The (Old) West World Records

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser11353

Highest HP Soldier... World 11

10r02dz.jpg

HAL0 has higher hp, 15370 to be exact.

DeletedUser

And where is it? He has just over 14k on w12. I don't remember, he may have been higher a long time ago before respeccing back to dueler for a while, but he's had 14k there for a long time. Looking at a couple battles on w15 he has 12k+ there.

DeletedUser11353

meh, not that hard to find. Maybe he's not at that hp atm but he had higher as the screenshot in his post shows.

meh

DeletedUser29791

I have a couple of records I want to post. I have never done this before so sorry if I do this wrong.

Highest HP Soldier 15370

aLWqZ.jpg

I think maybe this got overlooked when you posted my crafting records. I also seem to be the highest HP soldier with 15370. This is HAL0 R3ACH on W12.

DeletedUser29791

Oh I totally thought you guys were talking about Buddy cause i saw the quote from his post. lol Sorry I see you were already talking about me. Thanx Cro.

DeletedUser

I've found these before, but didn't have a saved report. $8470 luck drop, w15.

1MXKJ.png

And I'm not sure if you saw this, you didn't reply. Bond records from Statistics:

I just noticed the bonds stat was absent. I know my bonds from battles won't hold up. Someone from w13-w15 can easily beat it since mine is mostly from 1 battle a day. I'm already at 3188 on w13 after only 3 months and a handful of battles on w8, but I'll go ahead and claim it.

8791 bonds from battles, 868 bonds from daily tasks, w12. It's notfelixthecat, but I'd prefer to have my name on it if I have a choice
NnfEA.png

151 bonds from jobs, w2
xFHaE.png

DeletedUser

Bonds from fort battles6811
Bonds from jobs75
Bonds from daily tasks733

thats slippery elm on colorado, just thought to take out the #1 FF'er since those are most likely to have most bonds

DeletedUser6752

I'm not too proud about this, but I think I have the record for money lost in NPC duels:

404371641.jpg

DeletedUser16008

6hVHV.png

Seriously ? nearly 3k xp ?:blink::blink: so whats the new record gonna be now 4k 5k ? ridiculous.

DeletedUser

10k will be possible even a level 500 vs 800 that kind of stuff, duelling for xp will be really rewarding and increase the # of duellers however it also benefits FF'ers since they soon will be outta range(to low) for duellers also it gives duellers more targets cos i believe a level 300 can hit a 600 where in the past a level 150 no way coulda hit a level 300

DeletedUser16008

its a big problem as itll mean big guns with miles more sp etc will be able to hit on real lower lvls.

Plus there is this, it will take very little time to get to lvl 120 if dueling then what ? if 120 is the cap itll make things pretty boring pretty fast dueling wise... you wont like being an xp target of you respec to ff or jobbing later.

Status
Not open for further replies.