survival of the Coven 2 (RPG)

DeletedUser

Anu set down be the whipping willow and wait as Jordon punch the air. "You can fit the post or you can learn from it youngster."

DeletedUser

James watched Jordan. He held out his palm and time seemed to slow down. James then teleported and put his right hand on Anu's back. "Your relatives will be safe, and you shall burn," James said as a shard of ice went through his hand. Time went back to normal as the ice shot out.

DeletedUser

Anu blink as a ice when those her shorted but did not harm her, "So very young all off you to young to even remember the truth off what happen and you James just like you father." Anu shock her had and look at him sadly. "He ever wand to face the troth of what he real show eather."

DeletedUser

James yelled out,"You killed my father!!! We knew you'd sooner or later betray us!!! My father made the mistake of trusting you. I DIDNT!!!" Fire came out from the ground and started to surround him. James yelled out again as he stood there. Red and orange veins crossed over James' body as his shirt was burned off. "Time to die Anu," James said,"Time to die for all you did." James held out his hand and fire surrounded Anu. "Touch it, it'll burn you. Teleport, you'll pass through lava. Go through the ground, you'll pass through lava. Focus on it and the fire will stay up and the lava will not shoot out from the ground. Take your mind off it, it will collapse and you will die. Now I want answers. Why did you kill my father?" James said.

DeletedUser

Anu rolled her eyes but other was toke little notes of Jame child like temperateness. "Sine you will not lessen to my word way don't you ask you father yourself."

DeletedUser

"Tell me or you die," James said as the fire closed in on Anu. "You either die or tell me. No escaping this time. No possible way," James said again.

DeletedUser

Anu get to her feet taking no notes of the flame around her as she know they and any other magical power this fake Greaten muster would do her no harm. "Come now, if the real protected of magic had any Questions of my learly They would have evern alowed the stuenteds to come. As for you Father is verry harid to have kiled him as he still verry much alive, althose of the game you play it no wand he and the rested of the Migcal protected of the world would have nothing to do with you. "

DeletedUser

"My father has been dead for years. I have only recieved my vision as of now. If I had known sooner, the Guardians would have had you on trial. I cant take that chance Anu," James said to her.

DeletedUser

Anu walk and the flame that sculled her move with her but case her or anyone ells no harm. "Yes, I know that what you ware told. I all so know that as off just last week he was still alive. Don't believe me ask him you self. " Anu open a small door next to the whipping willow "He right in there."

Nettax gastritis in surprise how could this be was Jame real the boy of this man a man she had know for year the man that had proteded her when her family die in the fire the man we show her safely back with her family.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*freezes jordon and makes a table apear with coffee on it and unfreezes jordon on a chair facing Anu and James as BOB sits on another chair facing Anu and James.*"SIT BOY!this is gunna get good."

(sorry,I just whant something to post lol :p a little comedy :p)

DeletedUser

(Occ: I don't know if Anu should be sitting at the tible as she still as flame all around her. ;))

Nettax get up from her Knees and walk over to the table.

DeletedUser5046

*alexandria was listening and looking at James while she was in midair blocking te moonlight and supporting te chosen children*

she is starting to get pale and weak...seconds later her hands fall on her side and she can no longer support te chosen children....

*falling from te air*

DeletedUser

Nettax on her way to the table show a girl Falling form the sky she move fasted and coated the girl just before she reached the gowned she gauntly set the girl on the ground and walk back to the table.

DeletedUser

Ben closed his eyes. The ground shook. He lifted BOB in the air and smashed him through a wall.
He turned as he saw Nettax catching Alexandria. "You two alright?"

DeletedUser

Nettax site down at the table and as some coffee. " I seem to be o.k. so tell me bro what do you truly remember?"

DeletedUser

"Well why'll they have tea," James said as he looked over at Ben and Nettax. "She's your relative. Kill her. The choice is yours Ben and Nettax," James said as he teleported.

DeletedUser

o_O "ohh [beeeep]"*as he gets squished by the rock.falls down to the ground,laying there acting like hes out but also mostly because he whants to relax.*

DeletedUser

Nettax look over at bob (or is it BOB) who had land at her feet. Fitting the reach to kick him. As was her way no fitting no harm.

DeletedUser

(BOB!lol-.-)"oww."*getting up and grabing nettax by the neck and holding her up"DONT KICK ME!"