P&P the state of Arizona?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser25480

Oh you know how it is, real duelers are attracted to towns where there are other real duelers at....oh...sorry..guess you wouldn't know would you :laugh:

haha care to see who is on the front page of dueling when you never made it ;)?

also take a look at our last duel, a bad re-spec on your behalf :p!

DeletedUser28121

*cough* More Cro Beer double standard? :laugh: Now what were you saying about last nights fort fights?

I said I loved the last night's fight... a one off for me, but your becoming a rash TJ u seem to afflict everyone and there is no guessing on who's side u'll end up... btw. Soop and all of us in CroBeer are and inch away from sharing a common language.... i would like to say thats the only reason i'm not inviting you but that would be a lie.:razz:

DeletedUser22575

I said I loved the last night's fight... a one off for me, but your becoming a rash TJ u seem to afflict everyone and there is no guessing on who's side u'll end up... btw. Soop and all of us in CroBeer are and inch away from sharing a common language.... i would like to say thats the only reason i'm not inviting you but that would be a lie.:razz:

Oh Blackfyre you always say such nice things about me :p Thanks.

Looking forward to another one off for you again very soon. :)

haha care to see who is on the front page of dueling when you never made it ;)?

also take a look at our last duel, a bad re-spec on your behalf :p!

You mean after 3 weeks of not dueling I fell off the first page..lol.

Bad reskill...no. Your winning one is just a reminder that even a blind pig can find corn occasionally.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24373

ok

It's just that I didn't get what Outlaw was saying, I thought he meant i became a gangster and made a gangster group or something...

Not sure where you are pulling the gangster thing from, those were not my words. By your group I meant the following towns:

Unhinged, Wolf, The Green Berets, etc.

Basically that you fight with the same core of people always, which BTW nothing wrong with that.

I simply took issue with the claims that were being made in the game and the claims on here. I have heard multiple times over the past few weeks how we (Survivors, since we aren't in an alliance I can only assume they mean our town) call multi's or counters. We do not and have not done this. I had HB and RP complaining about this on multiple times. Yet, these same people are doing exactly that, calling multi's and counters, and then want to claim it is a tactic.

Well....which is it? Is it a tactic that anyone can utilize? Is it a BS move that people shouldn't do?

People should not whine about a tactic, even though it isnt being utilized on them, and then get caught being the ones utilizing it. LOL.

They just can't have it both ways mate.

Personally iSoopa, I have no issue with you mate. I'm not sure I have ever seen you dig on a fort, lol.

DeletedUser

my issue with isoopa is he isnt around anymore for cocky county chat. at least he was fun about it instead of ignorant/arrogant like some others

DeletedUser

Well don't listen to them pal.Arizona is "the" world of battles,duels,politics and many other wonderful things.But don't think it is a world of sugar candy and creamy clouds.:unsure:

Warning: This is not a best-dream-ever world.It is all war..!:mad:

Alliances,politics is its middle name.Yes, it is Arizona"politics"World.:hmf:

But it is not only politics it is..........

Sorry no words to describe it.:no:

Never mind.If you found out that your best buddy is a spy for another alliance what will you do??:blink:

a) Leave him alone :hmf:
b) Make his life so bad in Arizona!:cool:

Understand, Arizona is a world of everything. :cool::D

DeletedUser

A few mins ago during the fight over MsBatsheba fort there was a question - if CRO towns are forming an alliance with The Shadow City widely known as Derektown.

I'm not sure who can even get an idea like that, it must be someone's undiscovered imagination worth of writing a material about for the Nobel prize.
But ppl accept something once and for all:
CRO does not negotiate with unhinged. That includes their sattelites.

Will that ever change? Perhaps. But with the current leadership there, not a chance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14006

Don't be a numbnut, I am not even an original Shadow City member and TSC is not a sattelite of Unhinged.

Guess the post prior to this one is the result of uneducated laxative being put in your beer.

DeletedUser16008

ROTFLOL

Yknow Derek i wonder sometimes if he dosnt just make this stuff up in his own head.

Probably been taking space dust hes certainly out there somewhere...

I must remember to inform realm that TSC are a satellite he'll love that lol

DeletedUser14006

Probably been taking space dust hes certainly out there somewhere...

You are right Victor and I have the proof!

343qd7k.jpg

DeletedUser

The original intent of this thread was to find out if the world was worthwhile joining. If someone still needs an answer, they can look back through the multiple pages. However, the thread has now gone horribly off topic and turned in to a P&P between Derek, CRO Beer, and Un-Hinged.

Please take the discussion somewhere relevant. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.