The Life - Outlaw Bikers

• Thread starter DeletedUser26409
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Before Sid could answer the bike was at the car park, the rider jump off and reached for a gun, "We've got company" Shouted Antonio, jumping behind a car as he drew out his glocks. She was in another gangs colors, must be the pythons he thought. He peered over the edge, his motorbike was still there, and Sid and Crank had drawn their guns. If she even touched his bike he swore he would kill her and the rest of her gang.

DeletedUser

As Crank was being introduced to Diablo, another biker arrived. Crank quickly recognized her as one of the Python chicks at The Spur, and she looked pissed. Specifically, the shoot-the-hell-outta-everybody kind of pissed. When he saw her reaching for a Glock, he needed no further provocation to whip out his M1911 and aim it precisely at her head, with both hands stabilizing it. "Hold it right there!", he barked. "What do you think you're doing?"

DeletedUser26409

Sid stopped as quickly as he started to take off. He killed his engine, got off the bike and draw his guns and aimed that down the little chick as she had also drawn her gun. She recognized her from the "Ratchet & Chain", a friend to of the one that saved his life in "The Spur". She was too damn young to be involved into all this. Too damn young. Sid would spare her if possible.

"Hey kid, calm down. There are five guns pointed at your head ready to shoot your brains out. Now you can be a goddamn hero and die or back the hell off and let us go our way. Just roll kid, it's for your own good."

DeletedUser

Jess has already drawn her Glock, looking not at all phased with a gun pointed at her head. She steps forward a bit, ignoring protests from Cobra, who had pulled up beside her looking mad as heck. She wouldn't let these two-bit, lowlife, sleazy, Desperado scum bags get away with hurting her only friend and walking out. Not under her watch.

"You got some nerve walkin in like you did! You got some answerin' to do." She calls out to them angrily, ignoring whatever Cobra was saying behind her. She could here cursing; he sounded pissed with her. But she didn't care; her friend was hurt, and they had some answering to do about it. You don't just walk in and cause trouble and expect to walk right back out in one piece.

"You lower that gun or I'll put a bullet through your heart." She states calmly to Crank as he raises his gun, her own gun leveling at him without hesitation. Through her angry blood-haze, her thoughts suddenly turn to Bit, causing her steps to falter. She shouldn't be risking her life right here, right now. How would Bit feel if she got shot up too?

She suddenly realizes that there are 5 guns aimed at her, and she curses under her breath again and raises her hands before holstering her Glock in a swift, yet angry motion. "You won't get away with this for long..." She threatens, turning, without regard to the guns still aimed at her back, and nods curtly to Cobra before swinging her long leg over her Iron and kickstarting it. "I'm going to see Bit. I'll meet you at the clubhouse later." She doesn't wait for a response, revving her engine and heading out on the road.

Reaching the hospital, she sits on her bike in the parking lot for a few minutes, trying to calm her pounding heart. Her desire to kill those men had been overwhelming; with the prospect of losing her only friend. They shouldn't have gotten away with it. It was wrong. They shouldn't have been allowed to just walk.

With a sigh, she tucks her gun and her boot knife into her saddlebags, swinging over the seat and rolling the Iron up on its stand. Her pale eyes hold a look of defeat, but the anger and desire for blood still simmers in her mind. She practically stalks into the lobby of the hospital, curtly asking after Bit. "I'm looking for Kimberly Grant. Brought in today with a gunshot wound."

She waits impatiently until directed upstairs to the room holding her friend. She takes the stairs instead of the elevator, burning off some of her anger in the process. Her eyes search for the room as she enters the hall, and upon finding it, she slips in silently. She makes her way to the bedside, looking down at Kim sadly.

She looked so pale that Jess worried for her more, but the steady beeping of the monitors stilled her panic. She takes a seat beside the bed and reaches for her friend's hand, holding it tightly. "I'm here Kim...right here."

