The (Old) West World Records

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i think an average xp made per day would make more sense

for example if u played for 2 years that would be 730 days then, 8,000,000/730=10959 avg xp per day

Not remotely possible with migration. The only way to confirm your start date is from statistics, and if you've migrated, that's the date. Apparently registration date is hidden from other people, like nuggets used, so I'll use my own toon.

Z1to4.png

5,863,499 XP in 144 days, 40,718 XP per day, beat that.

DeletedUser16008

Im surprised anyone thinks there is any point in these records now that everything is so all over the place let alone prove it.... :p

DeletedUser34729

Not remotely possible with migration. The only way to confirm your start date is from statistics, and if you've migrated, that's the date. Apparently registration date is hidden from other people, like nuggets used, so I'll use my own toon.

Z1to4.png

5,863,499 XP in 144 days, 40,718 XP per day, beat that.

use the date of the first level up achievement :p

DeletedUser

use the date of the first level up achievement :p

Again, there is no way to confirm join date. Old achievements were awarded when achievements were implemented (August 2nd, 2011), they aren't dated when they were actually achieved.

DeletedUser22685

It can be checked by in-game moderators but that's taking things a bit far for what is IMO a pointless record.

DeletedUser22493

I checked, and this is the first Large Fort thats fully built on .net.

W11

x5eWP.jpg

DeletedUser22685

Rebow's no longer updating this thread, I will be creating a new thread and taking it over whenever I have time and can remember.

DeletedUser

I take it you are referring to my site mentioned above.. which sounds odd
Any chance you could give me a link of a snapshot, as I see it clearly but could be a problem for others

The center div bg took a while to load. I was seeing the text against the outer bg.

Status
Not open for further replies.