Sixguns n Strumpets

DeletedUser

infiniti99On 7/6/10 at 2:19 PMI'm as calm as they come I just don't want the rep of a worker killer I believe in equal opportunity.enjoy the game.
BuffalofredOn 7/6/10 at 1:52 PMlol, it's a browser game mate,calm down lol,cya
infiniti99On 7/6/10 at 1:48 PM[Duel: infiniti99 vs. *Grizzly Adams*]
[Duel: infiniti99 vs. Pegasusye]

zenpostman did a great job and beat me I'll see him again.Don't confuse me with a noob far from it but I hit any and all targets and now I'm headed home where you are welcome anytime.
infiniti99On 7/6/10 at 12:31 PMI can do with the best M8 does not matter.look @ jabbas thats me all sleeping.
BuffalofredOn 7/6/10 at 8:08 AMpretty adverage paasing out workers chief,that how ya town got 2000 k.o lol, go pull some wings off a fly tuffie lol,happy westing mate:)

i looked at the town he mentioned..they were literally all workers and all passed out..about as funny as it gets,

DeletedUser

infiniti99On 7/6/10 at 2:19 PMI'm as calm as they come I just don't want the rep of a worker killer I believe in equal opportunity.enjoy the game.
BuffalofredOn 7/6/10 at 1:52 PMlol, it's a browser game mate,calm down lol,cya
infiniti99On 7/6/10 at 1:48 PM[Duel: infiniti99 vs. *Grizzly Adams*]
[Duel: infiniti99 vs. Pegasusye]

zenpostman did a great job and beat me I'll see him again.Don't confuse me with a noob far from it but I hit any and all targets and now I'm headed home where you are welcome anytime.
infiniti99On 7/6/10 at 12:31 PMI can do with the best M8 does not matter.look @ jabbas thats me all sleeping.
BuffalofredOn 7/6/10 at 8:08 AMpretty adverage paasing out workers chief,that how ya town got 2000 k.o lol, go pull some wings off a fly tuffie lol,happy westing mate:)

i looked at the town he mentioned..they were literally all workers and all passed out..about as funny as it gets,

Ya, he's a real tough guy. I think if he had brains, he'd realize what a joke he and his town really are. The laughing stock of the-west.

DeletedUser13636

Because they have not realized that workers are fair game yet. Arizona is the only world I play where I have no dueling skills, but if I did I would certainly make it a point to visit all workers in their towns after reading this garbage. :laugh:

DeletedUser

Why are you guys so serious? Nothing better to do than flame someone on the internet about playing a game? If I started complaining about worker hitters, I would have probably quit by now.

In case you didn;t notice the servers are down atm for the unlucky few that were not already logged in, so we are bored :razz:
As far as worker killers it's all good it's to be expected no big surprise there (tumble)

DeletedUser

Because they have not realized that workers are fair game yet. Arizona is the only world I play where I have no dueling skills, but if I did I would certainly make it a point to visit all workers in their towns after reading this garbage. :laugh:

And then i would smoke you.... Alot
Like ive been smoking anyone else that does it.

DeletedUser

Really? Mr. Matt... really? We have not realized workers are fair game? You think so? You kind of are missing the whole point of this thread. We couldn't understand any more that workers are fair game. We also realize that retaliation for constant attacks (for the most part) ONLY against our workers, and with groups of attackers, is fair game.

And that, my friend, is really what the thread is about. The reason why they are looking for people, is because they are in constant dirt naps because they feel workers are fair game.

Yes, workers are fair game. And so is a complete town wipe. They are the ones starting threads begging for more people to help them. The workerkilling is just the reason.

So you see how clearly you missed the entire thread?

DeletedUser13636

Really? Mr. Matt... really? We have not realized workers are fair game? You think so? You kind of are missing the whole point of this thread. We couldn't understand any more that workers are fair game. We also realize that retaliation for constant attacks (for the most part) ONLY against our workers, and with groups of attackers, is fair game.

And that, my friend, is really what the thread is about. The reason why they are looking for people, is because they are in constant dirt naps because they feel workers are fair game.

Yes, workers are fair game. And so is a complete town wipe. They are the ones starting threads begging for more people to help them. The workerkilling is just the reason.

So you see how clearly you missed the entire thread?

Psst.. It's past your bedtime. :laugh: