sleeping right after duels

DeletedUser

I didn't repeatedly attack the same people every day, multiple times a day to get where I am at. To really get anywhere dueling you need to target tougher opponents. Which means I challenged tougher duelers, sometimes you win, sometimes you loose. But when you win you can gain a large amount of XP. I doubt you understand that though. You never target anyone that can be a challenge.

Since you still can't read well. My suggestions doesn't force adventurers to pay for the hotel. It's obvious your using that as your argument. because you don't understand or your one the many dim wits who use this cowardly tactic to make yourself feel tough. Which you admitted, So it is safe to say your a coward. COWARD!!!! Go swallow your meds with your dirty well water and sleep for the next 33 hours.

DeletedUser

It does take away their ability to use that hotel. It is you who is too dense to understand that. As for dueling those stronger than them, done it. Won. Got the t shirt. Do not even lie and tell me that you have never hit someone multiple times until you KO'ed them.

You are a pathetic liar.

DeletedUser

mjenni, you don't even understand the issue. It is not just your precious adventurer that needs a nerf, it is the system. No one should be able to enter the hotel in 0 time after a duel.

There is an exploit. You should not be able to snipe from the hotel, period.

A simple 5 or 10 minute delay to enter the hotel would be fine.

**p.s. there IS a 1 hour delay on repeated duels.

The only reason to KO someone is to stop them from attacking or to purposely sabotage their building during a "war". Otherwise, you've wasted a target for 2 days.

If your mighty soldier on W4 ever beat a "stronger" opponent, I'd be amazed. All by his lonesome in a town that you must have claimed from the dead after being booted from your town fro trolling their forums or causing to much hassle for the mayor

DeletedUser

mjenni27 = coward
mjenni27 = coward
mjenni27 = coward
mjenni27 = coward

I can KO people with one attack. I don't intend to. But It happens. I don't duel people repeatedly, I wouldn't speak so strongly against it, if I did it all the time. That is what you do.

In case you missed it, because I know your from the school of kids that don't read good.

mjenni27 = coward
mjenni27 = coward
mjenni27 = coward
mjenni27 = coward

DeletedUser

well... the back in forth gets nothing done because this person doesnt wish to acknowledge an issue. i think most see what the issue is at hand. hopefully the devs address it in some way. if they make it a limit on cueing up in a foreign town or make a delay if you just dueled it needs fixed.

DeletedUser

And when they do so, they need to address the duelers dueling 5 different lower level persons an hour. Make them wait an hour before hitting ANYONE else.

And address the unfair advantage of the soldier by giving them 50% more tactics on the first duel in a town each hour.

You refuse to acknowledge that every class has certain "unfair" advantages. by saying that anyone has a limit on cueing up at a foreign hotel, you are taking away the class advantage of an adventurer. If you make a delay, you do the same thing. there is currently a delay of 10 minutes. If you add a second delay, then you may be badly damaged from the first battle and some hot shot 10 levels over who has nothing to do with this battle may hit you in your town and KO you. That ain't right. If they want to add a delay, they need to make it impossible to KO someone within an hour of another duel.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry this has just flown way over your head for you to understand, you made your poorly thought out point so move on.

If you are a pure Adventurer you would have no need to cue up sleeping in any town 20 times a day. What your describing is a dueler disguised as a Adventurer. Which in reality makes you a dueler, not an Adventurer. So your abusing a major Flaw. You also don't realize that most of the people who abuse this are Duelers and Soldiers classes. Sometimes like in your case, Adventurers and workers are actually duelers in disguise and then feel they are getting shafted by something like this idea. If you were doing what you should be doing, this wouldn't be a problem. You also can't seem to understand that you can sleep in any Hotel in any town for free like always. You just can't use it to duel/sleep/duel/sleep in the same town over and over. That is what I want to get stopped. Once again if your Adventurer is doing what he should be doing, you wouldn't be upset about this. But your using him as a dueler, so your using him out of character anyhow. Here is, once again, a copy and paste of what the rules says the Adventurer skill is.

(You can use hotels in foreign towns for free until level 2)

It does not say your special ability is you can stay in foreign towns multiple times in one day. All character classes currently can do that. It simple says for free up to level 2, So don't try to make it sound like it does more when it doesn't, because all characters can cue up multiple hotel stays. It's only benefit is that it's FREE. Which my Idea only means you should go to the next town to stage your ruthless attacks from. Read the rules of what the ability actually is if you can't take my word for it.

DeletedUser

And when they do so, they need to address the duelers dueling 5 different lower level persons an hour. Make them wait an hour before hitting ANYONE else.

And address the unfair advantage of the soldier by giving them 50% more tactics on the first duel in a town each hour.

You refuse to acknowledge that every class has certain "unfair" advantages. by saying that anyone has a limit on cueing up at a foreign hotel, you are taking away the class advantage of an adventurer. If you make a delay, you do the same thing. there is currently a delay of 10 minutes. If you add a second delay, then you may be badly damaged from the first battle and some hot shot 10 levels over who has nothing to do with this battle may hit you in your town and KO you. That ain't right. If they want to add a delay, they need to make it impossible to KO someone within an hour of another duel.

Anyone, regardless of class, can start as many duels as they wish.

The soldier's advantage is what that class offers, and IMO is a little much; 30% would be plenty, especially given their early access to weapons and the doubling effect of premium, however, that is a separate issue altogether.

Now, the advantage of the adventurer that you keep getting so goddamn worked up about, is that they do not have to pay to stay at the first two levels of a foreign hotel. Fine. No one is suggesting that this change. Let me repeat so it might get through your thick head. No change to any class advantages.

