P&P The Battle of My little Pony

DeletedUser

Be sure to have the latest Flash downloaded:

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

We were several who had problems with watching the flash fort battles in w9, our own fort was won all by autoplay, none of us were able to see it, and it was the same in a couple of fort battles the day after (my character actually does well also in autoplay I've found out :D).

I didn't had any problems with loading the flash last night in w6, maybe because I had updated to the last Flash version?

DeletedUser

For your next fort battle you will want a pair of these.

I call them Air Azuks.
airazuk.jpg

For the discerning adventurer who, when faced with a little danger in a fort battle, wants to run far, far away and hide behind walls. Air Azuks(tm).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In reply to all the comments about Azuk "hiding", charging straight into the attacker's line like the players who haven't figured out that "select your target" refers to moving, not shooting, is not generally the best strategy, but if that's how you prefer to do it, feel free.

DeletedUser

@Miss Sarajevo: LOL Yeah, me too. I'd gladly run down to the nearest attacker and shoot at him/her at close range to knock out and then to the next and the next. That's what I have used the fort battle trainings for, not to worry about the outcome, just kill kill kill!

When it has been my own forts that was challenged I have played it safe, staying inside in the fort's court yard, being covered and keep myself alive as long as possible. I have never ran outside the fort to hide in a corner though.

Yes, you learn a lot when you attend a lot of fort battles, so when it's your own fort that's at stake you know how to play them too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And the problems with the missing fort battle flash is still there, I tried, in 3 different browsers (FF, IE, Opera), to watch a fort battle in w9 just a few min ago, and I couldn't see it in either browser. :mad:

DeletedUser

In reply to all the comments about Azuk "hiding", charging straight into the attacker's line like the players who haven't figured out that "select your target" refers to moving, not shooting, is not generally the best strategy, but if that's how you prefer to do it, feel free.
Do you see anyone here advocating running straight into the attackers? Other than Miss Sara and Leona, of course ;).

Allow me to illustrate!
bravesirazuk.jpg

Before we took the towers, he started in the middle of the southern wall. Pretty much as soon as blue started dying off in the towers, he put on the Air Azuks(tm) and pulled a Carl Lewis. He got off the wall, ran his butt all the way to that back corner. And then he proceeded north behind the wall where he could not shoot a single person. Finally he went further north because as you can see, some red were coming after him - I believe that's actually Eich Turner in the far SW corner going after him, hehe.

No one's saying he should charge into the crowd. We're just laughing at the fact that Brave Sir Azuk, who whines about other people hiding from duels, apparently thinks it's A-OK to hide from fort battles :D.

DeletedUser

Lol. Love the John Madden play by play. I actually find you quite funny in this thread Czaz. The boots were a nice touch.

DeletedUser

wait czaz you sure that was his starting position, i thought that was me, i know i started on the gates and was pretty sure it was only me

DeletedUser

Dunno if that was his starting position, but that's where he was when I first saw him.

DeletedUser

@Elmyr. I finally figured that out today on world 4.

Charging into a crowd rules, I have a enough dodge I'm sure.... Eek no I don't. Meh I like wearing indian gear and being armed with acid for two days anyway.

DeletedUser

Funny yes, but still, when your health gets that low, you'll probably be KO'ed before you can take another shot if you move into position where you can attack again, but still, I see your point. I'll let Azuk argue for himself for the rest of this thread.

DeletedUser

has azuk taken the place in czaz's heart distoted elk used to occupy?

DeletedUser

Since Distorted Elk is hiding from the resist builds, he doesn't really matter anymore, does he?

Until he comes back from "vacation" (read: respecs so that he's not getting slaughtered by people 20 levels under him) that is, of course.

DeletedUser

But yet we were told to show up defending it. Had I known it was of no interest for the former fort owners to keep it I wouldn't have bothered myself with signing up for the defending of it. I actually interrupted some other things I was doing at that time to be able to be there in time to help defend it. And now I'm being told that it really wasn't necessary. Well, as we know, all good deeds never go unpunished! :-/

And yes, czaz, I noticed that certain retreat as well, heh, I was in front row ready to give what I had, I was knocked out for that, as one of the first, not that I consider that as a disadvantage, you know that, but I gave the resistance I could. Just being a little humble builder and all.

I haven't let my H sword in w9 go to my head, and believe me, I am one of the most fierce fort battlers in most of my fort battles.

I am so sorry that you felt abandoned. I would be more than a little pissed too!! I think that is one of the things I love about being in the Domination Empire; we thirve because we HELP people and treat our allies (and even our enemies for the most part) with respect. Let us know if you are looking for new allies!