P&P the state of Arizona?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yes Sir, you got that right. :p

Switch ends on that telescope you been reading those smoke signals through though cowboy and you might read them different. :laugh:

thanks for the tip tj. now it makes more sense. the smoke signals say helen, not berkie...:D

DeletedUser25963

Any time Huzzah, glad to oblige. You might want to publicly explain to Derek, but since the thread in bandits forum is gone, he can't see where you declared war on us over 1 duel against a town that we had agreed duels were ok with each other.

Your battle is not with the alliance it is with unhinged, be a big man & admit it. It seems to me that your little battle isn't going so well for you.

Ko'd in unhinged...11

ko'd in shadow.....11
ko'd in pecos........2
ko'd in angels........4
total...................17

can you guys all get into 1 town so that we do not have to travel all across the map? It'll make our job easier ;)

Ah yes the mighty Unhinged.
Btw you not count dead body from other La Resistance member ?
You not count or you can't count cause too many dead body ?
Or maybe they are not important enough, cause they are only some unnamed and unknown sacrifice
But however it's all your call ;)
The Mighty Unhinged and the sacrifice La Resistance :unsure:

DeletedUser22685

I'm not attacking La Resistance. I was told we no longer like unhinged so I'm only attacking unhinged, I still like most members of La Resistance and will defend their forts. But only when I'm on KO like now, Mister Bluff taught me a lesson lol.

DeletedUser

Ah yes the mighty Unhinged.
Btw you not count dead body from other La Resistance member ?
You not count or you can't count cause too many dead body ?
Or maybe they are not important enough, cause they are only some unnamed and unknown sacrifice
But however it's all your call ;)
The Mighty Unhinged and the sacrifice La Resistance :unsure:

nah, this is nothing more but your alliance against unhinged. But, we can add your KO'd body to that list ;)

DeletedUser24373

????

Helen!dug!a!multi! Omg!!!:p

I saw that as well. Helen, I thought you wanted time between battles? I know Ryan Perez was whining yesterday about 3-4 battles a day being called. Did you miss that?

Anyways, Survivors will continue to respond to your "multi's". Yes I do consider a counter battle a multi if it is called within 2 hours of another dig.

Oh well, see you at one of the battles at least. :)

DeletedUser

I saw that as well. Helen, I thought you wanted time between battles? I know Ryan Perez was whining yesterday about 3-4 battles a day being called. Did you miss that?

Anyways, Survivors will continue to respond to your "multi's". Yes I do consider a counter battle a multi if it is called within 2 hours of another dig.

Oh well, see you at one of the battles at least. :)

Mature much?

DeletedUser28121

Mature much?

NEVER! :laugh: oh soop its just not fun without you, man. i heard u gave up fort fighting... i guess that digging ain't for the purpose of the key 3. then?! Running away to China? :razz:

DeletedUser

I had to resort to the same level as your group mate. I wish they would mature so that it could be an adult conversation, but kids will act like kids.

Doesn't make u any better then them if u act on same level as others... Even I realised that a bit too late in this game... saddly. And u must know that we had a lot, and I mean A LOT, of battles like that in the past. But I can tell u only one thing... in the end the only and best thing to do is to suck it up.
And I don't really understand what u mean by my droup. Can u please explain what my group is, please?

@Blackfyre nah, I'm just trying to find my lost buddies ;) Since there are no more Cash fights from u (to crash on ;)), only thing i can do is hope for good drops :) I'm just messing. Nice to hear from u mate!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28121

@Blackfyre nah, I'm just trying to find my lost buddies ;) Since there are no more Cash fights from u (to crash on ;)), only thing i can do is hope for good drops :) I'm just messing. Nice to hear from u mate!

No group affiliation iSoopa??? Come to the loving embrace of CroBeer mate! :D Just throwing it out there, can't blame a guy for trying (tho I do realize I'm a crappy excuse for a recruiter:laugh:)

DeletedUser22575

No group affiliation iSoopa??? Come to the loving embrace of CroBeer mate! :D Just throwing it out there, can't blame a guy for trying (tho I do realize I'm a crappy excuse for a recruiter:laugh:)

Your not really that bad a recruiter Blackfyre. Your problem is that sorry excuse of a town your trying to recruit for. That would slow anyone down. :laugh:

DeletedUser25480

haha than how did you manage to recruit anyone TJ!? Your towns like the slums of Arizona xD!

DeletedUser22575

haha than how did you manage to recruit anyone TJ!? Your towns like the slums of Arizona xD!

Oh you know how it is, real duelers are attracted to towns where there are other real duelers at....oh...sorry..guess you wouldn't know would you :laugh:

DeletedUser28121

Back to the state of Arizona :D yay

After tonight's battle things are gonna get a lot more interesting!!! Can we now finally get some clear-cut alliances and satellites??? Pretty please?

DeletedUser

It's just that I didn't get what Outlaw was saying, I thought he meant i became a gangster and made a gangster group or something...
U got plenty of good people in ur town but i don't think Joxer would quite want me in ur town. And beside that I got my obligation in my town and a group of really nice people I'd hate to leave behind.
GB is becoming a nice nonselfish town of good teamplayers. It's really enjoyable.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28121

It's just that I didn't get what Outlaw was saying, I thought he meant i became a gangster and made a gangster group or something...
U got plenty of good people in ur town but i don't think Joxer would quite want me in ur town. And beside that I got my obligation in my town and a group of really nice people I'd hate to leave behind.
GB is becoming a nice nonselfish town of good teamplayers. It's really enjoyable.

Well, I'm glad you're finding ur town enjoyable but my offer still stands. JoxerTM is a non-issue. I'll kick him if need be to get ya in!;) Consider this an open invite.:)

DeletedUser22575

Well, I'm glad you're finding ur town enjoyable but my offer still stands. JoxerTM is a non-issue. I'll kick him if need be to get ya in!;) Consider this an open invite.:)

Back to the state of Arizona :D yay

After tonight's battle things are gonna get a lot more interesting!!! Can we now finally get some clear-cut alliances and satellites??? Pretty please?

*cough* More Cro Beer double standard? :laugh: Now what were you saying about last nights fort fights?

Status
Not open for further replies.