Sixguns n Strumpets

DeletedUser

I had hoped to take advantage of the log in problems but i swear Sixguns all queued 64 hours of sleep IN A ROW! I wish we hadnt KO'd so many now:(

DeletedUser

At least you can utilize the time to spray graffiti on the walls of their saloon without anyone seeing you.

Something along the lines of:

"Infiniti and TJ were seen kissing here while celebrating their award for becoming The 2 most worthless duelers that talk a big game and that everyone thinks their personality is even worse than their dueling ability" might work.
:laugh:

DeletedUser

At least you can utilize the time to spray graffiti on the walls of their saloon without anyone seeing you.

Something along the lines of:

"Infiniti and TJ were seen kissing here while celebrating their award for becoming The 2 most worthless duelers that talk a big game and that everyone thinks their personality is even worse than their dueling ability" might work.
:laugh:

sounds good i like it

DeletedUser15302

Yes I myself have just experienced some of this fun as apparently if you belong to a town which dedicated itself to not attacking workers you are 1. a 'hugger' and 2. Breaking the rules by trying to impose a restriction that is not in the game rules on others.

I am also it seems not allowed to restrict shopping access from this town on the incredibly flimsy reason that they are attacking my alliance, this would be breaking our agreement and betraying our word somehow.

These people seem to have the all too common misconception about diplomacy and here is the flaw guys: Threatening people only works if you are much bigger and meaner than they are, even then it often gets a stern reply from my secretary (middle finger).

DeletedUser

Yes I myself have just experienced some of this fun as apparently if you belong to a town which dedicated itself to not attacking workers you are 1. a 'hugger' and 2. Breaking the rules by trying to impose a restriction that is not in the game rules on others.

I am also it seems not allowed to restrict shopping access from this town on the incredibly flimsy reason that they are attacking my alliance, this would be breaking our agreement and betraying our word somehow.

These people seem to have the all too common misconception about diplomacy and here is the flaw guys: Threatening people only works if you are much bigger and meaner than they are, even then it often gets a stern reply from my secretary (middle finger).

Hmmm sounds like Sixguns is making friends everywhere, lol. Sounds like they have a loooong history of acting "trashy"

DeletedUser23737

Wow! I like this thread :)

Well done Infiniti99 for trying to recruit for the town. Very subtle...:ph34r:

Thanks Godzilla and Mith for the new spray job on the saloon... it looked pretty drab until you guys came over. :blink:

Three amazing things i just need to share...

1) Firearms is such a hard build to make effective! I tip my hat to all the firearms duelers who perfect the art... HotQQQ seems to have something right going on with his build. I have managed to become slightly less than average at dueling... :eek:hmy: but at least i can't sink too much lower...the low hp sucks though...

2) I love dueling anyone who is willing to lose... so them builders are always fair game... as are duelers/soldiers and adventurers... (As an aside.... Why anyone would want to be anything other than a soldier amazes me....(tumble)).

Now, i know for ever towns have been labeling other players cowards etc if they duel their builders... but... if anyone then, as an act of retribution, goes to another town and duels their builders... then they also are builder duelers too... right?? It doesn't matter what the provocation was... if at any point you duel a builder... then you are a builder dueler... and that's why i enjoyed going to Nevada and beating two players 6 levels below me. :laugh:

3) In a world where you can buy attributes and skills... do levels play a part in discussions anymore???? :unsure:

DeletedUser

Wait, the group of spammers are in Nevada -http://javascript<b></b>:AjaxWindow.show('town',{town_id:236},'657_382'); SoA? How can they make an argument of anti-workerkillers when they have one in their town?:blink:

Total health points
- 480 HP

Total health points
- 28 HP
PackAttack52 wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. DragonsLegacy did not carry any cash and PackAttack52 walks away without taking any money.

Don't flame someone and say you are morally better than them when your town does not even uphold the standard you are representing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well done Infiniti99 for trying to recruit for the town. Very subtle...:ph34r:

Thanks Godzilla and Mith for the new spray job on the saloon... it looked pretty drab until you guys came over. :blink:

Three amazing things i just need to share...

