The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1278415
  • Start date

DeletedUser34315

No need, it's easy to differentiate between large and medium sectors and if you want to get ppl close to the small sectors just say "get close to "x" wall/tower.

It's incredibly easy to add a numbered overlay- 2 for loops should be able to do it. Having it be an optional overlay, like the grid lines/shadows, would be kind of neat. Asking for swaps would be a little bit easier too. Not a big deal, but could be kind of a neat addition.

DeletedUser35533

No need, it's easy to differentiate between large and medium sectors and if you want to get ppl close to the small sectors just say "get close to "x" wall/tower.
but what if you want a specific spot? what if you want to say "hey Im here, should I stay here?" what would you call a sector in front of the gate and below the Ls?

DeletedUser

What are peoples opinions on making a suggestion to have the ko timer in the towns sheriff split to show both the time until you can duel again and the time until your KO protection expires? Something like:

24 hours / 72 hours - At start.
0 hours / 48 hours - You can duel again.
etc.

Unnecessary, Useful, ....

Ripwise

What are peoples opinions on making a suggestion to have the ko timer in the towns sheriff split to show both the time until you can duel again and the time until your KO protection expires? Something like:

etc.

Any format would be useful! Information on how much no dueling/duel protection lasts should be implemented asap!

DeletedUser35101

Here you have mine.. said it in that dueling changes thread

Timer at sheriffs office can be updated in very simply way.. "add full timer and color"

When person gets KO.. timer at sheriff says either 3 days (as it was before) or says 72 hrs in red color and does countdown... indicating noone can set duel and noone can duel you

After first 24 hrs expire.. change color from red to green saying either 2 days or do countdown for 48 hrs.. green for duelers means "go duel" and those that don't want to duel still have timer

Timer goes to 0.. well.. we do have that black one saying "You're ready"

Easy.. and everyone happy!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35533

probably on its way and has been suggested before but add more achievements. 100 being the top is too few, make it a 1000 at least. if it can be done do a "won without letting the other team score a single point" with 10 times being the max.kind of a side note but where is the vs cpu mode, its been months. did they give up on it or what?

etc.

I think it should just be a 3ed bumper like in cloth calc script. maybe the first 24 can be in green while the rest is red or what Lucky said .also am I glitching or what, I got koed and only got 24 hour protection does the rest kick in ones the 24 hours run out or is it glitched?

DeletedUser26118

Not sure if im posting this in the right section, please move if its in the wrong one. Since you have made changes in how the duelling works and how the KO works, why didnt you change how the digging works as well?
I can dig now, i can dig again in 1 minute and in 1 minute after that. Why? A good battle usually lasts more than one hour. Why not include a time cap on the digs too?
Right now it seems you want to drive people away from ff's, and thats why many even play the game. Do something about that too! I dont like the duelling chenge but i can live with that, as long as you fix FF's too!!

DeletedUser

not really required

There really isn't a timer required to let you know when you can duel again, simply try. On the other hand, what the heck are you going to try to find out when you can be dueled again??? Yeah, that was always the real intent of that timer - so players could know when they could be dueled again ... even LONG before Inno bought an AWESOME game. Just make the timer what it's supposed to be and keep going. It's MUCH easier to look at reports over the last 24 hours to see when you can duel again. It's a real chore to review EVERY report over the last 72 hours to determine when you can be dueled. Change it back to the original designer's intent. Speaking of original designer's intent ... no one has ever been forced to fort fight or quest or craft, why are non-duelers being forced to duel??? Bring back the self KO ... or continue promoting the push duels so players can achieve a little KO peace. It's your call.
Just to be clear, I've seen hundreds of awesome ideas submitted, dozens and dozens approved and nothing ever implemented.

DeletedUser35533

There really isn't a timer required to let you know when you can duel again, simply try. On the other hand, what the heck are you going to try to find out when you can be dueled again??? Yeah, that was always the real intent of that timer - so players could know when they could be dueled again ... even LONG before Inno bought an AWESOME game. Just make the timer what it's supposed to be and keep going. It's MUCH easier to look at reports over the last 24 hours to see when you can duel again. It's a real chore to review EVERY report over the last 72 hours to determine when you can be dueled. Change it back to the original designer's intent. Speaking of original designer's intent ... no one has ever been forced to fort fight or quest or craft, why are non-duelers being forced to duel??? Bring back the self KO ... or continue promoting the push duels so players can achieve a little KO peace. It's your call.

was there a post before yours that got removed. are you talking to yourself?are you being sarcastic?I have hard time telling what you are trying to say.
Just to be clear, I've seen hundreds of awesome ideas submitted, dozens and dozens approved and nothing ever implemented.
yeah even out of the stuff listed on the roadmap for 2014 only about half got done.

