RP Discussion Something simple

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Alawa, if you want to know something.Don't act so bigshot here in here.And if you wish to troll, please go to another Forum.

And Forum based RP is better due to the fact, you don't need to be on 24/7 to be up to be up to date on everything.

Alawa, don't think you're great due to the fact you know about IRC.

And if you guys want to do this chat based RP.Then fine by me.I'll probaly just go RP here by myself and the other real RP'ers.So keep your trolling to your computer.

DeletedUser25825

You must have misunderstood good hearted ribbing as something more serious. I've made it clear at times, that I do prefer IRC, but I've been having fun here as well. I' sorry if I've offended the great veteran of the forum, but Jeebus... it's just a game.

DeletedUser13682

Children, children, please stop fighting. We're here to discuss the making of an RP, and whether anybody would be interested in an idea. We aren't planning anything here, except the general idea. You see more info in the opening post than what's in this entire thread. If you two want to debate over something, then go to the debate section. This is the fun section, where anything is possible! Don't take from that happiness with pointless arguing.

DeletedUser

I came up with a Russian mafia idea a few months ago, but nobody seemed to be interested. I still have the plans, I guess I could work them in.

DeletedUser

I like what I see now. I decided to join Blue ark, but Alawa seems to be pretty good at this stuff. Just a little more organization and some of these roleplays on here will look great.

DeletedUser

Don't play seniority, guys.

'Cause if you did, I'd win. :razz:

I'm just playin' with ya'll. You know I love you. :nowink:

DeletedUser

Justin, I would win senority. So HA! Anyways, anybody up for an old West RPG?

Deleted User - 819397

I'm closing this thread as we've gone fairly off topic, along with a few spam-type posts and the like. I would really like to have the focus of discussion (a planned RP) to move to the active roleplayers and RPs thread while leaving the OT behind :)

Status
Not open for further replies.