1) Firearms is such a hard build to make effective! I tip my hat to all the firearms duelers who perfect the art... HotQQQ seems to have something right going on with his build. I have managed to become slightly less than average at dueling... :eek:hmy: but at least i can't sink too much lower...the low hp sucks though...

2) I love dueling anyone who is willing to lose... so them builders are always fair game... as are duelers/soldiers and adventurers... (As an aside.... Why anyone would want to be anything other than a soldier amazes me....(tumble)).

Now, i know for ever towns have been labeling other players cowards etc if they duel their builders... but... if anyone then, as an act of retribution, goes to another town and duels their builders... then they also are builder duelers too... right?? It doesn't matter what the provocation was... if at any point you duel a builder... then you are a builder dueler... and that's why i enjoyed going to Nevada and beating two players 6 levels below me. :laugh:

3) In a world where you can buy attributes and skills... do levels play a part in discussions anymore???? :unsure:
We never said we are not worker killers. matter of fact we admit it... but we do it only in retaliation.

And I bet attacking people 8 levels below you then bragging, must really get your epeen rigid.

DeletedUser

Wait, the group of spammers are in Nevada - SoA? How can they make an argument of anti-workerkillers when they have one in their town?:blink:

Total health points
- 480 HP

Total health points
- 28 HP
PackAttack52 wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. DragonsLegacy did not carry any cash and PackAttack52 walks away without taking any money.

Don't flame someone and say you are morally better than them when your town does not even uphold the standard you are representing.

dragonslegacy was hit because 2 of the bandits hit our worker first. This was our workers report...

"WEll I was hit by a couple of folks from this town (bandits) so it looks like they want some TLC from our duelers. One of them even boasts that he hits unarmed workers and that is how he has won so many duels.
[Duel: Byron Longreach vs. Inej]
[Duel: DuncanIdaho vs. Inej]"

So again... it was retaliation. nice try... thx for playing.

DeletedUser

Wait, the group of spammers are in Nevada - SoA? How can they make an argument of anti-workerkillers when they have one in their town?:blink:

Total health points
- 480 HP

Total health points
- 28 HP

You so got attacked because a few people from your town came to ours and hit our workers. They dont come to attack any of the fighters though. Just be lucky we havnt camped your town yet:)

DeletedUser

OMG 8 pages, hehehe

Anyway:
Why are you guys so serious? Nothing better to do than flame someone on the internet about playing a game? If I started complaining about worker hitters, I would have probably quit by now.
Because they have not realized that workers are fair game yet. Arizona is the only world I play where I have no dueling skills, but if I did I would certainly make it a point to visit all workers in their towns after reading this garbage. :laugh:

Honeys, this is Arizona. You've been successful in pressing that logic on w1-w12. But here? On Arizona?

Don't even bother with trying to change our mind. Some of us say it ain't fair and we play the game by strategically KOing those towns who kill builders - and lowering their town points they've got from duels against builders.
I hope you have the guts to duel the killer of builderskillers when he comes to your town - just like you have the guts to kill builders.

DeletedUser13636

OMG 8 pages, hehehe

Anyway:

Honeys, this is Arizona. You've been successful in pressing that logic on w1-w12. But here? On Arizona?

Don't even bother with trying to change our mind. Some of us say it ain't fair and we play the game by strategically KOing those towns who kill builders - and lowering their town points they've got from duels against builders.
I hope you have the guts to duel the killer of builderskillers when he comes to your town - just like you have the guts to kill builders.

SmallestViolin.jpg

DeletedUser16628

I hope they can here that play,The worlds smallest violin LOL

DeletedUser

The more I read your post's Infin. I start to understand your leadership :p

DeletedUser16628

My leadership,Being judged by you is of little concern to me.

DeletedUser

I hope they can here that play,The worlds smallest violin LOL

Nope, I can't "here" it at all. It's a picture.

Ironic... The picture could have been posted in response to Mr. Matts crying about builderkiller killers.

Hey... its all fair game right Matt? Those were your words, right? Violin right back at ya.