The Life - Outlaw Bikers

• Thread starter DeletedUser26409
  • Start date

DeletedUser26409

Sid looked at Crank. He grinned and said: "To tell you the truth no." Sid started thinking. They'd have to do something. He looked at Crank again, lighting a cigarette and said: "Sam, we've been friends for years. Why the hell do I always have to come up with ideas anyway?" Sid fell silent. An idea was forming in his head. It was a risky plan but it could have some good benefits if it would work. They would capture a Python and beat the locations of the Python stashes and safe houses out of him. But where would they find a lone Python or a pair of them? They couldn't just sit and wait outside of the Spur. They'd certainly be recognized because of the havoc they caused.

The Desperados also had a hideout near Four Ways. They could take the captive there to interrogate him. But they'd also need a car (because a captured guy would be hard to transport on a bike). And they'd need to contact Geronimo to get some backup later. That wouldn't be a problem because the hideout had a phone. He was pretty sure that there was an old van at the hideout.

"So Sam, tell me, do you happen to have any rope, tape or something like that in those saddle bags?"

DeletedUser25825

Kim rested as doctors ordered for a total of two whole days before it was time for her to get off her duffer and get back to the R&C. The pain meds helped tremendously with this decision, as she gathered her few belongings into a backpack. She asked Jess for a ride back to the R&C, promising she'd recuperate there. After a short argument, in which Kim threatened to call for a cab if there was no ride provided, she and Jess left for the R&C.

Upon arrival, Bit dug through her belongings to find a key to the place, unlocked it and crutched her way inside. She tried to go about business and soon found it to be a pain to move about on crutches, but wasn't ready to even attempt really putting weight on her ruined leg. She ordered a chair, and went to work on the V-Twin for the remainder of the day.

DeletedUser

Jess tried to argue with Kim's decision, but her friend was determined to get back to normal life. After Kim threatens to call a cab, she relents and pulls the Charger out of the garage, giving her a ride to the R&C. She helps her friend get inside and settled, before heading back to her house to get her bike, after a threat to be careful, and a promise that she would be back in a few hours. She heads home and ditches the car, getting on her Iron with a grim smile. She then cruises over to The Spur, hoping maybe Kim's uncle Brit would be there. She still needed to talk to him about that shipment, and she knew the Desperados would most likely than not be trying to find it. She went packing, a gun on each hip, one at her back, and a knife in each boot.

DeletedUser

"I have something better", Crank responded with a grin. He reached into his saddle bag, and pulled out a round object. "Duct tape", he said. "The only tool you ever need". He considered Sid's plan, and thought about it for a minute. The last thing they needed was more trouble with the law, but camping around a supposedly neutral shop was no way to go about finding caches. "Let's go Python hunting", he said, hiding his uncertainty. They mounted their bikes and headed off in search of a lone Python.

DeletedUser

Jess drove her Iron across town, with a wary eye out for anyone sporting Desperado's colors. She was still mad enough to shoot the frak out of anyone who even looked like they had an association with the no-gooders who shot up her friend. She hoped Bit would be fine without her at the shop, frowning as she pulls up to The Spur and kills her engine. She swings her long leg over and stalks into the building.

It was empty. "Of course... just what I needed..." she mutters to herself and turns on her heel to stalk back out, leaning against the outside wall and lighting a cigarette to calm her nerves. Brit seemed scarce these days, and it left her wondering what the frak she was doing hiding their shipments on her farm. At least they were well-guarded, and the chance of the Desperados finding out was slim. Only Brit, herself, and Kim knew the location of the weapons, and it would be left that way. Trust was hard to find in a world where people shot each other up for fun.

She closes her eyes for a few moments as she finishes her cigarette, then throws it down, grinding it out with her boot heel. She looks up and down the street, but still feels uneasy about heading back to the R&C. She lights another cigarette, mostly to calm her even further, though it also gave her time to think some more. Her free hand rests on the butt of her Glock, and her pale eyes watch the road with a silent fury.

