Sixguns n Strumpets

DeletedUser16628

We are in need of experienced soldiers.The ability to Ko builders as well as soldiers is expected.PM me in game asap.

DeletedUser

Ouch, ain't that a bit of disctimination there? Why not KO adventurers and duelers too? :p
Plus you forgot the COLOR tag, black letters look like crap. :p

Deleted User - 1693871

I'll just muscle in here and say that Strumpets and Sixguns is also recruiting. We require all members to have feathers ready 24 hours a day, for emergency tickling of opponents. Spammers are especially welcome.

DeletedUser

Ooo, now I see what is this about.
Infinity, honey, when you attacked a builder and the builder from that town asked your chief what was that about - the answer was "HE HAD A WEAPON!". Tee hee hee
You brought it on yourself, pal.

Now... See... That's the reason of you being KO-ed. Did you honestly think that your builders would get shot? No. The town you touched never takes a revenge on defenseless players.
So instead of recruiting more builderkillers who'll get KOed just like you and who will say "he ain't builder, he has a screwdriver, that a weapon!", how about switching the strategy on w13 into "we don't kill workers, but we will chase and KO all builderkiller towns". :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16628

Yes you'all are funny but we are in need of more soldiers and experience is necessary.Joxer I'll be seeing you @ some point but you are not first on the list so don't go running my good friend you will know when I'm there.

DeletedUser

Joxer you are right

Maybe if their town wasnt full of builder Killers, they wouldn't be begging for more soldiers because all their current ones are in perpetual 48 hour dirt naps.

Oh except for the leaders... who just go shopping so they can't get a dirt nap.

DeletedUser

Wouldn't this belong in WorldArizonaTownRecruitment thread ....

Or is this more of a OMG WE NEED HELP S.O.S. type of thread?

I'm just saying.......:blink:

DeletedUser

If anyone is looking to fight Sixguns then Nevada - USA is right next door:) We're having a good time getting some revenge for our workers who were attacked. We're getting pretty bored with this though. Constantly checking their towns to see if someone came off their 48 hour dirt nap OR had balls enough to not queue 64 hours of sleep lol. So far nothing......

Anyways like i said, if anyone is interested get hold of me. We dont accept builds that arent set to duel so if you have skillpoints in places to help you do a quest well go join Sixguns:)

DeletedUser16628

Keep talking love it.And really love it when you disrupt a recruitment thread so please continue my good friends.Are we in need of help for dueling well yes we would like duelers/soldiers with experience please don't be afraid of our neighbors who know not whats coming.Come join the fun.

DeletedUser

Keep talking love it.And really love it when you disrupt a recruitment thread so please continue my good friends.Are we in need of help for dueling well yes we would like duelers/soldiers with experience please don't be afraid of our neighbors who know not whats coming.Come join the fun.

Woah... whats coming... you mean more of your whole town sleeping and only a couple higher level people waking up just long enough to hit a low level worker then go back into hiding? Ya, thats what new recruits really want to be a part of. That must really be helping your players progress. LOL. Being awake a total of 1 hour throughout the day. All of which being spent on hitting low level builders that are really just meat shields anyway. LOL. You got it all figured out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wait this is a recruiting thread thats not in the recruiting forum! We can do whatever we want here. Hey wouldnt it be cool if when u get KO'd in the game you couldnt talk on the forum either? Infiniti and a majority of his loLTown would be well NOT SAYING MUCH! We have limited your towns gameplay to either......

1) Taking Dirt Naps

2) Sleeping all day long and waking up just to hit a worker then back to sleep. You guys think you're annoying us when in all realness we have alot to laugh at:)

DeletedUser16628

who's recruiting?Recruitment threads are for noobs.Just trolling for comments in open registration but someone could point that out once more again.

DeletedUser

who's recruiting?Recruitment threads are for noobs.Just trolling for comments in open registration but someone could point that out once more again.

I don't know...

"We are in need of experienced soldiers.The ability to Ko builders as well as soldiers is expected.PM me in game asap."

That sure seems like recruitment to me.

DeletedUser16628

Lets talk about when I get belle and it won't be long till I close your mouth for sure.Look forward to the challenge and I hope it is 1.

DeletedUser

Me personally i dont like to pvp with people who have weak builds and BEG for help when their getting smoked. I just sent TJ a message informing him that theres no chance that we'll ally or NAP with you guys. I guess there will be alot of hotel hiding in your future....

DeletedUser

And lets hope this "know not whats coming", isn't a reference to Belle. LOLOL

DeletedUser

"When i get belle" loL better gear now and higher levels isnt enough! Wait no really its not. Hey attack me next?