sleeping right after duels

DeletedUser

the towns kick him. he goes to other town on other side of map. eventually that town kicks him. rinse wash repeat.

DeletedUser

You know, I just read through 9 pages of this, and I feel really angry now. I waisted too much time. Both of you have good points. So how about this. Duelers, Soldiers and Builders cannot sleep in a hotel more than 1 time in a 24 hour period. Adventures cannot do so more than 2 times (this way they still get a bonus, but it isnt unlimited).

If not, they how about the idea that makes a duel happen in the first 5 minutes and the last 5 minutes are a time where you cant do anything (Dont know who said it, but it was a good idea). This way you can hit someone who is doing this, duelers/soldiers do not get an advantage, everyone wins.

Whatever you decide, please stop fighting. It is obvious neither one of you are going to change your minds, save the rest of us. Please!

DeletedUser

once again read what has already been posted

Been there, done that.

It's nice that everyone makes a suggestion, but you need to understand this is an individual I haft to chase from the left side of the map to the right side and back and forth. Because he either gets kicked from town because of what you suggested or he leaves town.

If you can think up what to do, ask yourself this. Has this already been posted and shot down?

DeletedUser

lady tear

I think the argument is over, they for some reason think that it's the adventurer special ability to sleep multiple times a day.

The ability is to sleep for free. They can easily go to the next town and sleep for free.

DeletedUser

Since you missed this part, here is a list of the members involved levels. The attacker is a Soldiers Class.

Here is the attackers level and the victims

character level dueling level
The attacker 35 49 changes towns constantly
worker #1 47 47 left town
worker #2 42 49 can win sometimes
Adventurer #1 38 40 quit
Adventurer #2 30 32 quit
Adventurer #3 41 45 left town

Note: some accounts have been deleted, sorry I couldn't post them all. Worker#1 is a great builder, Adventurer #1 was pure adventure. These guys didn't have much defense. These guys also spent loads of cash and countless hours building up their town. Kinda unfair they had to leave or quit to avoid this. How long can it go on? well at least a month and a half. The attacker only levels up inch by inch. I doubt he gets that much XP from them, but when this started he was a level 46 dueler. So who knows.
There are also 3 soldiers in the town, in the beginning two of them could not beat the attacker but that has now changed and now they can either win the duel or cause a lot of damage, to the point where they don't get attacked so much.

Stop making the point personal it should have nothing to do with your personal circustance more to do with and actual loophole thats needs tweaking to lvl the playing field

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd really like to agree with that.

If I don't then everyone seems to think, Oh well, why don't they go to another town? or can it really be going on that long? Or why not just camp them?

Showing you how personal it is, shows everyone here what it's like to loose good members to this loophole. It also shows that this is happening and is still happening.

Who cares if a guy leaves town that never helped it grow. but some of these guys who quit, were some of the best town mates you could have. That has a lot to do with why I'm so ticked off by it.

If people don't take it personally then will it ever be installed in the game?

I also want to say, I know this isn't just happening in world 3. It's in all worlds. I only play in world 3. I also am not directly affected by it. It's people that I have become friends with online.

I'm just using what I know has happened to my friends to get a point across. I'd also like to get some sort of idea that everyone likes to put to vote.