P&P the state of Arizona?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

thanks helen. that made me smile a bit.

at as far as your still jaded look on things once again only from a surface view....

1 you cant blame us for having more people at dirty woodenbong(now dirty deeds) since we called a battle and then there were counters called by unhinged and woodenbong. i had wished them luck, and told them that we were pushing the attack regardless of the counters

talking about the "twin tanks" who are 90% of the time offline, and the 3rd which is the advent 6300hp wildcard that seems to enjoy defending more than anything....are not on "our side" they pick and choose their battles, and if we have full onliners they have been passed over. believe or dont, there are many people that can tell you the same.

i would much rather give a lower level player a spot if online, since they are actually in chat and online. and it doesnt hurt to have the guys that may not get many chances a few battles in so they dont just say "forget this" and go back to questing or w/e

their are now many players in most alliances that have high hp now, this had to be expected after constantly trying to crack a tower with isoopa/b1gman/perez however the combo was. or trying to crack the worker tower with chillax? come on....

2 of course i will interrupt when i think that spreading falsifications across the server isnt in the best interests of...well, anyone but the one spreading them for anyone to hear. looking at the overview in recent battles, there still are more defenders than attackers at medium and large attacks. so tell me where the extra are? if they outnumber you 4:1 then you would assume they should be at very least able to fill any size fort at any given time.....or am i missing something

3 ill take your word for it, i dont like the anons in chat either

5 i care in the sense i dont make it my goal to make you or anyone bitter. leaving arizona may not be a bad thing if it gets you down, for as many worlds as you play helen(and i have heard from many you are a good person to be in town with) there had to be one eventually that turned sour for you

and the ongoing barb at loyalty, you dont know me well enuff to say anything about that. i left and had my reasons, and even you cant deny that you have friends on both sides, so if one is involved with something they arent comfortable with, if they stay even tho they think it best not to...they arent being loyal to themselves

DeletedUser25963

LOL
What is going on here ?
Why it's become a rant place ?

And thanks Berkie for the announcement.

I don't have to explain anything about it right ? Cause we, everyone at TSC is a doubleface and traitor :laugh:

And Misfits Alliance ( Pecos, TSC, Angelhideout ) strated dueling raid with Unhinged and La Resistance.

DeletedUser

Any time Huzzah, glad to oblige. You might want to publicly explain to Derek, but since the thread in bandits forum is gone, he can't see where you declared war on us over 1 duel against a town that we had agreed duels were ok with each other.

Your battle is not with the alliance it is with unhinged, be a big man & admit it. It seems to me that your little battle isn't going so well for you.

Ko'd in unhinged...11

ko'd in shadow.....11
ko'd in pecos........2
ko'd in angels........4
total...................17

can you guys all get into 1 town so that we do not have to travel all across the map? It'll make our job easier ;)

DeletedUser24373

You guys really need to give it a rest.

Unhinged and crew has plenty of tanks and enough members to fight fort battles. So many members in their group they live for multi's almost daily.

Another example, just look at tomorrow's battles. 2 declarations 1 minute apart.

Your claim of being outnumbered, undersized, and bullied is invalid. Obviously you guys can handle the battles or you would not be declaring multis.

You want fort battles that you can handle and your members attend and fill, then play that way. Otherwise, we can only assume that you can handle back as many as you dig.

DeletedUser22575

You guys really need to give it a rest.

Unhinged and crew has plenty of tanks and enough members to fight fort battles. So many members in their group they live for multi's almost daily.

Another example, just look at tomorrow's battles. 2 declarations 1 minute apart.

Your claim of being outnumbered, undersized, and bullied is invalid. Obviously you guys can handle the battles or you would not be declaring multis.

You want fort battles that you can handle and your members attend and fill, then play that way. Otherwise, we can only assume that you can handle back as many as you dig.

Two battles one minute apart do not mean they are multis. Its just as possible when a player shows up to declare on the fort that the server has not displayed the battle declared one minute before.

So why not wait to see if it is an actual multi to scream multi.

DeletedUser

put it this way then, there has been issues about people calling battle too close together, and when it has been said that trinity or UiS or however may be calling cant control when the other digs, well both those battles just called are from the same alliance

so if it is "hard to believe" that 2 towns may call battles w/o the other knowing, or a player just doesnt pay attention to the overview, then how can 2 towns from the same alliance both in the same chat dig so close together?

lack of communication. w/e things things happen. i dont look at it as a multi, because neither town calls many battles...but im willing to bet they can both be filled

DeletedUser24373

hmmm

Two battles one minute apart do not mean they are multis. Its just as possible when a player shows up to declare on the fort that the server has not displayed the battle declared one minute before.

So why not wait to see if it is an actual multi to scream multi.

Ok, go look at recent fort battles. You will notice that there were two attacks dug by the unhinged crew within 1 hour of our dig on one of their forts. Frank the Third dug on one fort and Bratzoo the other. Ratatatpat discussed the dig with Frank, who indicated that it was indeed a counter "becuase we call battles when they are offline".

I did receive a message from Chillax indicating the second dig today was a mistake. That is the first message I have ever received on Arizona indicating a dig was a mistake.

When Survivors were in UIS, digs were discussed prior to battles being called. Towns rotated who was digging at what times.

It would be interesting to see a history of the last 200 digs and who exactly was calling the multi's. Unfortunately I am not aware of a place that has those stats available. You guys can decide to "lump" whatever towns you want into the fictitious alliance that you believe exists, but Survivors is not part of an alliance.