DeletedUser26409

Night was falling. Sid could have sworn that he actually physically felt the smell of danger in the air as he slowly rolled towards The Spur. It was as if there was a Python behind every corner, as if there was a gun pointed to him through every window. Sid shook his head and said to himself: "Sidney! Don't think like that." Crank was farther behind him in case there should be trouble. So were two other Desperados with the van. And there would be trouble in case his guess - that The Spur would be empty and they could ambush a Python there - would be wrong.

Right about now was one of the few times that Sid wished his Harley would run more quiet. But unfortunately that wasn't the case. He revved the engine, got some momentum, killed the engine and rolled towards The Spur in complete silence. "Sure as hell hope I'm right," he thought before his bike came to a standstill in front of The Spur. Only one bike. A good sign. Perhaps too good. Sid quietly opened his saddle bag and slipped four extra clips into the back pockets of his jeans. He hanged his vest on the handlebars of his bike so the Python (hopefully) or Pythons (hopefully not) he'd encounter in The Spur wouldn't immediately recognize him which would give him the second he needed. He resisted the urge to light a cigarette. He was a bit worried because everyone could see his guns (because the shoulder holsters were no longer concealed by the vest).

He took a deep breath and opened the door only to see... no-one? His subconsciousness was screaming for him to turn around and run. "But whose damn bike was it?" Sid quietly said to himself. He felt the cold metal of a pistol on his neck and heard a female voice say: "Mine."

Sid grinned as he grabbed his cigarettes and lighter that were rolled into the sleeves of his T-shirt. He lit one and raised his hands wondering why he was so calm. He always thought that he'd feel fear when facing his death. And there probably wasn't a snowballs chance in hell that he'd walk out of this one alive given that his ambusher was the one he thought she was.

DeletedUser

Crank watched as Sid pulled in front of The Spur and walked in. "Jesus, Sid", he said under his breath, "when did you become a [expletive] idiot?". He walked in and saw just what he had feared. Sure enough, Sid was there, about to get himself, and possibly Crank, killed. A feminine figure had a gun pressed to Sid's neck and looked ready to pull the trigger. Without bothering to try and identify Sid's captor, he whipped out his own .45 and pressed it firmly against the back of her head. "Two can play at this game", he commented.

DeletedUser

Jess' thoughts were cut off when she heard the familiar roar of an approaching motorcycle. She tosses her cigarette down and watches the road. Maybe it was Brit? No... it was too late for that. She had spent too much time just standing there, uneasy about returning to Bit at the R&C, and perhaps feeling a bit guilty about all that had happened, and it had grown dark. Mmm... maybe a Desperado... come to scope out the scene. She smirks to herself and slips inside the bar, moving to a window to peek out. Sure enough, it was that frakkin Desperado from before, rolling his bike up quietly so as not to draw any unwanted attention. She wondered what his name was. She curses silently as he removes his vest, revealing his guns. She slips her Glock from it's holster, checking the magazine and releasing the safety. He looked alone, which was stupid of him, though a nagging thought in her head wondered if there were others close behind him.

As Sid steps through the door, she levels her pistol at him, pressing it against his neck as she makes herself known, answering his quiet query. "Mine..." she says calmly, with a grin. "Hell of an idea for you to come here. Hoping to catch someone unawares?" Her eyes flick to his guns. Suddenly, another Desperado walks through the door and a gun is pressed to her own head. She curses her own stupidity at not hearing the other arrive, but doesn't lower her gun. "You shoot me and you're buddy here dies. Now... we can talk this out, or I'll put a bullet through him and save the trouble for the Pythons."

DeletedUser26409

The rush of adrenaline rushing through Sid's veins almost made him shake. Almost. But he really didn't even feel it. It was just something he couldn't understand at the moment. It was as if senses were amplified a thousand times. He could hear Jess breathing. He could feel it. He could smell her.

"Hell of an idea for you to come here. Hoping to catch someone unawares?"

Sid grinned as he took a drag from his cigarette and blew out the smoke. "To tell you the truth: yeah." He took another drag and blew it out again. Might as well have been his last ciggy. Gotta enjoy it while it lasts, he thought. Sid continued: "But it seems that you have me at a... slight... disadvantage here, doesn't it?" Sid took another drag. Someone was approaching. Crank. He felt an almost unnoticeable tremor go through Jess' gun when Crank pressed his to her neck. Sid had hoped that this would be his chance to take a punch at her. It wasn't. Yet.

