survival of the Coven 2 (RPG)

DeletedUser

Nettax well if he did not remember everything or at lest not Evelin everything. Still a little tens she look at Ben "Yes indeed it been a long time bro."

DeletedUser

"I and my father could see into the future. Anu will stand there as magic will burn. She will release magic to the world, by will or by accident. She will live and she will not care. She must die, or we will. I have made my choice, and the Guardians, my students, and our friends here have made their choice. Yours Ben?" James said as he held out a jacket.

DeletedUser5046

"how many pipes do you have?" angel said as wave her hand to make james' pipe float in te air...then throw it in te window..she looked at ben wit curiosity and flew beside him...

"there's no time . . ." alexandria said as she put a small circle around them enough for five of them to be inside..

DeletedUser3717

The five of them appeared in the middle of a cavern

"Where are we?" Jordon said hidden in the shadows the others looked round confused.

Jordon laughed "Using my ability is fun"

James began to speak..

DeletedUser

"This is a cave," James said with a laugh. "Anu and Bob are walking nearby here in the forest. We must find them and kill them," James said as he looked at all of them.

DeletedUser3717

The moon started to go full again..

"I'll try.. Bob reckons he can take me.. He killed my father... He has to die.." Jordon said now hearing his back crack..

"James... If I go on a rampage grab all off them.. and ....Ru-" Jordon said now his wolfish teeth popping out him transforming..

Jordon jumped from the cave into the forest now sniffing the air one of the students was on his back.. for a ride..

DeletedUser

James smiled and said,"Follow him." James' wings grew and he followed Jordan.

DeletedUser3717

Jordon ran now following the scent of Bob in the air..

Ben was on his back..

"Don't drop me, Don't drop me, Don't drop me, Don't drop me, Don't drop me, Don't drop me" Is all you could hear Ben whispering into Jordon's ear as Jordon went straight into tree's knocking them over.

Jordon jumped down a cliff landing with no damage done.. He saw Bob and his yellow eyes turn to a blood red..

James screamed something Jordon ran Nettax flew down..

DeletedUser

"Jordan and Ben have Bob, everybody else get Anu!!!" James yelled out as fire surrounded his body with fire.

DeletedUser3717

Ben Leapt of Jordon freezing bob as Jordon went for a swiped Bob teleported behind Jordon but his stomach got slashed..

"get this idiot.." Jordon said to him self knocking over somemore tree's

Jordon leapt on top off bob..

DeletedUser

*zaps jordon off as he flys off far away.*"what the hell"*makes james fire dissapear and has james strapped to the wall where he cant move.makes angel fly into the air and land back on the top of the mountain and she starts sinking into the ground from quicksand.looks at ben.*"your really gunna hurt me."*in a deep angry voice.*

DeletedUser5046

[[ who's angel a new character? im alexandria :p ]]

*closed her eyes and teleported to james...she opened her black feathered wings and chant a spell silently. . . her eyes began to be bright red as she cover te moon's light behind her ....she looked at jordon then black feathers surround him...he has te ability to move faster and lighter...as she closed her eyes Organa gain strength and improved her magic...she stayed there as long as she can...*

DeletedUser3717

Jordon swiped for Bob hitting him.. Bob went flying back and was knocked out...

"finish him.." Jordon growled at Ben

DeletedUser

(OCC people don't like it when other pLay there caricature. So please stop it.)

Nettax who know found here self in cave. Walked out in to the frosted to see Jordon fighting with bob yet again. Her eye doted around the frosted her lock eyes with Anu who was as usable safe form the mayhame that was going on around them. Nettax lifted her haid to the sky there he was she and her family ware safe she know this. But what off the other could she real stand be and let this Killing happen again......

Anu show Nettax fell to her neet and Bob Fly of like a cowered. But she most conten what she was doing for everthing lie with in the truth and it will be brote to light just as the soul would be brote.

DeletedUser

*stops in mid-ait pretty high away from the others. zaps jordon from wya up as jordon hits the ground.BOB comes back down but ontop of the mountain at a pretty safe distance,*"my anyone explain why I was assulted....James."*grabbing his side and pushing on it to keep blood from coming out.*

DeletedUser3717

Jordonhad Bobs blood on his teeth... He licked it..

"Taste like..." Jordon said as Anu came running towards him.. Jordon smashed her over..