This should be real easy to see as many of the people we fight alongside, we also fight against. Tuttle, we helped you take a fort last night and fought against you today. Same with Winchester Uprising.

DeletedUser22575

Ok, go look at recent fort battles. You will notice that there were two attacks dug by the unhinged crew within 1 hour of our dig on one of their forts. Frank the Third dug on one fort and Bratzoo the other. Ratatatpat discussed the dig with Frank, who indicated that it was indeed a counter "becuase we call battles when they are offline".

I did receive a message from Chillax indicating the second dig today was a mistake. That is the first message I have ever received on Arizona indicating a dig was a mistake.

When Survivors were in UIS, digs were discussed prior to battles being called. Towns rotated who was digging at what times.

It would be interesting to see a history of the last 200 digs and who exactly was calling the multi's. Unfortunately I am not aware of a place that has those stats available. You guys can decide to "lump" whatever towns you want into the fictitious alliance that you believe exists, but Survivors is not part of an alliance.

This should be real easy to see as many of the people we fight alongside, we also fight against. Tuttle, we helped you take a fort last night and fought against you today. Same with Winchester Uprising.

And who knows...next battle we might fight on the same side again :)

DeletedUser24373

Ha

And who knows...next battle we might fight on the same side again :)

I wouldn't count on that. It doesn't sit well with me that I helped you take a fort one night, then fight against you the next day. Some towns are more than willing to accept this type of assistance, and maybe Survivors is one of those towns, but as a player I really dont care for that.

It looks like my fort fighting days may be coming to an end. Unhinged is collapsing (or has collapsed according to some), HB is leaving the wolf's, and everyone is switching sides daily.

DeletedUser22575

I wouldn't count on that. It doesn't sit well with me that I helped you take a fort one night, then fight against you the next day. Some towns are more than willing to accept this type of assistance, and maybe Survivors is one of those towns, but as a player I really dont care for that.

It looks like my fort fighting days may be coming to an end. Unhinged is collapsing (or has collapsed according to some), HB is leaving the wolf's, and everyone is switching sides daily.

I go fort fight to help friends..side really makes no difference to me.

But just as a reminder Misfits is not allied with Survivors nor did I ask you to come. So I am under no obligation to you in any way just because you did come.

You don't like the way I fort fight thats fine. Next time just don't rank me if I come to one of your fort fights and ask for rank. That will just make it clear to me which side to sign in on the next time. ;)

DeletedUser14006

But just as a reminder Misfits is not allied with Survivors.

Quick check for P+P tags :rolleyes:

I see them, further to this I would like to say you are all a bunch of noobs and any of you in my range start finding a good place to hide because I am coming for you soon :razz:

DeletedUser24373

hey

But just as a reminder Misfits is not allied with Survivors nor did I ask you to come. So I am under no obligation to you in any way just because you did come.

You don't like the way I fort fight thats fine. Next time just don't rank me if I come to one of your fort fights and ask for rank. That will just make it clear to me which side to sign in on the next time. ;)

No need for the reminder mate, I am aware I did not receive a personal invitation to your attack. I do believe someone mentioned it to pat, and he set it as a topic in our town. I am going to abstain from participating in battles that are not dug by Survivors or do not involve a fort that we share in. As far as ranking you if you attend a fort of ours to help defend or attack, I rarely do rankings so you should be fine. :)

Tuttle, don't take this wrong; I really have no beef with you in particular or your town. I didn't like that we were on opposite sides multiple times recently, but that is my own issue. lol

DeletedUser

BerkieToday at 10:53 PM
There was an error in fort calling today. In a show of faith that it was an honest boo boo, we are cancelling the attack on Wolf Brewed for a few days, DO NOT GO THERE! but the attack on the other is 100% on! BE THERE!

ATTACK!!
Smokem If Ya Gotem

DeletedUser24373

Chillax was kind enough to mass mail a lot of players I believe.

ChilaxToday at 9:34 PM
Hiya hun.
Just a note to let you know the attack on Brewery tomorrow will be cancelled. There was a little confusion over calling times, i had no intention to multi.
Might be a idea to send a few weak guys in just to see off any offliners but otherwise there won't be a attack.
Sorry!

Chill.

DeletedUser

hannah was the one that asked for our support, and i am willing to bet if she "was around" today, you probably wouldnt have been on the defense...

DeletedUser22575

hannah was the one that asked for our support, and i am willing to bet if she "was around" today, you probably wouldnt have been on the defense...

Pat you would loose that bet.

We have no problem here on going to forts and fighting on opposite sides. :eek:

Its all about friends, having fun, making a little exp for us. If we shoot one of our mates in the behind while doing it no big deal.

DeletedUser

interesting on that you "speak" for the town, yet the others that have been in battles have stated a little different opinion than you. then again, the others arent wrapped around berkies pinkie:p

DeletedUser22575

interesting on that you "speak" for the town, yet the others that have been in battles have stated a little different opinion than you. then again, the others arent wrapped around berkies pinkie:p

Yes, you got that right. I am wrapped around Berkies pinkie. Thats why we are in a dueling war with Unhinged. :laugh:

Spot on again there Pat. :eek:

And just to ease your mind, yes I do speak for Pecos :)

DeletedUser

that means nothing, you are berkies slave dog...and thats all there is to it;)

DeletedUser22575

that means nothing, you are berkies slave dog...and thats all there is to it;)

Yes Sir, you got that right. :p

Switch ends on that telescope you been reading those smoke signals through though cowboy and you might read them different. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.