"You shoot me and you're buddy here dies. Now... we can talk this out, or I'll put a bullet through him and save the trouble for the Pythons." Sid took another drag from the cigarette and, while blowing the smoke out through his nose, said: "Cool down, little girl. I ain't ready to die just yet." Actually he was lying. He hadn't cared for his life for a long time now. He didn't have a family: his wife and kid had died a long time ago. His new family - The French Foreign Legion - had sent him into retirement after he had been wounded and almost killed at some nameless, forgotten African village. He hadn't actually told about his time in the legion to anyone but Crank. That was the reason that his Desperados' tattoo was on the right hand: the Legions skull with a beret was on the left.

All those thoughts rushed through his head as he moved left and pressed himself backwards (so Jess' wouldn't be able to shoot him) while turning around and taking a punch at her with all his strength. Would she fire and take the full force of the punch or would she not fire and increase her chances of dodging the punch.

DeletedUser

Jess swore again as Sid shoved her off-balance, back against Crank, who she feared would put a bullet through her himself. But she does not fire, weighing her chances against the two, instead focusing on not taking the brunt of the punch, throwing herself to the side and against the wall of the building. She almost dodges his fist fully, but it grazes her chin rather hard , sending her reeling a bit, and she falls to one knee against the wall.

This leaves her in a potentially awkward position, her gun in her hand but no longer in a position to be used, and Crank already had his gun leveled at her. She would bet 100 bucks that Sid's would be next. Her mind flits through all of her possible routes of action, but she finds none that will get her out alive, 'cept for surrender. Her hand itches to reach for her boot knife, but with the business end of two guns pointed at her... it probably wouldn't get her far. She chuckles to herself. "Striking a woman... that's very... manly... yeah." She stands to her feet and drops her gun, holding her hands up. "So what now?" She hoped they wouldn't search her. She had another gun in the small of her back, and her knife. Maybe they would find the gun and not the knife.

She gives them a challenging smirk, honestly wondering what their next course of action was. Maybe she would be a hostage, but they would get nothing out of her. Nothing important that is. She wondered if she would get to meet their leader. But she just gazed at them, her pale eyes calm, her stance loose and relaxed, though her mind was trying to formulate some sort of plan. For once... she was stuck. She really had no plan whatsoever, and really no hope of a Python arriving to help her out of this mess. But it was an interesting mess, to say the least, and she just hoped to God they wouldn't kill her. She idly wondered how Bit was, back at the R&C.

DeletedUser26409

Sid immediately pulled one of his guns as he discovered that he's not dead (which was surprising). He saw Jess in a weird position. It was obvious she was weighing her options. And it was obvious she found no other than to surrender. "Striking a woman... that's very... manly... yeah." Sid looked at her, puffed his cigarette and said:

"Given the fact that you wanted to shoot me, I'd say I could be excused. A bit. But I really hate myself for it." He actually meant it. As the girl stood up and asked what would be next, Sid said: "Now we search you, then kidnap you and in the long run - get some info out of you."
Sid found Jess' other gun while taping her up. He removed it and also took the keys of her bike. They'd have to take that as well so the Pythons wouldn't find out about her disappearance. At least not yet.

As they reached the Desperado hideout they hid their bikes (including Jess') in a shed, carried Jess to the basement and attached her to an old squeaky chair. Sid lit a cigarette and said to Jess: "Tell us what you know or I'll go to the Ratchet & Chain and kill your friend."

DeletedUser

Jess just chuckles at the comment. "Sure you do..." Her eyebrows lower as he states that she'd be kidnapped for info. 'Information'... She knew it. Why else would they care to come and ambush a Python? She knew that it was their plan all along. Kidnap someone, and get whatever info they could get. Well unfortunately... they wouldn't get much out of her. He removes her second gun and she curses under her breath. "I want those back when we're done."

