P&P The Battle of My little Pony

DeletedUser

Do you see anyone here advocating running straight into the attackers? Other than Miss Sara and Leona, of course ;).

Allow me to illustrate!
bravesirazuk.jpg

Before we took the towers, he started in the middle of the southern wall. Pretty much as soon as blue started dying off in the towers, he put on the Air Azuks(tm) and pulled a Carl Lewis. He got off the wall, ran his butt all the way to that back corner. And then he proceeded north behind the wall where he could not shoot a single person. Finally he went further north because as you can see, some red were coming after him - I believe that's actually Eich Turner in the far SW corner going after him, hehe.

No one's saying he should charge into the crowd. We're just laughing at the fact that Brave Sir Azuk, who whines about other people hiding from duels, apparently thinks it's A-OK to hide from fort battles :D.

OH MY GOD, this is one of the FUNNIEST things I have ever seen!!!!

DeletedUser

Do you see anyone here advocating running straight into the attackers? Other than Miss Sara and Leona, of course ;).

Allow me to illustrate!
bravesirazuk.jpg

Before we took the towers, he started in the middle of the southern wall. Pretty much as soon as blue started dying off in the towers, he put on the Air Azuks(tm) and pulled a Carl Lewis. He got off the wall, ran his butt all the way to that back corner. And then he proceeded north behind the wall where he could not shoot a single person. Finally he went further north because as you can see, some red were coming after him - I believe that's actually Eich Turner in the far SW corner going after him, hehe.

No one's saying he should charge into the crowd. We're just laughing at the fact that Brave Sir Azuk, who whines about other people hiding from duels, apparently thinks it's A-OK to hide from fort battles :D.

You still havent got the start postion right as for hidding i was still there to be shot at every round.

Where are Fuzzball and KOriey now townless theres a suprise....is that to avoid being farmed at will :nowink:

DeletedUser

Apparently czaz thinks you should have stood your ground and been surrounded and quickly KO'ed. Stupidity is the better part of valor.

DeletedUser

You still havent got the start postion right as for hidding i was still there to be shot at every round.
No you weren't. You hid behind a wall. We couldn't shoot you. That's why you see red dots coming around that corner to get to you.

Where are Fuzzball and KOriey now townless theres a suprise....is that to avoid being farmed at will :nowink:
Fuzz is around. Koriey joined a town and farmed VDLM tonight.

DeletedUser

No you weren't. You hid behind a wall. We couldn't shoot you. That's why you see red dots coming around that corner to get to you.

Fuzz is around. Koriey joined a town and farmed VDLM tonight.

Are you realy this dim? The picture shows quite clearly I can be shot as I could have been every round if you want to knock me out in dueling or a fortbattle I will make you work for it, not do what you do which is take my clothes or weapon off to loose like the coward you are

Would that be the same Koriey that spent all day in hotel practicaly trying to avoid being Ko'd by me last week?

BTW aren't you going to help your Domination friends defend there forts...or is that you cant as you have been knocked out AGAIN dueling?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8950

2 KO's for me afore I got KO'd, good battle.
Anyway I'm not bothered about all of the squabling. Just a waste of forum space.

DeletedUser

We'll just have to agree to disagree, Brave Sir Azuk. Hope to see you at another fort battle soon... I am really looking forward to the day we can loot the opposition and then I, too, can run like the wind in my Air Azuks™.

DeletedUser

BTW aren't you going to help your Domination friends defend there forts...or is that you cant as you have been knocked out AGAIN dueling?

It is so tough to play against a Rhodes Scholar like yourself.

DeletedUser

Apparently czaz thinks you should have stood your ground and been surrounded and quickly KO'ed. Stupidity is the better part of valor.

Dude, are you azuk's girlfriend or just a groupie?

DeletedUser

I'm the one using common sense instead of idiotic utterly nonsensical flames. Azuk was also using common sense by not standing still and getting shot by twenty people. If you and czaz prefer that strategy, by all means, feel free.

DeletedUser

But if your enemies start spitting on your funeral beds, don't say we didn't warn ya.

DeletedUser

I'm the one using common sense instead of idiotic utterly nonsensical flames. Azuk was also using common sense by not standing still and getting shot by twenty people. If you and czaz prefer that strategy, by all means, feel free.
What do you mean "nonsensical?" You said I had a point.

And again, nowhere did I say that he should stand still and get shot to death. Personally I would have fallen back to stand with the bulk of my force. Azuk did not do that. He tried to abandon the fight altogether and run off the map.

DeletedUser

And how old are you anyway? I don't like czaz, but at least he has some semblance of maturity. I should have just replied in words you'd understand: "I'm rubber and you're glue."

What do you mean "nonsensical?" You said I had a point.

I gave you credit for the parallel of people in your town and Domination running away from fights they cannot win.

He tried to abandon the fight altogether and run off the map.

Running to the edge of the map where he's screened from the bulk of the enemy behind a tower is not "trying to run off the map."

DeletedUser

Running to the edge of the map where he's screened from the bulk of the enemy behind a tower is not "trying to run off the map."
He went to the edge of the map trying to run off it. He realized he couldn't then he ran up north behind the wall. I'm sorry my diagram didn't account for this, but I was running out of room to explain things.

Don't know why I'm explaining this to you, because you could obviously sit in an outhouse with him and tell him he smells like roses.

DeletedUser

We're right here, huckleberry.

ookcoralreefdefendsthef.jpg

Defending Domination03 tonight.

fortbattle1.jpg

OO-K Coral Reef doesn't run when it's a member of a fort under attack.

Just doin some shoppin for my sexy exotic dancer set and respeccing so i can do ambush stagecoach quicker:)

DeletedUser

Fuzz - your town is in your profile, which pretty much renders your eraser job pointless :)

Also, last time I checked that Fort - Armageddon were one of the towns that owned it. No-one from Armageddon turned up for the fight. What happened?

I got the KO. And I'll most likely get it again in two hours.

DeletedUser

Fuzz - your town is in your profile, which pretty much renders your eraser job pointless :)
ROFL

Also, last time I checked that Fort - Armageddon were one of the towns that owned it. No-one from Armageddon turned up for the fight. What happened?
Armageddon had left the fort a couple-few days ago. Of course I don't speak for them so you'll have to ask them about it.

DeletedUser

I erased it cause i'll only be in this town a few minutes more...i just joined it right before the battle to shop for dancer heels....i'm out of it now. Probably won't update till i join the next town on my list though. Got all the purchasable dancer parts, thanks for your tip on the necklace.

DeletedUser

Now, there's a disturbing image: Fuzzbalx dressed as a sexy exotic dancer. :eek:hmy::blink:

I need that tip about the pearl necklace, send me an ingame telegram with it. Thanks. :)