The Life - Outlaw Bikers

• Thread starter DeletedUser26409
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Jack looked at Bit " i informed the bartender i had a problem so he'll pass the message now we just have to wait."he took another look around "I got a peak at it while at you shop earlier it looks great from what iv seen but didnt look to close, let me know when you get it finished so i can take a look." he leaned back and continued to drink his beer as he gave the fellow python riders that just entered a greeting.

DeletedUser

Jess chuckles at Jack's comment and shrugs, putting down a few more bills to match that which was already on the table. "I think ya give 'em too much credit...they looked pretty stupid to me. And if it was them in the Hog's Head... I wouldn't put it past them to come cause trouble here..."

She rests her pale eyes on Bit as she speaks, giving her a smile. "No problem... I know I wouldn't have resisted it either. I can't wait to finish it! I'll fight ya for first ride!" She grins and gives her friend's hand a squeeze before it is pulled away, then leans back in her own chair and finishes off her beer.

"Yeah it'll be nice to see yer Uncle again. I gots some stuff to talk to him about..." She lowers her voice a bit. "That new shipment came in the other day..." Her voice goes back to normal as she calls a greeting to the two Pythons that had gone to the bar. "Hey guys!" She hops up and saunters over to them, winking at Bit and Cobra as she does so.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"I was afraid you'd say that", Crank responded as they sped off. It wasn't a long ride to The Spur, and they made good time. They parked their bikes as they had at Hog's Head. Crank pushed open the door, hoping to find Geronimo, but got more than he bargained for. Among the patrons of the bar were six or seven Pythons, three of which were the ones from before. "Oh crap", said Crank to Sid, "this is why I had a bad feeling about this. Don't fire until fired upon, OK? Let's see if we can get outta here."

DeletedUser26409

"Let's go grab a few beers first." Sid wasn't really worried about the place being a Python joint. He and Crank had a life of crime behind them, they were two of some of the roughest, toughest and meanest Desperados. They couldn't just walk away like that. They just couldn't disgrace their colors by backing off. He hoped these twerps here wouldn't be dumb enough to try to have a crack at them. Besides, the cops were bound to be (or be headed) near "The Spur" because of the destruction Sid and Crank had caused at "Hog's Head". Sid resisted the urge to touch the handle of his Colt in the shoulder holster.

He walked in.

DeletedUser25825

Bit looked toward the door as it opened and the two characters from earlier at the shop walked in. She saw they immediately recognized their error in a bar choice and straightened her chair so she was no longer leaning back. She noted several other pythons also noticed the two men had entered and were already conversing amongst themselves as they gave the two men the stink eye. She smiled over at Cobra and Shooter, stood up, and moved to the other side of the bar to stand by the bartender.

She folded her arms across her chest and pursed her lips thoughtfully as she studied the two Desperados. More than likely, if they just turned and walked, it would end there for now. They were new to the area as a club in general, and now that they knew this was a hang spot for Pythons, and recognized that, it was unlikely they'd see them here again unless they were looking for trouble.

Of course, the Python members might want to teach the Desperados not to come here again, and that would be an abject physical lesson. Which is why Bit had re-located herself. She was diminutive already, but more importantly she was also only an associate of the Pythons. It wasn't her place to act for the club, unless she had intentions of vying to be included in all their activities. It was well known amongst the Pythons that she was the niece of the president, but she just fixed their bikes.

She shook her head as one of them opted to walk in. She was confused by his action, because it really went against outlaw biker code, and was somewhat disgracing his colors. This could start an all out war, and she highly doubted he was leadership in the club to make that choice. She leaned against the bar and waited for the beating to commence. The man must either be insane, or hopped up on something that wasn't making him think straight.

DeletedUser

Sid had a point. If they turned tail and ran, they would be permanently dishonored. Better to fall in battle than live with the shame of surrender, or so Crank thought. Besides, he was outnumbered 3 to 1 at Hog's Head and did fine there, why should The Spur be any different? His hand went to his concealed pocket again. He felt his M1911, his lifeline that would save him if things got out of hand. He walked up to the bar and ordered a pair of beers, and he and Sid each took one. He did his best not to make eye contact with any Pythons as he sipped it. He had his clearance from Geronimo to thrash any Pythons who got in his way, and if the Pythons made a move on him, he would teach them that the Desperados were a force to be reckoned with. He would be ready.

DeletedUser26409

Sid could almost taste the tension as he sipped his beer. The bar was full of it. He lit a cigarette. He felt the soothing presence of his pistols. He would use them if things got ugly.

DeletedUser

Jack smiled as the bikers walked in "they got guts, ill give em that" he said to himself. he quickly got the attention of one of the other pythons and without being noticed flash a sign for the rest to stand down. they didnt need to cause any more problems till the gang discussed it, but that didn't mean they wouldn't end a problem.

DeletedUser25825

Bit watched the two Desperados sitting at the bar. They had crass for certain. She leaned back against the rail, and looked toward the colored members of the Pythons. She noted they were all watching the intruders carefully, but none seemed to be moving to do anything about them. She looked back at the two Desperados.

One of the members of the Pythons walked up to the bar and ordered a beer. The large bearded old timer gave a sideways glance at the two other outlaws and then back towards Bit. Bit approached him as he gestured her over. He greeted her, "Hey Bit. I need you to check my ride out if you would. When I was heading up the hill on the way here I felt my Cross Bones losing power."

Bit frowned for a few moments and answered, "Check your oil before you roll. It's probably low. If it isn't, then bring it by the R&C tomorrow if you have the time." She smiled at the old man, who nodded, grabbed his beer and headed back to a table of Pythons. She sighed and leaned back against the bar rail again.

