Sixguns n Strumpets

DeletedUser23737

Whew! I'm feeling much better and looking forward to a good night's sleep! :)

Now please... lets get back to the really important business...:indian:

"We are in need of experienced soldiers.The ability to Ko builders as well as soldiers is expected.PM me in game asap."

That's right! We are recruiting again!! :nowink:

We're really after the tough minded kind of soldier (or dueler or adventurer or *gulp* builder) capable of dueling....and if you are really determined... KO a builder!! But not any kind of builder... a builder-killed-by-a-naughty-town-that-can't-be-named-but-is-known-secretly-on-the-forum-as-town A. :unsure:

If you think you have got what it takes to be able to duel a builder from another brother (or sister) in another town and if you're lucky...ko them... then please, please, please.... PM Infinitti99 and let him know you're the kinda mean nasty dirty treaty-breaking-but-it-was-over-rover-so-it-didn't-count soldier/adventurer/dueler/builder. :rolleyes:

Oh... if you can also duel soldiers/adventurers and duelers that would also be pretty handy...but not essential... :laugh:

DeletedUser

Apologies for interrupting all this happy spamming - Town A and Town B had agreed a ceasefire for the holiday quest weekend that expired at a very specific time. If you can provide me reports via ingame mail showing that the attacks took place during the ceasefire, I will look into it. If in fact the attacks took place AFTER the end of the ceasefire, then kindly stop whinging about it. :blink:

You are going to look into ehh........:rolleyes::rolleyes:
I don't think at this point that Reports and looking into things is going to do anything that would in anyway turn things in any direction one way or another.
So let's just stick to the fun stuff's and do more equations.
Besides I haven't heard anyone whinging about anything for around 3 pages but I could be wrong cas it's late and i'm a bit tired :razz:

Thanks for chiming in tho Felicity it is certainly more then you have done for your Township on Az in well...... forever :laugh: (I tease!!!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now please... lets get back to the really important business...:indian:

"We are in need of experienced soldiers.The ability to Ko builders as well as soldiers is expected.PM me in game asap."

That's right! We are recruiting again!! :nowink:

We're really after the tough minded kind of soldier (or dueler or adventurer or *gulp* builder) capable of dueling....and if you are really determined... KO a builder!! But not any kind of builder... a builder-killed-by-a-naughty-town-that-can't-be-named-but-is-known-secretly-on-the-forum-as-town A. :unsure:

If you think you have got what it takes to be able to duel a builder from another brother (or sister) in another town and if you're lucky...ko them... then please, please, please.... PM Infinitti99 and let him know you're the kinda mean nasty dirty treaty-breaking-but-it-was-over-rover-so-it-didn't-count soldier/adventurer/dueler/builder. :rolleyes:

Oh... if you can also duel soldiers/adventurers and duelers that would also be pretty handy...but not essential... :laugh:

MAX YOU FORGOT SOMETHING REALLY IMPORTANT~!!!!

YOU MUST BE WILLING TO KILL BUILDERKILLER KILLERS

That would make you a builderkiller killer KILLER!!!! WOOT

DeletedUser

What did Max forget? I'm sorry, you didn't make it clear enough :razz:

DeletedUser

Sorry about off topic question.

Infiniti when you bought skill points? Before or after this thread?

DeletedUser

I wish I hadn't bothered reading this entire thread :D

I think it can be summarised by

"Oh no some town dueled our workers, lets hit their workers back"

So pretty much the starting point for every war in this game

DeletedUser

Pele, that's not offtopic. ;)

FFAF, actually you're wrong. The summary is this:
"Oh no, we dueled their workers and now they are KOing all our classes except workers, wha kinda stupid &/%#$&&"# game is that?" :D

DeletedUser

Pele, that's not offtopic. ;)

FFAF, actually you're wrong. The summary is this:
"Oh no, we dueled their workers and now they are KOing all our classes except workers, wha kinda stupid &/%#$&&"# game is that?" :D

Could also be described as...

"Oh Noez we killed their workers and they were not happy and now our town is in a dirt nap.... Waaaaaa... We need more duelers so we can attack more workers.... Waaaaaa."

DeletedUser

Um... From them I hear only "Waaaaaaaaaa.".
And that's odd. The world "vuvuzela" championship is over. :D

DeletedUser

Nah Godzirra, our group hugs in Sixguns just aren't big enough and we need some more participants. :laugh:

DeletedUser

Nah Godzirra, our group hugs in Sixguns just aren't big enough and we need some more participants. :laugh:

Wow I see felicity finally decided to go back to town after hiding for a couple weeks. I guess we should alert all of Arizona.

DeletedUser

Wow I see felicity finally decided to go back to town after hiding for a couple weeks. I guess we should alert all of Arizona.

Felicity Crumpet 50 104 Is asleep right now

Or......maybe just hiding in a different spot? :laugh:

These forums are addicting. :) I wish I hadn't observed another thread where TJ revealed just what an --- well --- you can fill in the blank, he is. :ph34r: For the sake of civilization, let's hope that the cumulative age of TJ, Felicity, Scareless and Infiniti is < 40. I'd rest easier at night if I knew that. :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser23737

Oh,oh Slugworth... be prepared to sleep uneasily....

I have it on good authority that Infiniti99 is in fact.... ageless.... :eek:hmy:

Yup... that's right... for the first time on the west forums... the truth has come out... Infiniti99 is likely to be (this is only an estimate mind you...)
between 1 and 372,000,000.0987876545678876 yrs old!! :blink:

Some say... he used to have roast dinosaur pie on Sundays before going out and slaying the sabre tooth tiger with a long stick..... and that he fashioned his first six shooter out of stone.... :unsure:

We only know him as... the 'Infiniti99' :ph34r: The builder-killer killer killer killer killer!!

DeletedUser16628

I have to say this thread has become exactly what I thought it would.See ya'll soon.

DeletedUser16628

From a previous question pele77::::long before my friend.Whats it matter I have bigger issues as I'm getting my butt kicked so it does not mean crap.When did you start reading this thread today or when it started?I'm very far from the only 1.We all have the same opportunity to buy these points so if you choose to do it or don't do it it's your choice.

DeletedUser

From a previous question pele77::::long before my friend.Whats it matter I have bigger issues as I'm getting my butt kicked so it does not mean crap.When did you start reading this thread today or when it started?I'm very far from the only 1.We all have the same opportunity to buy these points so if you choose to do it or don't do it it's your choice.

Wrong Thread homer.......................:blink:

DeletedUser16628

Mr.James did you finish middle school?It's the correct thread, If you were smart you would take the time to go back to post#105 and you would see the question.

DeletedUser

Mr.James did you finish middle school?It's the correct thread, If you were smart you would take the time to go back to post#105 and you would see the question.

Bleh, that's too far back to look.

My smoke signal internet connection would take to long to load back that many pages :indian: :indian: :indian:

and i'l be havin u Noe i Gradeatated the Forfe Gradhe sir.