The Life - Outlaw Bikers

• Thread starter DeletedUser26409
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Crank saw the female employee undress before him, apparently unaware that he was still there. He observed the multitude of tattoos scattered on her person. "Why's a twelve-year old girl getting tattoos?", he wondered, since she appeared a lot younger than she was. He noticed that one of the tattoos was a distinctive python. "Bad sign", he thought. He then realized that nobody knew he was still there. He had a knack for that sort of thing. He would often arrive at places and have nobody notice him, nor would he be noticed if he was the only one around, such as right then. "I could be a ninja", he thought.

With no further business at the shop, he walked over to Sid, who was mounted on his bike alongside Crank's. He laughed as Sid struggled to start his bike, spurting profanity. When he finally got the bike started, Crank mounted and started his own. "Where to now?", he asked Sid, hoping to break a few skulls.

DeletedUser

"Sure thing girl." She grins to Kim, then follows her inside with another flirty wink at Jack as they pass. She helps lift the boxes inside, humming a quiet tune as they hang stuff and restock the shelves. Giving a quiet chuckle at her friend's comment, she shrugs her shoulders. "I know, but I love hangin' out here. Beats stayin' on the farm. No one to talk to there, 'cept the cat, and he don't know much 'bout bikes. And I ain't seen Troy in some time either. He used to come help out on occasion, but he's disappeared again." She shrugs again, as if to herself, and admires the Indian, as she always did, when Bit pulled it out. "There's the beauty... looking good as always..."

Jess follows Bit into the garage, leaning herself against the V-Twin as she replies. "Nah... no worries. We got time..." She grins and answers the question. "I'd like to head to The Spur. That's the regular... and I bet it's where those new colors are headed. Plus I could use a drink..." Jess was known for her bouts of alcoholism, taking after her father in a way. And her addiction to cigarettes was only getting worse, despite Bit's admonitions against it. Such things had come due to the fact that she was alone, without a parent figure to hold her to some rule or the other.

Her eyes unabashedly rolled over Bit as she changed. Her friend had a nice body too, she mused. Two women like themselves should make an impression on the new guys in town. She grins excitedly when Bit is done, heading out and to the side of the shop to her Iron, pulling her own leather jacket, emblazoned with a large red scorpion on the back. Waiting to make sure her friend was ready, she pulls her hair out of it's bun and lets it hang in a ponytail again. She wore no helmet, so her hair often was loose. When her friend is mounted and alongside her, she swings a long leg over her own and kicks the engine to life, revving it a few times.

"Is Jack coming along?" She asks over her shoulder with a playful grin, though in all seriousness she hoped he would come along. It would be nice to have some extra muscle on their side if things went sour with the new gang.

DeletedUser26409

Sid didn't know where Geronimo was planning to head with the rest of the Desperados. But he'd heard about "Hogs Head", a big-time redneck bar. These guys hated bikers. He was in the mood for a brawl. Shooting was never his game. He wasn't a good shot. Sid prided himself in fistfighting. There probably wasn't anyone in Desperados MC that could've taken him without weapons. Crank asked where they'd be goin'.

He grinned. "Hogs Head."

DeletedUser

jack closed his phone and chuckled as he saw the man struggle to start his bike "I'll probably be seeing him sometime soon" he said to himself as he walked towards the building. he quickly grabbed the leathers and strapped them to his bike.he mounted his bike slipped on his shades and turned his hat around, he started and eased his bike alongside the girls "naw i thought i would sit here in the parking lot alone while everybody else went and had fun" he said jokingly. "i got to make two quick stops in town to deliver these leathers and to get my other bike other than that im free".

DeletedUser

OCC: yuggernaut, I don't think rednecks would be the type to hate bikers. Maybe a snobbish yankee-type bar.

"¡Vamanos!", Crank replied, as they headed off for Hog's Head. He had heard of the patron's distaste for bikers, and he thought it would be fun to teach them a lesson. He put his hand over the concealed pocket in which he carried his trusty M1911. He didn't intend to use it, unless things got really out of hand. The same went for his knife, also concealed. They pulled up at the Hog's Head, and parked their bikes so that each of them took up a full space. "Alright", he said, "let's do this!"

DeletedUser25825

Bit smiled as Cobra rolled up to them. She looked at Jess, knowing she didn't really need to have her own opinion clarified, but looked questioningly at her as she asked, "Good for you Shooter? We can ride those two places and then head to The Spur?" She grinned.

She waited for Cobra and Jess to lead the way and then rolled out behind them. She rode the back center-line position and smiled as the wind whipped through her short hair. She still preferred riding her Honda, but it was always nice to feel the power of a real motorcycle as it rumbled down the highway, as she followed her other two friends.

