survival of the Coven 2 (RPG)

DeletedUser

(Occ becouse of Hajacker I was forst to close down my lst RPG. So it be re-open here for those that can fallower a story line. If you not welling to read what other RPG have write and play along with the story Then don't post here. Go back to the old from and mass thing up even more over there. To all the RPG that ware fallowing the story line I am verry sorry that we have to stared again but I could see no other way to get thing back on track.)

An old, almost ancient woman leans heavily on the cane that supports her. Staring out of a window, she surveys the grounds-her grounds. For every building, dorm, tree, rock, right down to the bit of dust were all her. She paid for it, built it…well, commissioned it to be built,she allowed with a bit of irony. Soon, throughout the next week, students would be marching in by the droves, the rich, the wealthy, and the politically powerful attracted by the newness and the quality of the staff. They were her too; yes, the students above all else, for they were the most important part of all. Yes, Nwyfre was her, down to its very soul.

And the ‘soul’ of Nwyfe was the Plan; it was the continued survival of the Coven, of the last magic left in this world. To accomplish this…

DeletedUser3717

(I'm guessing Hier hijacked? No suprise.)

Jordon arrived at the gates..

DeletedUser

Ben was so excited. He stood in front of the school gates and looked around to see the other students. He had never heared about this school before. Not since the day he received a lettre saying he was nominated to take class this year.
"Well let's see what it has to bring."
He smiled to a group of girls who were standing not so far from him.

DeletedUser

(Occ No it was not hair)

Despite her ancient age, her eye ware very keen and sopped the boy at the gate. The gate being about 4 mails away from the man house. She said “He is here.” A 16 year old girl with long red hair and a pale completion jumps to her feet and run to a window. “Ware witch one is he?” she prettily yells. “Child be still all way remember he most never know, this has to be his chose he most pick his path we can only guided him to the rod.” “But granny what if he pick the other......”

DeletedUser

(NO IT WAS ME!!!!!!! Actually no I didnt do anything. I just went with it. But I will be blamed as always.)

James passed the gates into the school building. His left arm was in a sling and he continued to walk toward the building. He received a letter about his special abilities and his teaching methods. He thought to himself,"I could help. I could also kill her and make this place my own. However, she could use help. Let's see how it works out." James walked past the students and looked to one certain one who a group of girls were staring at. He walked over and said,"Excuse me, do you know where the headmistress is?"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

(Occ sine you seem to wand any exsplashine James here it is:

1) You stop the story line between me and Jordon at the lake.
2) Then try to change the being of the story buy say you billeted ported of the school.
3) You use the H word in the forum witch is against the rule here at The west.

That all say I not an unfair person if you willing to read the other post and fallow the story line I'm welling to have you here. )

the ancient woman name was Anu and the young girls was Nettax. Anu barely listened to the young one go on and on. When she finely stop Anu say simply “ There almost all here now you best make you way to the gate, and be share none see you. They most thank you a student just like them for this to work.” “But .......” “No not anther sanded child on you way.” Nettax trend away from the window and left the office. Going out the back door of the man building and around to the back gate she was unseen be the students waiting.

DeletedUser

3) You use the H word in the forum witch is against the rule here at The west.
quote]

Now that means war!!!!!! Ive been saying HELL since the day I got here. Elymr, Gem, and people I rp with on a frequent bases have no problem with it. And besides, pfff so what one thing goes outaa wrack? If u have a problem with how a rpg turns out, MAKE A BOOK!!!! People in rpg's completely add somethng to the story. If Im gonna shoot somebody and I want to shoot that guy, but the guy leaves the area Im in during the rpg, then I should shut down the rpg because I DIDNT GET TO HAVE IT THE WAY I WANTED!!!!!! Jeez lady ur a real witch. Learn to live with it. Hier always is the bad guy. Hence, we always have a guy to shoot. Im the drunk guy who says hell too much and pisses people off when they start being jerks. Angel is the sweet friend that doesnt claim a side. Westwoods is well Westwoods. In the words of the Rolling Stones,

You cant always get what you want
But if you try sometimes well you might find
You get what you need

Now end of this petty arguement.

DeletedUser

*BOB is standing next to Anu*
"when will you let them in, and why do you want me here."
(bob=younger bob as kid/BOB=Elderly real BOB)
(ooc:found it Moon lol)

DeletedUser

Anu "I'll let them in when they are all here. I need some to keep an eye on the first years."

DeletedUser

Anu " well my friend that a little hard to tell as I have not meat any of them yet" She small at bob. "So how will I know witch once you?"

DeletedUser

BOB"well,i'll show you"*changes to bob*"this is what i look like as a kid, so try to remember me and i'll probabley wink at you, anyways you know how I act."*changes back to BOB*

DeletedUser

BOB"yes, we are after Nwyfe the Soual of Magic to protect it from harms way"

DeletedUser

(Occ love the new sig.LOL Should stop here as the other are not here yet don't wand to get to into the story line with out them)

Anu "yes the Soul of Nwyfe it most be protect at all coasted"

DeletedUser

(Thanks :D.ok i'll wait-.- ,but instead of just this i'll post)
BOB"But who knows where it is or if noone knows, how will we know, do YOU know"

DeletedUser

Just then there was a clatter in the courtyard. There a young man named Iggy was in a desperate fight with a Starling. Apparently the young boy picked the wrong tree to climb up. All the girls in the group were now laughing near hysterically as Iggy swatted at the diving bird, yelping every time he was pecked about the head.

DeletedUser

Nettax come out off the frost to this sine of a young man be attracted be bird. She Look a round her to make share no one was in ear shoot of her. She made a couple off tweet tweet nosiness and the bird flow off.

DeletedUser

"Quit yer larfin yuns. I's okay anyhow, what." and with that Iggy started laughing too. "I's almost soiled me britches I did!" he said as he brushed the dirt and leaves that stuck to his vest.

DeletedUser

Nettax look up at the boy "You may like to come down from there before she come back."