RP Discussion Something simple

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser25825

Meh... it's probably just as well. After I'd posted it, I second thoughted the game anyways. I still say fixer RP!

DeletedUser13682

I would be accepting of nearly any RP. I would like to join in nearly all rp posted. The only RP that I would be opposed to is a school RP. I am living with school enough, and nobody else seems to know what I'm talking about half the time, so it is just too consufing and boring for me to enjoy,.

DeletedUser25825

Heh... mmm school RP. But... but... yeah... I would guess school would be out for me. It starts soon enough :p

If people indicate enough interest, I'll volunteer to story up a criminal escapade that will revolve around an established group of individuals, each with a particular skill set, that aim to accomplish a pre-established goal, with the usual backstabbing drama that occurs when criminals convene.

DeletedUser13682

Sure, I would join that. I have not watched enough t.v. about that subject to ruin the RP portion for me. Count me in!

DeletedUser25825

You know... I've been here for a few days now... fairly heavily reading and all... and just noticed there are NINE... count em... NINE! pages of RP's. Oy... I'm going to need to rethink what I've been saying.

DeletedUser

You know... I've been here for a few days now... fairly heavily reading and all... and just noticed there are NINE... count em... NINE! pages of RP's. Oy... I'm going to need to rethink what I've been saying.
Perhaps, but there are .316 pages of active RPs.

DeletedUser25825

Touche... I think a criminal RP would be fun, and I intend on writing the story over the next day. Yes folks... i have no life... so happy to do it for you. If I get a good deal of numbers from interested folks... I will most likely split the story into two factions vying for the same prize. Kind of... Yakuza and Russian mafia both finding out something is there and both planning on getting it, first to the end wins sort of thing.

Now so saying... I've seen about six to seven mostly active people here... so plan on that not happening. It will most likely be one group of criminals with their own motivations trying to get something and having to rely on others with different skill sets.

Depends on how much control you're all willing to give me. I won't deny players, because it's an open forum and all... but I can say... we only need one of these... first come first serve and you second placers choose one of the other choices.

DeletedUser13682

I, as well, would be joining that, though expect me to be joining on the side of the Russians. I know more about the Russian mafia, than I do about the Yakuza, though Kill Bill was pretty informative about the Yakuza, I don't want to work with a little schoolgirl, who has a giant spiky ball that kills people.

DeletedUser25825

Aww... and I was SO going to make her too! Fine... poo poo my ingenious plagiarisms... now I'm going to have to make something else. *murmurs* Maybe a little schoolgirl with a big freaking claymore... *returns to writing*

DeletedUser

People,People & People! Please Stop Thinking & Planning!

I loved this place since everyone was imaginative.If you plan it, you kill the source of fun in this place, IMAGINATION.I played in a very controversial RP which ended up with me having a great RP friend Father Coram(the reasons why it is controversial is for me to know & you not to find out!).

I loved this place.Now it's more serious than fun.No really.I read the 6 pages.All I saw was we should do this after this.Then this after this.If you have an idea for a thread just throw it out there, I'll most likely make it into a success!

DeletedUser25825

You two are going to get yelled at for spamming if you're not careful. So... criminal RP. A storyline that involves a known prize, and just needs to gather the necessary tools for the job? I have two interested. Others?

MOW: You're obnoxious and full of yourself. I like it LOL. You're welcome to join my RP any time you like. Don't get a big head... the same goes for anybody else.

DeletedUser

Alawa, watch your hand, I've been here for a while so, I pretty much know how obnoxious I can get before Regal PM'ing me about something total irrelevant.

By the way, I'm a RP'er not a Thread Maker.Well I'm terrible at thinking of huge ideas.I like bringing things in at... Like 10 lines per paragraph.

<__< ^________^ >__>

DeletedUser25825

A roleplayer... not a rollplayer eh? So... tell me then... would you be more agreeing to forum based RP... or are you ready for the big boy step to chat based RP? It's a little more involved... and you DO need that storyline... or chaos consumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.