DeletedUser26409

OCC: OK a snobbish yankee-type bar. I'm not an American, so I don't know these things so well.:D

"Follow me, man!"

Sid entered the bar and headed to the counter and sat down. Crank followed his lead. The bartender frowned. Sid ordered two beers.

He took a sip and lit a cigarette. He looked around. The bar was mostly empty. Only four or five males. They could take them.

"No smoking inside," said the guy sitting next to Sid, staring. "Alright, I don't want no trouble," said Sid as he dropped his cigarette butt into the guys drink.

"YOU BIKER PIECE OF..." the guy jumped up and raised his hand... Sid had prepared for this and landed a punch right into his mouth. He felt teeth break. Good thing he was wearing gloves. Crank also jumped up. Sid saw three guys going at Crank and another one coming at himself.

DeletedUser

"This isn't what I signed up for", said Crank, with three men charging at him. He used their upper-body attack strategy to his advantage, kicking one in the pelvis, knocking the assailant off balance. With the one furthest to the right temporarily disabled, he turned to the one in the middle, giving him a strong roundhouse punch in the nose. He felt the crack of nose cartilage, and blood shot out as Crank brought his hand around. Finally, the one on the left came at him, and Crank grabbed his throat and threw him back. The attacker fell to the ground, and as he was recovering, the other two renewed their attack. He pounded one upside the head, and using all he could pick up from martial arts movies, put one hand on the bar and used the leverage to lift himself up, in order to deliver a strong face kick to the remaining attacker. The one he had just hit in the head recovered, and Crank wrestled him into a stranglehold. He looked over at Sid, who was lucky to have only one attacker.

DeletedUser26409

Sid dodged the guy charging at him. He hit the counter. Sid used the situation to his advantage by grabbing the guys hair and hitting his head on the counter a few times. His unconscious body hit the floor. The first guy was trying to get up. Sid landed a kick to his gut. The guy groaned. Sid looked at Crank and saw him getting the last one of his attackers into a stranglehold. The punch Sid delivered knocked the guy out. Sid took a sip of beer before saying: "Lets get the hell outta here before the cops arrive."

DeletedUser

jack rode off leading the way, the first stop didnt take long at all and he handed bit's cut to her as he mounted his bike and headed to his house. as he pulled into his long drive way, he fished the garage remote from his jacket pocket and hit the button and the door to the smaller garage of the two opened up. he pulled his bike in and shut it off, got off and removed his jacket tossing it on the counter. he grabbed his other off his other bike and slipped it on. he mounted his road king and fired it up and pulled out, he hit the button again and the door came down as he tossed the remote into a leather bag mounted to the handle bars. "now its time to go have some fun" he stated to the others as they pulled out headed to the Spur.

DeletedUser

Jess catches the last of the Desperado's conversation, frowning a bit to herself. The Hog's Head was a popular hang out as well. 'Sounds like trouble brewing', she muses to herself, but she just grins widely to Jack and Kim, nodding. "Sounds fine to me." She pulls out alongside Jack, the wind whipping her long blonde ponytail. She loved the feel of the road under her tires, the wind in her hair, the sound of the engine beneath her. It was heaven on earth when she was riding her motorcycle.

Several other bikers were on the roads that day, and as each passed, she gave the customary low wave of her hand, no matter the colors. She didn't consider herself part of a gang, though the Cobras used her place for the weapons. She would still go wherever Bit chose to go, no doubt about it. Being as close as sisters for so long, she could think of it no other way. Her and Kim had shared so much over the years. Loss of loved ones had brought them closer than ever. Jess really clung to Kim, having no one else she could trust or confide in.

Jess turns her thoughts back to the matters at hand, steering her Iron along with Jack and Kim. They made their few stops, and she waited patiently at each, resisting the urge to smoke a cigarette. She turns her attention to Kim while they wait at the shop for Jack.

"Do you think those new guys are gonna cause trouble? They didn't look so nice to me..." Her pale eyes darken a bit. "Hope yer Uncle Brit is around..." She remembers something and digs into her saddlebags, pulling out her Glock 27 on it's belt and strapping it around her waist. Her hand caresses the butt of the gun before she reaches to check her boot knife. "I don't think he'd appreciate the trouble."

She nods as Jack remounts his bike. "Ready when you are..." She pulls out after him, making sure Bit was close behind. As they drove into the town, it was apparent something was happening. She frowns at the ruckus from the Hog's Head, but follows Jack as they head to The Spur.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25825

Bit sat on her rumbling bike, revving the engine occasionally, just to be obnoxious to Cobra's neighbors. She looked at Jess and nodded. "Absolutely I think they're trouble. I remember Uncle Brit saying something about another outlaw gang trying to make a place here from Junction. It wouldn't surprise me if they weren't part of them." She adjusted herself on her seat and looked at Cobra's house.

