P&P The Battle of My little Pony

DeletedUser

Great victory! Looks like we won in 17 rounds. Thank you for the fun, all of you who defended! And a big thank you to all who helped attack this base!

Personally I was having trouble getting shots off at people considering they fell back pretty quickly and we had a good mass of people charge in quickly.

The funniest part was watching Azuk run behind the wall (where he could not shoot any of us) as fast as he could! He eventually popped around the corner to peek around.

bravesirazuk.jpg

Again, thank you to all who helped attack this fort, with a special thanks to the Domination Empire, several of whom I saw were running around the corner to get Azuk ;).

DeletedUser

We can't all be good at everything and I certainly won't loose any sleep over the loss as for hidding it would have been far easier to just not turn up....bit like you and the Domination crew always hidding in hotels or leaving town when it comes to dueling ;)

I will just have to settle with the fact that when it comes down to 1 Vs 1 duels I've Pwnd everyone in your empire as well as Domination

DeletedUser

Yes, congrats on winning a small fort nobody had worked on for ages and the owners really weren't that interested in keeping.

Nice to see you keeping track of where certain players were. Obsessed much?

DeletedUser

Yes, congrats on winning a small fort nobody had worked on for ages and the owners really weren't that interested in keeping.
Thanks! As for the owners, who cares? You were obviously interested in keeping it, as you had over 100 defenders there.

Not at all. There was plenty of time to see where certain people were between rounds. Plus when you see a guy sprint away from the battle towards an empty corner it's pretty hard to not notice, lol. :laugh:

DeletedUser

83 defenders. We certainly didn't pull out all the stops. If you are going to exaggerate at least do it on something nobody can check on.

DeletedUser

Ya might wanna consider practicing pulling out all the stops. Harboring someone like Azuk creates lots of enemies :).

DeletedUser

Well, my town missed the boat except for the 10 that managed to show.... Definitely gotta work on the attendance factor. Not that the other 30 would have made much of an impact but it would have been a closer fight.

DeletedUser

i personaly did well in the battle, i dont care we lost, each battle helps show me more about the tactics of a fight. i was glad to have the most damage done and most opponets hit, although i would attribute that mostly to luck, a very important factor in these battles. but then again having a solid 3 entire verticle rows of attackers helps too =) lol.

DeletedUser

Did you guys have many reports of people who couldn't view the battle because of a Security Error? I guess it's a known issue. Three of the people in OO-K alone couldn't view the battle because of it :(.

DeletedUser

It's happened to me a couple of times logging in and out helps and will eventually clear it , you might miss a couple rounds but you should connect eventually

DeletedUser

No more obsessed than someone who mentions Domination over 892 times per day! It was truly funny watching him scurry away though! It is true that no one can be good at everything but it helps your town and teammates if you are good at more than ONE thing. That kind of individual attitude only helps one person but judging from actions it is all that can be expected of some people.

That being said, it was a good battle and I got a few security errors before I could become active in it. Ironically enough it was IE that finally worked.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i ran away too, although truth be told that was only because i wasnt experienced in fort battles and though there might be some way i could have left mid battle, dont tell me i was wrong in thinking we were doomed from the beggining and wanting not to get a ko from it, we were outnumberered and spread around the fort.

DeletedUser

But yet we were told to show up defending it. Had I known it was of no interest for the former fort owners to keep it I wouldn't have bothered myself with signing up for the defending of it. I actually interrupted some other things I was doing at that time to be able to be there in time to help defend it. And now I'm being told that it really wasn't necessary. Well, as we know, all good deeds never go unpunished! :-/

And yes, czaz, I noticed that certain retreat as well, heh, I was in front row ready to give what I had, I was knocked out for that, as one of the first, not that I consider that as a disadvantage, you know that, but I gave the resistance I could. Just being a little humble builder and all.

I haven't let my H sword in w9 go to my head, and believe me, I am one of the most fierce fort battlers in most of my fort battles.

DeletedUser

It's all good practice Leona and no need to just not show up at all when a fort battle is announced.

DeletedUser

Well, I have participated in a lot of fort battles, in all the three worlds I play in, I do actually consider myself a trained fort battler by now.

And I did show up, I placed myself in first line, I have a lot going on in the other world where I'm most busy, I was doing some private stuff at the time of the fort battle but I did take the time to come to the fort and help out defending it. As a humble little builder taking the bullets for the others and using my little gun. And I even knocked out one of the attackers, even without having an H sword and being a dueler...

DeletedUser

You'd be better off with a tomahawk, or even a pepperbox or a sharp razor than Hernando's sword...

Yeah, I usually use my pepperbox in fort battles, but last night I chose my Figaro's. I also tried out some other fort battle gear than what I usually use, it apparently was fine, I had just as good results as usual.

As for Hernando's, well, now I have it in w9 so I use it, but it did actually ruin my fighting game plans there. Not that I 'm gonna destroy it, it just happened to come to me and now I have it. ::shrug:: I might destroy it later if it turns out that Waupee has more power than just being a whiner about it. :D

DeletedUser

It's happened to me a couple of times logging in and out helps and will eventually clear it , you might miss a couple rounds but you should connect eventually
Our people who had the problem are disagreeing with this. One said he logged out and back in over a dozen times.

Hope the team fixes it soon.