The suggestion is to limit ALL player's ability to repeatedly stay in a foreign hotel either by adding a short delay (i.e. travel time), or a limit to the number of times that a particular foreign hotel can be accessed in a 24 hour span. This in no way affects the adventurer's class skill.

DeletedUser

If you say that we cannot stay in a particular towns hotel because we were in a duel there, then the statement that we can stay free up to level 2 in any hotel is false. Therefore you have removed a part of our talent.

As for me being a dueler, hardly. I only fight people after I am attacked. And when I go to a town, I tell the mayor beforehand and explain that I am coming because a numbnutz named say James Woodson attacked me and that unless they kick him out that I will come hit him until he is KO.

Or maybe you think it is OK for you duelers to farm everyone else but not ok for us to use our abilities to even the playing field. The hotel evens the playing field. I rest an hour and then can hit that player again until they agree to leave me be or they get KO'ed or the mayor decides to boot them.

I don't farm people who did not hit me first unless their whole town is in my town farming. Then all bets are off.

DeletedUser

Jozen, yes it does.

I can stay for free up to level 2. Period. Not if I am not in a fight. So if I am barred from staying because of a duel, then I am unable to stay like I was promised. That is the issue I have.

DeletedUser

9 times out of 10, I get hit by duelers and soldiers. There is a reason for this: they have an advantage over my class. I am saying that if you want to infringe on the abilities of my class in any way,then you need to also incorporate triggers in the other classes abilities to even the playing field. You have duelers who ride into towns three and four deep. They do team attacks, unprovoked. They take money left and right. This is a way that we adventurers can stay even. We make it to their town. We rest to recover our energy. We duel one of them and go back to the hotel to lick our wounds. We take the next one up the list and again rest to lick our wounds. Eventually, all the duelers leave because they decide we are not worth the trouble of getting KO'ed. This is a defensive ability for us. We do not have to carry money to stay. Which is just as well because they most likely will have stolen it by the time we get to their town.

But no. You duelers want to take that away because once we get to your town you can't hit us anymore. WAHHHH!!!!!! Poor babies.

DeletedUser

READ what has been said.

1. You can duel in any town you want and whoever you want.
2. Stay in the hotel for free up to level 2 in any town you want.
3. If you feel you need to hide, hide in your own town.

I asked for one limitation. If your going to use the hotel in a foreign town, that you can only use it once a day. This applies to all Character Classes. Think about what your character ability truly is. The hotel is FREE up to level 2, That's IT. FREE FREE FREE FREE. All characters can stay in any hotel multiple times a day. Not just Adventurers. It doesn't prevent you from going a few minutes down the road and staying in that towns Hotel for FREE.

If this were added to the game, it would reduce the ridiculous multiple attacks in one day on everyone. That includes attacks on you and made by you.

DeletedUser

And I ask for one limitation to each of the other classes. You just admitted that you asked for a limitation.

The limitation that I asked is duelers can only duel one person an hour. (dueler limitation) this would apply to all classes.

Then I asked for a limitation of tactics that soldiers have such a grossly unfair advantage in. That they can use that for only one fight an hour (if we go with all classes being limited to one this would be no real limitation on them.)

But for some reason you do not see those as needed. Now why is that? Could it be because that would affect you?

There should be a limitation where only one person can duel you each hour. (the exception being you can schedule one each hour and Jozen can schedule one each hour and if you both schedule against each other that is two an hour)

The adventurer needs the ability to check in any time he wants because you duelers and soldiers are dirty and team hit. If you really wanted to do something about multiple attacks then you would admit the value to my suggestions. But you do not because you just want to whine that you aren't getting to hit people because they are being "unfair" using advantages built into this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your so short sided, the coward I want to get to back off this town is a Soldier class. So tell me again how this is an advantage to Adventures and not everyone else. Any class can do this. They may have to pay for it, but it doesn't stop them from doing it.

The one I'm after does it like this. Attacks worker #1, sleeps for an hour, Attacks worker #1 again, repeats this until he is knocked out. Then goes after Adventurer #1 does the same routine. Doesn't it get old attacking the same people over and over? Do you think that worker or that Adventurer went and dueled him first to get this started? come on? Were they the ones who deserved that?

Nobody in the town started this with him, He came farming them and then after about a week, some of them decided to retaliate. He acted just like you, I don't understand why your after me. Only a fool would play this game and think that if they duel someone that nobody would want some sort of revenge at some point. Just face it, this is not an advantage to your Adventurer and it doesn't take the ability to sleep for FREE in a hotel away either. You just seem to think that this is a special ability to your character class when all classes can and will do it. So how is it different again? Where is the difference between a soldier and adventurer doing this? The only difference is the soldier and the other 2 classes pay for the hotel stay. That's the only difference.

DeletedUser

Also if your being team hit, you really ticked someone off. You should find out what that reason was. Don't accuse all of the duelers for doing that. The only time that I have known that to happen is when you were dirty to them or simply at war.

DeletedUser

James

It is obvious that you really do not want an end of unfair dueling. You ignore the obvious disparity of abilities and just want to enact a policy that will not take away from your abilities.

Why not, if you really want to limit "unfair" dueling, a policy much like the changing towns one. Where first duel, you wait one hour. Second duel you wait two hours. For every week between a duel, that drops off an hour.

Or do you not like that because then you cannot farm anymore?

DeletedUser

The girl who started this thread is in a town famous for it in world 7.

DeletedUser

Tell me, where in the rules or the special abilities of a Adventurer does it say, that cuing up multiple Hotel stays in the same town is a specific advantage to the Adventurer Class?

Where does it say that is your special ability?
Where ?????

DeletedUser

Tell me. According to your policy you suggest: I hit someone in doofusville. I go to the doofusville hotel. Do I get to stay? How does that jibe with the "stay free up to level 2 hotel promise"