DeletedUser

"That was close", said Crank, seeing the girl retreat. "She almost got her brain splattered." True enough, he was about to put a bullet in her skull when she backed off at just the right moment. Crank would have been the first, and only, to fire. He turned to his comrades, and continued, "we made it out of this one with no gory mess to clean up. Let's see if we can keep it up." He mounted his bike and started it. "Well Diablo, any clue where Geronimo is?"

DeletedUser26409

Sid saw the girl backing off after she had realized that she was heavily outgunned. She said something to the other guy and they both took off.

Sid holstered his guns. He was pretty sure that Diablo didn't know anything about the whereabouts of the club so he said: "I'll head to Junction and see if Geronimo has headed back home. You two go see if you can find him somewhere around here. Meet me at the shop where I refueled when we first got into town in an hour. Crank knows where it is. If I won't come stick somewhere near there and head home in a few hours. The cops could be gunnin' for us."

Sid kickstarted his bike and took off.

DeletedUser

Sid took off, Diablo lit a cigar and said "We can do two things now, follow the girl and the other and see where their club house is and look for Geronimo while following them, or just look for Geronimo, if we leave now we will be able to find the two that just left, up to you Crank" He jumped on his bike and waited for Crank to answer. He puffed out some smoke and threw away his cigar. He revved his engine into a start...

DeletedUser

"Well, it's my hunch that Sid was right about Geronimo going back to Junction", Crank responded. "I suppose we could find the Python's den while we're at it. We'll have to keep a low profile, though." He kickstarted his bike, and headed out with Diablo. He removed his jacket to make himself less recognizable, and stayed far enough behind them that they wouldn't notice him.

DeletedUser26409

It had gone dark. Sid switched on his lights. The wind was once again blowing through his hair, caressing his face. He felt his pistols. He wished he wouldn't need to carry them. The wind blowing. The soothing rumble of the bike. That was the reason he had joined the club. Riding. Not shooting adolescent girls. But it was too late now. He was in too deep. The road going past. The road was empty. As if it had been built just for him. As if he was alone in the world. He was going too fast. Sid saw a car farther down the road.

"Cops," he thought. They were sure as hell aware of the troubles Sid and Crank had caused in the "Hog's Head" and "The Spur". They probably knew what he looked like. They'd be waiting.

Sid was like one with the bike. He pulled the clutch and slammed the shifter down. As he released clutch, the bike roared and Sid felt the power as he revved the engine. A hundred miles per hour. He flew past the cops. He saw the red and blue flashes. He heard the siren. Hundred and twenty. They wouldn't catch him. Sid looked into the mirror. The lights of the police car fell behind. They gave up the pursuit. He released the throttle and reduced the speed to sixty miles per hour. He could feel the heat emanating from the engine. He would arrive at Junction City soon.

DeletedUser

Jack started cursing when shooter pulled into the parking lot. he didn't need another getting their blood spilled especially after what just happened. jack breathed a sigh of relief when she came to her senses and rode off. he quickly pulled up to her side and rode with her. he knew she was headed to the hospital that's the best thing. when they pulled into the parking lot jack waited at his bike to make sure she got inside "all our family and friends are in danger now, i think its time for the next step" he said to himself as he pulled back onto the rode. he headed straight for the spur were he was met by the chief of police who informed him a APB had been broadcasted about the two riders and the truth had been contained.

jack quickly thanked the chief and headed back to the hospital as he pulled up this time he was met at the door by the prospect who gave him an update, jack nodded his head as a response before telling him his previous order still stood he was the go-for till he was told different by jack only. he stepped in to the room to check on the two girls only for a second before he left only this time headed home. as he pulled onto his driveway he hit the button and the door rolled up and he pulled his bike in. he shut the door and walked to the other bike and started cleaning out saddle bags and such. once finished he went into the house disarmed the alarm and went to one of the back closet were he threw the stuff hanging in there on the floor and removed a fake wall which behind lay a door to a second bedroom which held his personal arsenal.

he walked in grabbing two large black duffel bags filling them of everything he would need and then some. he closed it up and put everything back in place so it was unnoticed, he went to his room and grabbed a small duffel back were he packed clothes and other important he needed and went back to the garage after grabbing his cut from a closet by the front door. he loaded everything on the bike and closed up and rearmed the alarm. he mounted his Electra glide and took off towards the dealership as fast as possible.

