The NEW and IMPROVED FoM thread (+-10% content)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Fair enough but I would prefer to stick to thread title of +10 content and -50% emo, if only Pezzle would change it ;)

DeletedUser

Well the nice thing about forums is you don't have to reply to someone if you don't want to. They won't close the thread down just because of his not wanting to see what's posted or because of his opinion.

DeletedUser

They won't close the thread down just because of his not wanting to see what's posted or because of his opinion.

If he doesn't wanted to see what's posted then don't frikkin read it??

Also "U r SaD I aM eMo cUz I dOnT lIkE rEaDiNg yOr pSTinG PlZ sTp cOz U r RuInInG My InTaRwEb" is not an opinion it's just ******ed.

DeletedUser

If he doesn't wanted to see what's posted then don't frikkin read it??

Also "U r SaD I aM eMo cUz I dOnT lIkE rEaDiNg yOr pSTinG PlZ sTp cOz U r RuInInG My InTaRwEb" is not an opinion it's just ******ed.

Lovely that you are making fun of someone's English. That would be against the rules. It also shows what sort of person you are. Shame on you.

Quantrillo why don't you learn how to use the Edit button on a post instead of deleting 2 or 3 threads before you figure out what you want to say.

DeletedUser

Lovely that you are making fun of someone's English. That would be against the rules. It also shows what sort of person you are. Shame on you.

Quantrillo why don't you learn how to use the Edit button on a post instead of deleting 2 or 3 threads before you figure out what you want to say.

Ouch. There's a spankin for ya.:eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

People with very good english post like this on purpose cause they think it's cool I was merely mimicing that, I never pointed the spotlight on anyones English, if you think I did I say prove it.

Also the edit button is there for a reason I use it wisely especially as it allowed me to delete an oversized picture before the unbiased moderation team jumped on me like a ton of bricks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, edit, not delete.

I don't have to prove it, I only have to report it :D

DeletedUser

In most forums, this kind of ad hominem post is also against the rules. Mods do not equal gods. I mean if we're fairly applying the rules, and everything. Which we're not.

DeletedUser

I certainly don't think I'm a God. Just don't like hypocrites is all.

You may call me Goddess if you really feel the need to throw labels around tho :D

DeletedUser

Oh. Hypocrites you say? Perhaps we have something in common after all.

DeletedUser

I certainly don't think I'm a God. Just don't like hypocrites is all.

You may call me Goddess if you really feel the need to throw labels around tho :D

Stop trolling us waaaaah!!! throws toys out the pram.....

DeletedUser

Anything > hypocrites and grown folk that cry and throws toys :p

So anyways, who is winning the war of wits in this particular thread? Anybody have the tally down?

Status
Not open for further replies.