The (Old) West World Records

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14793

ahh ic. i just looked at the front page, someone should update it.

DeletedUser

Best drop, 15 second job! Elmyr w13.

Y5xhr.png

DeletedUser22493

There should be a separate section for post-2.0 records.

Some have been saved in the bottom. If I remove a record because its not compatible with 2.0, ill put it down there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22493

Hi guys. Update time!
Ive moved several of the old records down to a new section for old records. Ill find something to do with them later.

From now on, I don't want records from W2-10, aka the dying worlds. Too much work, and its not fair to add records from worlds people can't join.

@ HAL0 R3ACH
Added your top HP. Very nice!

@ Elmyr
Added your drop find in the old records. That beats what I thought was possible..?
Added bonds. Did not add the W2 record. Name of your choice.

@ Tom
Sorrrrryyy! I just deleted all those minor gun damage records. Ill give you some rep instead, okey? Green rep ofc..

@ Ravi
Added.

@ Cirdan
Added it to old records.

@ Footshoot
Sorry, the dueling record is beat.

@ Dissapoint
What world? Whats your chars name? Please repost.

@ Footshoot
Sorry, your beat there.. :)
@ Vic
Sorry, your beat there.. :)

@ RED.Rain
Added your duel exp record.

@ Vitamin
I actually like that. But if im gonna do top exp, I wanna do sigs. Much more fun with auto updated records. And im not doing w2-10 anymore. Ill add a new top ranking section.

@ EMzC
Added your daily loggin bonus. Thank you for setting that up in format for me. Actually really helps, and saves me a bunch of time. + Rep for you.

@ Dgorsk

Someone already beat that. (Exp, right?) Sorry.

@ Dgorsk
Yeah, your right. Someone should.. !!

@ Elmyr

Added your pants drop.. hihihi

DeletedUser22493

Thank god im a mod, or id be banned for all this doub.. triple posting.. :p
Anyways, it's more tidy that way.

So, this kinda sucks, but I just have to realize that I have too much other things going on in my life right now, to run this Records Thread.
And its not doing all the people posting their records any justice.

So, id like to pass the Torch on to someone who really have the time and passion to do it. Like I once had. And -Neo- had before me.

Send me a message if your interested. I reserve the right to give it whoever I find most fitting.

DeletedUser

5 min job drop, $5040, Elmyr w1.

awnPt.png

Edit: No records for w2-w10? Surely I deserve something for being the only one still alive on w3 from the 99 Hall of Fame. ;)

DeletedUser

@ Elmyr
Added your drop find in the old records. That beats what I thought was possible..?
Added bonds. Did not add the W2 record. Name of your choice.

Alright, bonds from jobs 185, Elmyr w1 (migrated from w2 on the 31st) :p

H84MA.png

Deleted User - 1278415

DeletedUser

Best single item drop from 10 minutes: W:11 Good Feather Fancy wool hat $1100

10 minutes, Elmyr, w15, $1440.

oRqIH.png

Best single item drop from 1hour 30 mins W:AZ Good Feather Fancy Studded belt $3640

1 hour and 30 minutes, Elmyr, w1, $4900

9yRJi.png

Best single item drop from 2 hours: W:AZ Good Feather Fancy bow tie $2200

2 hours, Elmyr, w15, $8190

kBuBO.png

And I'll up my 15 seconds, Elmyr, w13, $500.

NXcNm.png

And throw in 1 hour, Elmyr, w1, $5040

uJUWy.png

Edit: Oops, and here's one for 30 mins, Elmyr, w1, $4400

50CJG.png

Deleted User - 1278415

I will gladly group these up for you, however it would be nice if you and everyone could start screenshotting the actual world with your name alongside the report.

It feels dishonest to just take you at your word of where to post each of these reports to.

DeletedUser

I will gladly group these up for you, however it would be nice if you and everyone could start screenshotting the actual world with your name alongside the report.

It feels dishonest to just take you at your word of where to post each of these reports to.

So do your new rules for this thread apply to everyone or just me? Almost every screenshot is cropped instead of showing a full screeenshot. Do you want me to paste my entire history to pastebin or will you be happy just seeing every tab I current have open?

DeletedUser22493

I didn't think it mattered much. Hardly anyone has ever tried to fake or cheat.

DeletedUser

today i just reached 8,000,000 experience ;) so can i see myself for any line of record ?! nobody have this experience point in .net server ;)

Deleted User - 1278415

So do your new rules for this thread apply to everyone or just me? Almost every screenshot is cropped instead of showing a full screeenshot. Do you want me to paste my entire history to pastebin or will you be happy just seeing every tab I current have open?

I said it would be nice. I didn't ask for a complete history rewrite.

Yeah, btw, GF is taking over this thread.

When are you gonna move this over to a new thread GF?

I thought you just wanted me to do groupings for you to pull from when you found time to update it.

DeletedUser

And anyone who can fake a report can just as easily fake the world, name, and avatar.

DeletedUser34729

today i just reached 8,000,000 experience ;) so can i see myself for any line of record ?! nobody have this experience point in .net server ;)

i think an average xp made per day would make more sense

for example if u played for 2 years that would be 730 days then, 8,000,000/730=10959 avg xp per day

but i think if there is to be an xp record there also should be a money record :D

me for example, i have registered a total amount of 6,774,603$

note: im only counting the money that i have in the stats page under money deposited in the bank and foreign bank.

i think i have been playing for 342 days so, 6,774,603/342=19809$ avg per day

i think it would be nice to have a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place for this, but its all up to good feather, now that she runs the place :)

Status
Not open for further replies.