The (Old) West World Records

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 1278415

This thread is for records and I'm questioning the validity of the record. Just like I don't include .de in Questiest because they've had more quests available, I don't think fort points should be included from old worlds with no competition. Records are supposed to be about accomplishments. They aren't defended equally when the active fort fighters have all migrated. Taking undefended forts on an old world is not an accomplishment. It's NASCAR, but your car doesn't have a restrictor plate.

Taking forts is supposed to be difficult.

I believe you are semi-wrong. No where in the game does it state that forts are supposed to be "difficult". While we are not having push battles, we are having fun battles. We did not have walk over battles where no one showed up to battles. We rarely had more than 2 battles in 1 day aka multis.

Many of us spent our time crafting items, doing jobs, dueling, and fort battling on classic worlds 1-10. Where ehm nuggets can still be used as well. I believe this is all done the same on w11-15.

I honestly have more fun on w9 than any other world I play. I tried attending fort battles on w11 and 13 and I didnt get ranked because I didn't have enough hp or battles were maxed out. I spend all day at a gate just to be denied entrance to a battle, not fun. On w9 I know I will have a shot at either defending/attacking a fort. To me that is more fun to go 1 on 1 with players on a daily basis, where flags are heavily guarded by offline tanks and sniping is required to gain towers. That is not easy, that is where your difficult factor comes in. But having fun is the other part of the battle.

Our battles have 20+ vs 20+ daily. Our forts are not walked over and the flag is not grabbed like they once were a few months ago. We are still challenged on this world.

Regardless - My town has 2 stats that we have earned and I want the 1st post updated appropriately. Nowhere in this game does it state that worlds 1-10 are so insignificant and should not be allowed in equal rankings. We fort fight, we duel, we spend nuggets. As the 1st post of this thread was not made by you Elmyr, then please step back and allow for a higher up level mod to do the job of changing a small post to show the following:

1. Fort battle points - URL LINK 790535 Wagoton W9
2. Most Forts owned by 1 town - URL LINK 53 Wagoton W9

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15641

Please play along this is a game!Play don't criticize!

Play along with the above post!

I can do it with a team but than we'd just throw a big spending project on it as we would go pure fort fighters and duelers to get our opponents out of the way but i am completely against it as it will not be fun for the other opponents.

DeletedUser22493

@ Elmyr & Good Feather

I see the validity in both your arguments.
What should be considered a record? What is a record? Is it to display an achievement of effort and hard work, or to astonish with massive numbers and sheer mass?
From my point of view, both the records from the new worlds and the old worlds are impressive, in their own way.

But like Elmyr pointed out, they cannot be compared to eachother because they're both achieved on different terms.
And like Good Feather pointed out, this is in fact the record page for ALL the .new servers. And until I specifically say otherwise, it still is.

So, like ive said before, I will include all servers until the 2.0 update. Even the old ones.
But if it pleases you, and I know it will, I will add a separate line for the old worlds (1-10) and the "new" worlds (11-15).

Another thing. I really do welcome discussions on what should or should not be a record as long as you all can keep it civil. And being the proper Gent's you are, that won't be any problem. Right?

Ill do another update of records tomorrow.

DeletedUser

Time spent in hotels

Hi there,

Dunno whether the posted numbers still stand for records for time spent in hotels but Roland on FR6 is quite a big log, i must say... :)

Slept: 1046
Time spent in hotel: 30124800
Time spent in foreign hotel: 23788800
Slept in one go: 0 :)

Cheers,
RG

Attachments

• slept.jpg
    slept.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 5

Deleted User - 1278415

@ Elmyr & Good Feather

I see the validity in both your arguments.
What should be considered a record? What is a record? Is it to display an achievement of effort and hard work, or to astonish with massive numbers and sheer mass?
From my point of view, both the records from the new worlds and the old worlds are impressive, in their own way.

But like Elmyr pointed out, they cannot be compared to eachother because they're both achieved on different terms.
And like Good Feather pointed out, this is in fact the record page for ALL the .new servers. And until I specifically say otherwise, it still is.

So, like ive said before, I will include all servers until the 2.0 update. Even the fort ones.
But if it pleases you, and I know it will, I will add a separate line for the old worlds (1-10) and the "new" worlds (11-15).

Another thing. I really do welcome discussions on what should or should not be a record as long as you all can keep it civil. And being the proper Gent's you are, that won't be any problem. Right?

Ill do another update of records tomorrow.

Thats fine. All I ask is that if you do decide to dismiss all w1-10 as illegitimate west records that you update post 1 to include what rule modifications may have been discussed and voted on in 60+ pages of discussion.

DeletedUser22685

Hi there,

Dunno whether the posted numbers still stand for records for time spent in hotels but Roland on FR6 is quite a big log, i must say... :)

Cheers,
RG

I have beaten the foreign hotel number but Rebow seems to have missed my post or hasn't updated yet.