"Don't you scratch my Iron..." she threatens, shooting the other Desperados a glare as they drag her outside and load her up into a van, hauling her off. After a somewhat long drive, they pull her out again. She gets as good a look at her surroundings as she can, before Sid carries her down to a basement, where he ties her to a chair. She just looks at Sid as he begins a little 'interrogation'... if it could be called that. Just like the movies, she muses.

"Tell us what you know or I'll go to the Ratchet & Chain and kill your friend." Her eyebrows lift at his comment, and she smirks. "What I know? Okay... you boys are low-life scumbags... and if you think you can hurt my friend again..." She chuckles. "You're gonna have a hell of a time." Her eyes regard him with contempt. He seemed like he could be an okay guy, but she didn't like him one bit, at least not yet.

"If you think I know something important... you're wrong. I'm not 'with' the Pythons... I just hang out and help Kim at the R&C. That's it." She eyes him, wondering what he already knew. Sure she knew some things herself, most notably the weapons cache, since it was in her own backyard. But she wasn't going to be privy with that information, unless this guy did some serious talking. Her alliance was neutral. Sure, she hung with the Pythons, but only because Bit did. And Bit was the leader's niece. Jess was just... the friend.. and a convenient millionaire with a big ranch and several shops.

Jess' pale eyes regard Sid calmly, and she shifts her weight some, stretching her long legs a bit. She wore all black today; tight jeans, a sexy top, and her tall riding boots. Her hair was in its customary ponytail, hanging over her shoulder. She looked every bit the supermodel she could be, even tied to a chair in a dark-ish basement. She idly wondered if anyone missed her yet, but shoved the thoughts aside. It would be suicide if anyone came looking for her. Into the pack of wolves to rescue the panther. Suicide. She hoped Bit wouldn't notice her dissapearance. That girl still needed to rest up. She also idly wondered if her friend was working on the V-Twin. It would be cool to finish it and get it out on the road.

DeletedUser26409

Sid wasn't surprised at all about Jess' reluctance to cooperate. Well he couldn't just give up. He had to find out something.

"About your friend - I didn't say I'd hurt her. I said I'd kill her. A whole different... thing." Sid sighed. The girl claimed not to be with Pythons. But she had to know something. Sid had an idea. It was a gamble of long odds but worth a shot.

"I'd say our acquaintance started off with the wrong foot. My name is Sidney Riley but you may call me Sid. I am your kidnapper today." Sid grinned. And bowed. "What is your name? It's a bit strange to keep calling you little girl." Sid listened to her reply and grinned again: "May I offer you a cigarette?"

DeletedUser

Jess just chuckles softly at his threat to kill Kim. He didn't really seem like the type that would kill a woman just for information. He hadn't killed her yet, a fact she was grateful to acknowledge. But then again, if pushed too far, he might be capable of it. Most men had a rash streak, when they didn't stop and use their brains. This guy Sid seemed mostly level-headed... so far, and she actually liked that. Maybe he would be more amiable. He seemed like a nice guy, but she could be wrong.

When he introduces himself, she lifts an eyebrow at his sudden change of strategy, nodding a bit and smiling charmingly. "I'm Jess Tracey, also affectionately known as Shooter... pleasure to be your abductee", she states somewhat sweetly. "And yes please." She really did want a cigarette, but hers were in her pocket, and she couldn't reach them with her hands bound. She wiggles them some. "Mind freein' me up a bit? Hard to have a smoke with my hands behind my back."

DeletedUser26409

Sid thought about Jess' request to free her up a bit. What harm could it do. Sid cut loose her left arm and lit her cigarette. He leaned against the wall and said: "You kids sure grow up fast these days. You know I'd have a daughter 'bout your age had life been any different."

Sid paused and sighed. He took a drag from his cigarette and a sip of Jameson (his whiskey of choice) before continuing. "Sorry about the chin. It appears that my subconscious desire to live is pretty strong." He took a closer look at her face. A punch mark was clearly visible. The full force of that punch would have knocked a grown man down. It had to hurt. "Wanna get some aspirin or something? Or could I instead interest you in some help from John Jameson & Sons?" he said offering Jess the bottle.

DeletedUser

Jess smiles at Sid and takes several deep drags of her cigarette, calming her nerves. Her pale blue eyes study him with interest. At the mention of his daughter, who she assumed was dead, she gains a sense of deep compassion for him, which was strange considering he had kidnapped her and punched her in the jaw. But she had been given worse before, though the scars were not immediately evident.