as he pulled up to the dealership (which could be confused as a fort when locked up to protect the safety of the club) the large gate was opened by heavily armed pythons with automatic weapons and he proceeded in. he parked his bike and walked to were one of the bunk rooms were inside and tossed his stuff in it and locked the door before heading to a office that they use for meetings. once in their he took his seat and waited a few mor minutes for Brit and/or Red to show up since for the most part all of this charter was here which is only 20 including the few that had orders else were. the other charters were on the other end of town and surrounding areas so were only called in emergencies.

DeletedUser26409

Sid turned around the corner and watched down from the causeway towards the Desperado camp - the old junkyard. Sid saw almost 60 bikes parked there, a fire the middle of the site with some bikers grilling sausages and drinking beer around it. Several house trailers (in which the Desperados resided) had lights on. The Desperados were home. Sid looked towards Geronimos trailer. The lights were on.

Sid rode down from the causeway and parked his bike. As he passed the fire one of the bikers said: "Hey Sid, why don't you come sit down with us and grab a beer." It was Sonny. He had rode with the Desperados for almost as long as Sid. "Sorry Sonny, no can do. I've gotta go see Geronimo. There's trouble brewing here," Sid replied. As Sid stepped into the light from the fire, Sonny said: "What the hell happened to you?" Sid grinned. "A small... misunderstanding with the Pythons. We're probably at war now. See ya later." Sid headed towards Geronimo's trailer.

He saw the Desperados' colors next to Geronimo's door. He knocked. "Who is it?" Geronimo shouted. "FBI," Sid replied. Geronimo opened the door. He was holding his gun. Having recognized Sid he laughed: "That joke never gets old. Come on in." He dropped his gun on the couch and offered Sid a beer. Sid accepted it. "So, Sid talk to me." Sid took a sip of beer before answering. "Well, long story short, we're now at war with the Pythons." "Well better sooner than later," Geronimo grinned. "What the hell happened to you? And where's Crank?" Sid lit a cigarette and said: "We accidentally walked into a Pythons' bar. The Spur. So we caused some trouble. I say we can call it a victory. But it was sheer damn luck that we walked from there alive. Anyway I left a Crank and Diablo, he showed up too, to Four Ways and came here to see if you're home. I have to meet them in half an hour. If they had any luck they've probably found the Pythons' den. Anyway I should head back to meet up with them." Sid emptied his beer can and threw it away. "Well if you gotta go, you gotta go," Geronimo said. Sid headed back to his bike and got it started. He headed towards "The Ratchet & Chain".

DeletedUser25825

Kim swam in and out of consciousness for most the entire night, due to pain medication. The one little time she was cognizant seeming, she thanked Shooter for being there with her, she asked about Ted, if anybody else had been hurt, and where her bike was. The doctor's news was fairly good. Clean gunshot wounds to her lower left calf, resulting in probable permanent muscle damage, but no vascular or bone issues, so she'd be released within a couple days, need take antibiotics, and stay off it.

DeletedUser

Diablo and Crank followed the two through Four Ways. They stopped at a hospital, and went in. "Crank, wait here, if they leave follow them" I will be right out. Diablo followed them into the hospital, he kept out of sight and followed them to an upstairs room. He was not sure who or what was in the room as he couldn't get a look in without being seen, but he noted the room number.

After a few minutes the man left, Diablo ducked behind a stairs and when the python went to the elevator he ran down the stairs and waited. The python quickly left the hospital and Diablo followed. Diablo ran to Crank, " Hey Crank, I'm gonna go follow this guy, theres the girl still in the hospital, you can wait for her or come with me", Diablo revved his engine and followed the Python at speed, making up distance. He was not sure whether Crank followed or not. He followed the python to a large house where he got off his bike and went inside. Diablo waited until he left. It was good to know where this guy lived in case the war got intense. The python sped down the road and into town again. Diablo followed at a safe distance until the python stopped, It was late night now and he had stopped at a large building by the quay. If Crank was following, Diablo had lost him.