She looked back at Jess as she pulled her Glock out and sighed as she looked back towards Cobra as he pulled on his colors and climbed onto his bike. She nodded at Jess's comment, "Well... yeah... but he'll do what he needs to do. I sometimes wish this wasn't something we were part of, but some day it will probably come down to it."

She looked back at Jess and shook her head. "I don't want to end up somebody's old lady. You see how they're treated?"

DeletedUser

As they rode by the hogs head and noted the trouble,"a fight right now would be so much fun" he thought to himself but he knew that business went first and that meant he had to locate Brit or Red and tell them what was going on. When he rounded the corner he immediately noticed Red's bike out front.He pulled around back and parked his bike as was his habit. he walked in the bar quickly scanning faces but sadly he didnt see who he was looking for. he walked up to the bar and asked if he had seen Red stating its important and ordered some drinks for himself and the girls as he paid the big bartender and then took a table to wait for Red or Brit since the bartender would immediately find one of the two with Cobra's message

DeletedUser25825

Bit rode up beside Cobra's ride and killed hers. She rolled it onto its stand and smiled at Jess as she did the same. She walked into the bar with her, and waved to the owners of familiar faces. She moved over to the table occupied by Cobra and sat, kicking the chair next to her out toward Jess.

She leaned back in her chair and looked around the bar. She didn't see any new faces, which was actually a good thing in her mind. She smiled at the two. "So... how long before there's a fight?" She pulled a twenty out of the roll of bills Cobra had handed her from his shop and laid it on the table.

DeletedUser

"Good idea", Crank responded, noting the bloody mess they had mad of the bar. "Sorry about the mess", he said to the bartender, tossing him a quarter. Crank and Sid walked out to their bikes, and got them started. "Where to now?", asked Crank. He didn't have any preferred destination in mind, he just figured it would be wise to beat it.

DeletedUser26409

Sid and Crank walked out of the door to their bikes.

"I'm baffled. Where do you think Geronimo went? 'Cause I ain't got the slightest idea." Sid lit a cigarette.

DeletedUser

Jess parks her Iron smoothly beside Bit and Cobra's bikes, then swings her long legs over, pulling her hair from it's ponytail and letting it fall down her back. She slid the key to her pocket and swayed into the bar behind Jack and Kim, giving a little wave of her own to the bartender and accepting the drink from Cobra. She trailed them to the table, sprawling down in the proffered chair with a sigh. "No one new... pity... they must all be at Hog's Head." Her pale eyes rove over the bar, searching as well for familiar faces.

Her attention is brought back to the table by offer of a bet, and she grins. "As soon as someone with different colors walks through that door there..." She reaches into her pocket and pulls out her own roll of bills, pulling two twenties from it, setting them next to Bit's. She looks at Cobra with a grin and another flirty wink. "Care to bet with us Jack? I'll up my part if ya do..." Everyone knew she had money to spare, and she would never back down on a bet.

DeletedUser

Jack smiled "ill give em a few minutes after they walk in, they dont look dumb enough to cause trouble the moment they walk in" he said as he tossed the cash on the table to meet their bet. he looked at the bartender and saw the man was busing himself "I hope Red shows up soon" he thought to himself.

DeletedUser25825

Bit leaned back further on her chair and removed her sunglasses. She returned them to her case and slid it into her pocket. She sipped her beer and looked around the bar, before looking back first at Jess, who she winked playfully at when she saw Jess staring her way, and then toward Cobra.

"Did you call Uncle Brit or Red then Jack?" she asked. She nodded at his response as she sipped her beer. She looked over her shoulder as the door opened and waved at the two Python members who walked in. She looked back at the two at her table and smiled. "So... when was the last time you saw the V-Twin Jack?" She smiled wider as thoughts of her project filled her mind. "Jess and I have really been working hard on it. Oh!" She turned to Jess and set her hand gently on hers. "I actually started it yesterday. I'm sorry I couldn't wait... but oh my! It just purrs so pretty!" She continued smiling at Jess, before her eyes went to their hands and she pulled hers back as a pink tinge filled her cheeks.

She looked elsewhere in the bar and sipped her beer again. "Where IS Uncle Brit anyways?"

DeletedUser

"Your guess is as good as mine", Crank responded with a shrug. "We have a whole town to search, might as well get started. Let's try The Spur. We've got nothing to lose, right?". He mounted his bike, and continued, "let's get going, if you have no objection."