DeletedUser

Thats fine. All I ask is that if you do decide to dismiss all w1-10 as illegitimate west records that you update post 1 to include what rule modifications may have been discussed and voted on in 60+ pages of discussion.

What makes you think Rebow needs a vote to decide what to include? No one said all w1-w10 records in the history of the game should be invalidated, just ones that involve kicking over sand castles after the other kids have left the sandbox.

DeletedUser22493

Update time.
And as always, + rep to everyone to added new stuff.

@ Kenzo
Sorry, Futu had you beat there.

@ Futurama
Added.

@ Zeta
Added. Thanks.

@ Ripwise
Yes, this is a interesting group achievement. Ive added it in "Odd and Different". Well done.

@ Elmyr
Added new best drop in 15 min.

@ God Feather
Added in a separate line.

@ Roland
You did not add what server or what player achieved this. I will not add it before you do. Please repost the SS when you do.
I will add it in international records.

@ Futu
Chill, chill.. I didn't update any records last week. Your'e not forgotten

@ Elmyr
Yeah, this ain't no democracy. Ill take inputs, but there won't be a vote. My thread, my rules.

Deleted User - 1278415

What makes you think Rebow needs a vote to decide what to include? No one said all w1-w10 records in the history of the game should be invalidated, just ones that involve kicking over sand castles after the other kids have left the sandbox.

So it has been 2 months since your supposed "Active Fort Fighters" have left. Well that should leave whoever actively shows up now to attack forts to now be the new "Active Fort Fighters" on the world.

Are we just supposed to sit around and never touch a fort again? Because the gods of fort fighting have left our world... oh no poor us... whatever shall we do.

Reality Check - Worlds move on and people win and lose forts. Just because you or some great army is not on any world 1 thru 15 doesn't mean that the fort fighters are any less of a great fort fighter.

Worlds will still have fort fights. Now to use your sand castle analogy that would mean that no one was in the fort when it was attacked... meaning being defenseless. We have not run into that problem as forts were being defended daily and even without the faux prophet Elmyr being there too. :D

DeletedUser25947

Interesting how the highest HP for non soldier it's not getting updated unless belongs to somebody else who doesnt even post here which shouldnt be considered according to the rules of the initiator of this page....
I posted as required but it got ignored...meh!!!

DeletedUser

I'll add that w9, and the rest of w2-w10, aren't playing by the same rules as w1 and w11-15. There is no opportunity for new players to join. They are closed. They are exclusive. Everyone is allowed to play on w1 and w11-15. w9 has a one way door, an exit, and there's no way for new players to come and restore the balance.

DeletedUser

But the game play is valid, it should just be measured against other closed worlds, just as open worlds should be measured against other open worlds

So the two listings for fort battles are off a little imo

It should be 2-10 (closed worlds)
and 1 & 11-15 (open worlds)

Deleted User - 1278415

http://www.westforts.com/en9/battles/battle/18710

Yeah, that's a fort battle. Its the same crap y'all were doing before we migrated but without any onliners - i.e. active players, who have all migrated - to defend against your offline flag rushes.

Look who had more onliners for that battle. The defenders.

There were 23A vs 20D people. That is not a walkover battle. A walkover is 23 vs 1<.

There was at most 3 onliner attackers vs 5 onliners for the defenders. That is a legit battle. Are you stating that it is not a fair legit battle unless I go out and recruit 50A vs 42D for every small fort battle? :blink:

Regardless I'm done allowing you to derail this discussion, Elmyr. I'll continue to play my games fort battles win or lose without your trolling comments or berating on illegitimate World Records.

canufeelit

is this now a record?

2o87k.jpg

w12

@ canufeelit

Please repost with what the record is, who took it and what world it was on.

the record is most xp in a duel
the person is myself - canufeelit
and the world as stated was w12

i shall try harder in future not to confuse u...

DeletedUser22493

@ Kenzo
Sorry, I totally missed that. Thanks for pointing it out. I really aren't ignoring you.
Im just a stupid mod.. :blink:

@ Canufeelit

Wooops, again..! That was a slip by me. How could I have missed that?? Well, its updated now. Sorry. Nice exp btw..

@ Elmyr, Feather & Futu
Yeah, I know W10 is a closed world, but is it a dead world?

DeletedUser

Hi,

This is on French Server 6 (FR6 "Arizona").

RG

Hi there,

Cheers,
RG

Attachments

• slept.jpg
    slept.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 7

DeletedUser

I just noticed the bonds stat was absent. I know my bonds from battles won't hold up. Someone from w13-w15 can easily beat it since mine is mostly from 1 battle a day. I'm already at 3188 on w13 after only 3 months and a handful of battles on w8, but I'll go ahead and claim it.

8791 bonds from battles, 868 bonds from daily tasks, w12. It's notfelixthecat, but I'd prefer to have my name on it if I have a choice
NnfEA.png

151 bonds from jobs, w2
xFHaE.png

Status
Not open for further replies.