DeletedUser

Crank decided that waiting for the girl wasn't worth the trouble, and went off with Diablo. Diablo kept a great distance ahead, so much that Crank eventually lost him. With nowhere else to go, he turned around and started for the Desperado camp. About halfway there, he found Sid going in the opposite direction, and followed him to the Ratchet and Chain. It seemed like the most boneheaded place to go right then, but hopefully Sid had a plan of some sort. When they arrived, Crank said to him, "great, now we're back in the lion's den. What exactly is your plan?"

DeletedUser26409

"Well, I'd think this place is one of the Pythons' maintenance stations. You know what I mean, they use it as a gas station and so on. So my bet is that their weapon cache or caches are farther away out of town which gives us a strong chance that some of 'em come here to get some gas before heading there. So what I propose we do is hide our bikes and ourselves in the bushes over there," Sid pointed towards some bushes farther away from the road "and wait for some Pythons to arrive. One is on watch while the other sleeps."

Sid paused for some time. "That way we'll find out where their caches are so we can raid 'em. What do you say?" Sid thought that now would be the best time to do it. The Pythons would probably need some guns because their war with Desperados was due to start. The best time to get them would be during the night as fewer people would be likely to see 'em heading to the cache. Or so they'd think.

DeletedUser

The Python got off his bike and went into the building. It was heavily guarded by Pythons with guns but Diablo wanted to get in. He hid his bike in a nearby alley and walked towards the building. He wouldn't be able to go in the front way so he was looking for a back door or someway he could get in.

There was an alley behind the building and apartments next to it. He could go on top of the apartments and somehow jump onto the building, anyway, no time for planning. Diablo snuck into the apartment from a back door, it was an old and run down block and he doubted anybody lived here anymore. He was walking through the hall way when he heard footsteps behind him "Some nerve you got showing here desperado" Diablo turned to see the python punch him in the face, then there was a look of shock on the pythons face when Diablo didn't fall, instead he laughed and drew his knives. The python backed away and was fumbling for his pistol, Diablo threw the knives into both his arms then drew his glocks, the python screamed in pain and shouted for help, crawling away to the door Diablo kicked his head into the wall, he drew the knives out of the pythons arms and stuck them both into his chest. He kicked the python into the alley and continued upstairs.

The apartments and the dealership were about the same height, Diablo could jump but it was risky. He wasn't sure what to do... There were shouts from downstairs, more pythons Diablo guessed, he ducked behind some crates and waited for them to come up or go away.

DeletedUser

Jess spent most of her days in the hospital with Kim, biding her time by pacing back and forth on the tile floors, probably to the point of driving her friend nutty. She had reassured Kim that her bike had been moved to her shop at home, where it would be undisturbed, and that she had also been by to regularly check The R&C; that Ted was recovering; No, nobody else was hurt; Yes the Desperados left; No she didn't know what they were planning.

When they finally released Kim, Jess had insisted that she go home with her. She argued that she had plenty of room in the huge empty farmhouse, and it would allow her to care for her best friend without having to leave home, and the shipment still stored in the outbuilding. She rode her Iron home to get a car, returning to the hospital with her bright red and silver Lamborghini Murcielago, which managed to turn even more heads than usual, especially when she exited it. Subtlety was lost on Jess. Money was no object to her and she wasn't afraid to flaunt what she had, which often caused her to be labeled arrogant, until they got to know her. Jess was not even close; she was one of the nicest people around, as long as you didn't piss her off.

So Jess loaded her friend in the car and disappeared back inside the hospital for a few minutes, coming back out and hopping in with a soft sigh. She revs the engine and drives them to her home, chit-chatting on the way, though she seemed mostly distracted. Her pale eyes hardly ever rested, and she seemed to fidget a lot. At the house, Kim could see that she had taken extra precautions against the new Desperados in town, changing the gate key, rewiring the hot-wire fence, and let out her three massive Dobermans, which looked like they'd rip arms off without a moment's hesitation.