DeletedUser36559

Come up with something constructive, not something that has been said thousands of times before.

DeletedUser34315

Side note, just trying is not a great plan. To my knowledge, queueing a duel cancels the duel protection after the 24 hours, and before the 72 hours is up. Thus... you're removing your duel protection by trying to find it.

DeletedUser30224

Do something about that too! I dont like the duelling chenge but i can live with that, as long as you fix FF's too!!

One step at a time, we can't really demand anything as the game is free to play.

Speaking of original designer's intent ... no one has ever been forced to fort fight or quest or craft, why are non-duelers being forced to duel??? Bring back the self KO ... or continue promoting the push duels so players can achieve a little KO peace. It's your call.
Even you must realize that this is a game about The Wild West, which can mean allot of things to different people, but I'm quite sure none of those is "peace-ville". You always can quit a town if you do not want to be duelled, which is something not every game allows you to do.
I think you had that confused. Submitted yes, but approved? There's a big difference.
Side note: Please construct your posts with greater care, you come off a little flamatory for no good reason.

DeletedUser36979

Even you must realize that this is a game about The Wild West, which can mean allot of things to different people, but I'm quite sure none of those is "peace-ville". You always can quit a town if you do not want to be duelled, which is something not every game allows you to do.

What a great way to improve the game... tell everyone to leave town.... :huh: Ohhh... wait... then that will change too and those without town forced to duel, because some duellers aren't happy with their current selection of targets...

Fact is that the "Wild West" was a mostly peaceful place, were people worked hard. They didn't run around shooting each other... and those that had the urge to shoot other people where outlawed and not welcome in the towns. Here it feels a lot like the other way around.

DeletedUser

What a great way to improve the game... tell everyone to leave town.... :huh: Ohhh... wait... then that will change too and those without town forced to duel, because some duellers aren't happy with their current selection of targets...

Fact is that the "Wild West" was a mostly peaceful place, were people worked hard. They didn't run around shooting each other... and those that had the urge to shoot other people where outlawed and not welcome in the towns. Here it feels a lot like the other way around.

seems the mods and duelers forget that people throughout history not only in the old west cluster in groups /towns for safety not the other way around

Ripwise

As defined by Hine and Faragher, "frontier history tells the story of the creation and defense of communities, the use of the land, the development of markets, and the formation of states." They explain, "It is a tale of conquest, but also one of survival, persistence, and the merging of peoples and cultures that gave birth and continuing life to America."[1] Through treaties with foreign nations and native tribes; political compromise; military conquest; establishment of law and order; the building of farms, ranches, and towns; the marking of trails and digging of mines; and the pulling in of great migrations of foreigners, the United States expanded from coast to coast, fulfilling the dreams of Manifest destiny.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_frontier

You are again talking before you thought it trough! Read the whole source i posted above and you will see what was all about!

Last edited:

DeletedUser31403

Mustang Kate, you are so right. There were many notable women living their dreams in an age that was very male oriented. Let's honor their fortitude and determination.

DeletedUser36927

Women need Gear Sets Too!

I would like to bring to the developers attention, that sets for famous women
of the West are sorely lacking. Give us ladies something too! Here's a web page
with lots of info and suggestions for you. http://www.legendsofamerica.com/we-women.html

This is a fantastic idea; thank you for speaking up for us Mustang Kate! The stories posted on that website are more than enough for our Creative INNO developers to use for ideas!!! Let's do this! Please. :D

DeletedUser35533

WHO IS SENDING ME EGGS.
getting rid of the reports was a good thing but the new way is no better. why not just have a visual indicator on the friends icons so we can know which of them are sending eggs back. maybe even in 3 collars, green for has sent, yellow for has not sent in 24 hours and red for has not sent in 48 hours

Apelatia

You can view which of your friends is sending you eggs on the Egg log, which you access by clicking on the number of eggs that you have on the counter. That way, you can single out those not sending you eggs, and delete them if you so wish...

Personally, I don't see the need to delete any friends. If you're on my friend list, you're there for a reason, not for the sole purpose of sending me eggs.