"What was her name?" She asks softly, before accepting the proffered bottle and taking a few long drinks before handing it back. She listens quietly, not even thinking of escape now. She found this man intriguing. He was another who had lost someone dear, and was maybe just in this 'war' of the gangs for retribution. She was more than curious about him, but didn't prod for information. Maybe she would learn more as time went along.

She idly hoped that no one had yet learned of her dissapearance. Kim would have had no clue where she was going, and the Pythons were guarding the fort so to speak. Her father never missed her, not being home anyways, and no one else really cared about her whereabouts. Plus, she really didn't mind the situation, as long as she didn't get punched again. She took it as an opportunity to learn about the Desperados, and especially Sid. Also, the fact that she had no real allegiance to anyone might keep her alive a bit longer. If she was lucky.

DeletedUser

Crank entered the room, having heard the entire conversation so far. His first thought was to critique Sid on his interrogation methods, but he had second thoughts. Compassion opens lips, or so he had heard. For the first time, he got a good look at his captive. She wasn't half bad looking, although the manner in which she spoke was a bit off-kilter. He was sure he had seen her somewhere before, but he couldn't put his finger on it.

He had fashioned a ninja mask out of a t-shirt, and it covered his entire head except for his eyes. "I'd like to introduce myself", he began, "but I'm not about to disclose my name so easily". He hoped he wasn't alarming Jess, but he knew scaring her into silence was preferable to her squealing on him. "Maybe I'm just paranoid", he thought.

DeletedUser

Jess lifts both eyebrows as another Desperado enters the room, wearing what looked like a shirt over his head. This cut off whatever reply Sid had for her, and she hoped maybe she would get to speak to him alone again. She chuckles softly and takes another drag at her cigarette, watching Crank now as he avoided introducing himself, though his voice was somewhat familiar. It really wouldn't change anything to tell her his name, unless he thought she would rat them out to the Pythons. But again, she chose no sides, so it wouldn't really matter if he told her his name or not.

"Need two to interrogate little me? Wow... my reputation must precede me," she says in a light tone before frowning and taking another drag from the cigarette to hide it. She wondered what was going to change now. Would Crank be the type to hold a gun to her head and demand information? Or was there some deeper strategy to this whole 'game'? Maybe it was the 'good cop, bad cop' routine. She shrugs mentally and waits, her gaze set on Crank. He seemed interesting, though she really couldn't judge what kind of man he was behind that ridiculous 'mask'. He seemed to be judging her in a way. She could see his eyes studying her.

She was something to look at, that was for sure. Long legs and a sexy body, with muscles to accent it all. Her long blonde hair hung in a loose ponytail, her eyes a pale blue against her lightly tanned skin. She could have been a supermodel, if she wanted. She wondered at the age of the men before her. Sid must be older, in his 40's if he would have had a daughter her age. And the shirt-head man... younger probably, though it was obviously hard to tell. She wondered who was in charge between the two, or if they were on equal standing. All of these things flitted through her head as she smoked her cigarette and waited for the next move.

DeletedUser

"Alright, let's get down to business", Crank continued. "There is, shall we say, an uneven distribution of information here. You know things we don't, and we want to know some of them. ¿Comprende?". He paused, and continued: "tell us what you know, and we'll let you go and pretend none of this ever happened. I don't know about Sid, but I won't hurt you unless you really, really piss me off. That's not easy to do, but rest assured, it can be done." With his briefing finished, he looked over at Sid. Sid didn't appear willing to start the questioning, so Crank did. "Let's start with those Pythons," he began. "Where do they keep their stuff? You know, bike parts, guns, that sort of thing?"

DeletedUser

Jess takes another long pull at her cigarette before tossing it to the floor and grinding it out with her boot heel. She then leans back and gives Crank a shrug. "If I did know... and I told you, I don't trust that you would let me out alive. What sort of gain would I have by telling you anything? What would I get in return?" She actually looks serious about these questions, a tenseness in her features as she watches Crank, waiting for his reply.