"Hey boys," she says to them quietly, stroking each massive head in turn. "Ya'll be nice to Kim now... she's stayin' with us for a while. Just till she gets better." She smiles over at Kim and indicates each as she tells their names. "You probably remember Jake and Kal? And this new beastie is Lester." She pets the smallest one and scratches behind his ears. "They're really sweet, don't be fooled. I'll teach you their commands later, though there shouldn't be any problems." She helps her friend to the house and settles her on the couch. "Anything you need from your house? I'll go get some stuff if you want... and make yourself at home. What's mine is yours. I gotta check the bedroom to make sure it's good so you can stay there. It's got it's own bathroom and balcony and stuff. I'll be just down the hall so you can call on me if ya need help at all."

She prattles on a bit, then cuts herself off to listen to her friend. A tan tabby with a stubby tail wanders in and butts Kim's leg gently, wanting attention. Jess smiles and indicates the cat. "That's Boxer... he's a sweetie too. He'll probably try to snuggle with you tonight." She stands to stretch, realizing that she still had her jacket on; she peels it off and lets her hair down. "Good to be home...want somethin' to drink? Then I'll run to yer house if you want."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"Well", Crank responded in an uncertain tone, "I doubt any of them will swing by at this hour, but I guess it's worth a shot". They hid their bikes by parking them behind a building across the street, where no Pythons could find them unless specifically looking there. They then retreated into the bushes, and waited for Pythons to arrive. There was little activity of any sort at that hour, and nobody ever showed up. After about two hours of sleeping in shifts, Crank said to Sid, "nice going. Now I've got branches stuck in me for nothing. Got any more brilliant ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25825

(OOC- Sorry folks... the Pythons would not be entering the R&C as it's a legitimate business and doesn't store anything for the Pythons, other than parts that Kim would use to repair bikes and what not)

Kim allowed Jess to bring her to her house. Jess definitely spoke truly about her house being the best place to recuperate, in comparison to her trailer. She smiled at Jess and shook her head. "No thanks Jess. I really appreciate all that you've done to help me. I won't be a burden to you for long. I'm dying to get back to the R&C. I can't stand all this laying around being useless stuff."

DeletedUser

name: Dexter Schultz
road name: Dax
side: The Desperados
ride: 2009 Harley Davidson Road King
weapons: Sig P226, Bowie Knife
bio: Dax isn't the man whom he once was. In his youth, he was a mechanic, and a damned good one at that. He could fix up a bike to preform at minimum 3 times factory output, and put everything into 'Jenny', the bike he named after what would have been his first daughter, but a victim to still birth. Baby Jenny was just the first victim in Dax's way to a good life, as long ago, he was a Python striving for a life of civility.

His ideal woman Hannah was a year younger than he, and she made herself more and more important in Dax's life as he aged, giving sucessful birth to the couple's second and third children, Trent and Melissa, both one year apart. His life, so it seemed, started to come to an end on his 26th birthday. The Desperados bombed his business, and his own motorcycle that resided at his shop, a '94 Harley Davidson Fatboy.

He was destroyed upon hearing about it, and for many weeks, he shyed away from home, playing along in the hands of the pythons as he bombed Desperado establishments with small crews of five as he seeked revenge, and wanted to get higher in the ranks. He soon became a liability to the pythons, and his family was murdered at a drive in theater by a pair of extremeist Pythons, who were in turn, shot do death by Dax's own enemies on the scene, one of these men who shot the pythons was Ivan Fyodorov himself.

After his Python-owned bike ran out of gas, he simply left it on the road, and preceeded to sell off his business property to relaters for money for a new bike. And a knife. The Pythons had killed his family, even if it had been just two members, and he saught revenge.

With a heavy heart and bloody rage, he bought a red and black Road King, and with the extra money, a new knife. Soon after, he signed on with the Desperados, gaining sympathy from Ivan even though he was responsable for the bombing of several businesses supplying the Despearados with protection money. He knew that the Desperados would turn on him eventually, but with the time he had, he wanted to screw up the Pythons as much as he could before the time ran out.