DeletedUser

With the minutes crawling by, Crank kept downing his beer, waiting for something to happen. He was both relieved and disappointed that the Pythons had sat idly by like the cowards they were for the past few minutes. Downing the last few drops, he turned to Sid, and whispered, "we have two options now. We can call it a day and leave without bloodshed, or we can stick around and see if any of these cowards grow a pair. Your call."

DeletedUser26409

Sid weighed their chances. They were outnumbered. They were probably outgunned. They really should beat it. But they had their reputation to consider. But it seemed that the Python cowards really didn't have the guts to start anything. He leaned on the counter. It wasn't bravery that made him say it. It was a sickly mixture of fear and vainglorious pride.

"Let's stick around. These momma's boys don't have the guts to do anythin' anyway."

DeletedUser

"You're right", said Crank, also leaning back. "They appear to be made of spare parts from a vaginoplasty clinic". He ordered another round of beers, and let the test continue.

DeletedUser26409

Sid bursted laughing. When he had finished he said. "You're sure as hell right about that one. But fortunately for us they too dumb to know what vaginoplasty clinic is or they'd be comin' at us already." He poured half of the beer down his throat. He wouldn't have long to finish it.

DeletedUser25825

In relating the story later, for there was bound to be one, none of the Pythons claimed responsibility or ratted on the Python member that did chuck the beer mug at the two Desperados. Bit caught the movement out of the corner of her eye, and only had but a moment to cover and duck, before the mug went whizzing past Sid's head and over hers before exploding into thousands of pieces as it was dashed against the back wall of the bar.

And with that wayward mug, the fight was on. It was a glorious assault proceeded by several more mugs being flung at the two foolish Desperados, as seven Pythons rushed in. These were not pushovers, like Sid and Crank had encountered at The Hog's Head, just a regular bar that people hung out at. The men charging into them were outlaws, just like the two Desperados, with nothing to lose in teaching a couple of goons some manners.

Bit stood up slowly, still hugging her head in her arms. She winced as four large burly men crashed into Sid, as the other three crashed into Crank. The bar groaned under the weight of all of the burly men being pressed against it. Several other Pythons yelled out, and tossed cue sticks to be caught by several of the attacking Pythons who had by now taken steps back to prepare to pound on Sid and Crank.

DeletedUser

Dodging the beer mugs flying in his direction and shattering around him, Crank exclaimed, "Well, it's about frakken time!", as he cracked his knuckles and took a defensive stance. As the first one jumped on him, Crank answered with a well-place punch in the face, which bought him enough time to notice the second. Jumping back to give himself some space, Crank met the second assailant with a powerful Krav Maga-style kick in the balls. The man fell to his knees on the brink of tears, but the first and third attackers gave Crank no time to celebrate.

When the first one returned, he had a dynamite punch in the gut waiting for him, and Crank grasped the attackers head, and slammed it several times into the hard side of the bar. The third entered with a broken cue stick and attempted to jab it into Crank's throat, but Crank parried him with a barstool, and dueled him while delivering a few more low kicks. Once he found time to disengage, he thought Sid might need some help, and he broke the stool over one of Sid's attacker's heads. Turning around, he noticed his third attacker charging at him again, and he grabbed a cue stick of his own. Both men cut each other on the broken tips of their cue sticks in what became a one-on-one duel. Indeed, the Pythons had no idea what they were dealing with, and were paying a hefty price.

DeletedUser26409

Sid managed to dodge the beer mug aimed at his head. He had expected something like that. But he hadn't expected that seven Pythons to attack them. He had hoped that those sissies would at least have the guts to take them two on two. Sid jumped up and hit the first attacker in the face. Blood sprayed. He tried to grab his gun. The momentum of the other three attackers knocked him down. He tried - and succeeded - to fall in front of Crank hoping that he would be able to stay on his feet and get his gun. Sid managed to grab someone's fingers. He broke them. Someone kicked him in the groin. Excrutiating pain. He found someone's nostrils with his left hand and pressed his fingers in them while beating everything in the reach of his right hand. He was hit in the face, in the stomach... He hoped Crank would manage to get his gun.

DeletedUser25825

Bit watched the two Desperados fighting a losing battle. The one was already on the floor with three Pythons about to deliver a boot party to his sides and back, and the other who was still standing with one Python, both armed with cues, was not seeming to realize the gravity of the situation as one of the others he'd struck was climbing back to his feet, and a fresh Python was now entering the fray.

DeletedUser26409

The mess of men and fists that was Sid and the four Pythons yelled: "A little help... would... be... useful... Get the... damned... GUN!!!"

DeletedUser

Realizing that Sid was on the floor, surrounded, Crank thought "[expletive] this" and delivered another of his signature Krav Maga nutcrackers to his opponent. He took a split second to analyze the situation: of the seven pythons who had attacked them, two were on the floor with little hope of becoming fathers, and another, after Crank had nearly knocked him out, was coming back to his feet. The rest were all over Sid. He considered getting gun. "No", he thought, "this isn't entirely out of hand yet".

He charged into the small crowd of Pythons, hands and feet flying. One of them grabbed him from behind, and he executed his second favorite move (after the Krav Maga nutcraker): he slammed the back of his head into the Python's forehead and nose repeatedly, and used the attacker's support to lift his legs and deliver sever consecutive kicks to another Python's gut. With the one to his rear discombobulated, he pried off the Python's arms and slammed him into another Python, knocking both down and allowing Sid to get back up.