves for ruining other people's fun.

If you wanted real fort battles (like some of you claim), then you would have been real fort fighters and fought fairly.

As for Arizona... it's a lost cause... People that you think are friends will turn against you on a whim. Part of an alliance one day... next day they're attacking your town and fort. And soon as your side gets all the forts... you'll turn against each other. That's already starting to happen. By far... Arizona is the WORST world...

DeletedUser

in rebuttal to helens rant/whine

1) instead of lumping entire alliances vs yourself, at least take the time to look at how many fort fighters vs how many fort fighters.

2) fort battles havent been a walkover. they started becoming that much more lopsided when you started complaining in every county that you were in, and eventually i guess the lemmings listened

3) define fight fairly when i know that you yourself have employed spies in the past. you. not your alliance. you.

4) ruining peoples fun...does that mean because on one particular world you are not the completely over dominating force, and arent liking how it feels?

5) talking about betrayal and yaddayaddayadda....what exactly is it called when a founder walks away when a town/alliance is failing?

HelenBack

in rebuttal to helens rant/whine

1) instead of lumping entire alliances vs yourself, at least take the time to look at how many fort fighters vs how many fort fighters.

2) fort battles havent been a walkover. they started becoming that much more lopsided when you started complaining in every county that you were in, and eventually i guess the lemmings listened

3) define fight fairly when i know that you yourself have employed spies in the past. you. not your alliance. you.

4) ruining peoples fun...does that mean because on one particular world you are not the completely over dominating force, and arent liking how it feels?

5) talking about betrayal and yaddayaddayadda....what exactly is it called when a founder walks away when a town/alliance is failing?

Rat, since this is all you ever hear anyways:
1) Whine whine whine whine whine.....
2) Whine whine whine whine whine whine whine.....
3) Whine whine whine whine whine..... Whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine..... Whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine.....
4) Whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine.....
5) Whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine.....

To those that actually read this:
1) Take a look at the last battle at Dirty Deeds... Your side had at least another 40K hp there. Most of your side is skilled for fort battles. Plus you have the bloated tank twins (10K+ hp each) on your side.

2) I did not complain in every county... I was having a discussion with someone and you interrupted. You didn't see a 4:1 ratio as being a tad unbalanced where I tend to think it is.

3) As I mentioned before, I had only "employed spies" after the enemy had admitted they were receiving information from us from 3 sources. We were trying to find out who the spies were so we could get rid of them. This same enemy joined our side of the fort battles and joined our chats to try and mess up the battle for us. No I do not think spying is honourable... but how else can you get rid of those who do use them? Now that we are finding the information the enemy spies get isn't helping our enemies win battles anyways, we have stopped "employing spies". And before you decide to accuse me... No, I don't have any spies in Arizona.

Fighting fairly would be having reasonably equal sides... Not the 4:1 ratio we have now. And despite the larger numbers you have, your side constantly called multis against our side. So we would hardly have any HP or people left in the later battles... then you just walk in and take the fort. We lost a lot of forts to those multis. Yes, we did have the "day of multis", but that was a one time situation. We were actually tired of your side constantly attacking us... We never got a breather. That was in retaliation. I prefer a real 1 to 1 battle. Full sides... and going the strategy route rather than the "pile the tanks on the flag" route.

4) Not at all... Infact quite the contrary... If I were in your position (with all the tanks you have and about 1200+ people available), I'd be bored. There's no challenge in it. The only world that I'm in a "dominating force" we have battled it out with the enemy on very even footing. Then they started the daily mega-multis and then a whole bunch of people from both sides left that world. You thought that one day was bad? Try having about 10 battles almost every day... all within a few hours so you can't get to them all... you have to spread your troops thin. People on both sides got tired of showing up at non-battles... Everyone tried to reason with those who kept calling the multis, but they wouldn't listen. This nearly killed that world.

5) You mean my leaving Arizona? Why would you care? My West spirit is crushed... I'm close to leaving all worlds (the game). People have asked me to stay... But after those I trusted turned against me, I no longer enjoyed the game. I take loyalty seriously... We could have left Unhinged... I had offers to join the other side... But I didn't because Unhinged was with us from the start. Loyalty is something that those on Arizona should learn the meaning of. I've never seen so many people switching sides so often. Ally one day... attacking you the next. Makes your head spin...

Status
Not open for further replies.