survival of the Coven 2 (RPG)

DeletedUser

(Occ can you read minds see don't kick you was fighting the feeling to)

Nettax look at Bob confounded.

Anu now on her feet right next to BOB "Let her go NOW."

DeletedUser

*drops her instant*"sorry. its just that all this is going on right now, I loosed control and how people were attacking me."

DeletedUser

*freezes intantly*"jordon please dont hurt me, im the good guy.I want to know why you don't trust me.I DIDN'T KILL YER FATHA"

DeletedUser

Nettax look at the boys and drink her tea. "So brother what do you trolley remember?"

Anu Just stand there waring way no one has bother to put out the fire around her. Get tare of stand and set down look around at the students.

DeletedUser5046

*blurry sight*

"....what..." *dizzy*

alexandria began to gain conciousness ..she saw te moon slightly covered by te clouds. . .she remembered they are in afight..and try her best to stand up again...she called her summon bat and it transformed copying alexandria's physical appearance...te bat by te name Meero flew in te air just like what her master did...then alexandria starts walking and taking shade on a near tree...she leaned back and look p to where Meero is. . .

DeletedUser

Anu stand up and walk back to the school. It had been a stange started to the school year. She was now hope to get the student back to the study.

DeletedUser

*follows Anu.*"should I erase everyones memory.or certain parts of it."

DeletedUser

Anu blink and look at BOB. " I thank everyone need to make there own chose here let the 4 of them sorted it out. There safe here in the fasted till they do. The other students those must be waning what going on."

DeletedUser

"Well that depends on what we find when we get back to the school. Some of them have power to but not all. Funny thing is the Signposted Garden was going about using his magical feel then acoustic use of let macial created out. " At that statement Anu can help but LOL.

DeletedUser

"many probabley would know,since me and jordon started bustin the place a little and us runnin out."

DeletedUser

Anu look at BOB "No The very first day when I was give all the students the show around the school can tell you how many stand sow him vanish in to fine air. Thank is he no Garden if he was he know the troth about his father and not thank him die. "

DeletedUser

Nettax look around at her brother and Jodorn "So what is it we going to do? "