Should there be a Gold Mining job?

DeletedUser

96% of money is way too good, and it product must be more than $100

Diggo11

I think Gold Mining was never introduced to avoid confusion with the Premium "Gold Nuggets" system, just a thought.

DeletedUser

Gold Mining

Too much gold is found here but careful these mines are dangerous

money - 96%
EX - 36%
Luck - 34%
Danger - 94%

Difficulty - 543

Skills - Vigor,Stamina, Shooting,FMS,Tactics

now OK ?

experience have to be about 40%

danger must be about 80%

Red Falcon

Wow! I've only been gone two days and look at how well all of you are developing this idea of mine! I was thinking it was just another brainfart, but apparently, it's not! Well done, guys and gals! Keep this up and maybe the devs themselves will turn this idea into an actual job!

DeletedUser

How about take away tougness and put construction in, it still a red skill

DeletedUser

shooters are already overpowered in terms of jobs. So keep this shooting free.

Gold Mining should need following skills:
Vigor, Stamina, Toughness, FMS, Trading

Money: 96%
Ex: 44%
Luck: 31%
Danger 94%

Difficulty 440

DeletedUser

Gold mining would be a construction job and the equivalent shooter one would be claim jumping.
So you get 2 high level jobs with the same product but vastly different requirements.

Gold Mining = Construction, Stamina, Toughness, Fine Motor Skills, Trading
Dig that hole, keep on digging, never mind the blisters, pan the dirt, sell the gold
Claim jumping = Tactics, Hiding, Setting Traps, Shooting, Riding
Select the right spot, hide, lay in wait, hold the sucker up and Get away

DeletedUser

You could say there should have been a counter job on most jobs to begin with, I mean iron mining, silver mining and clear forest for vigor then a job like protecting the mines for shooters that would give similar percentages in money, experience etc.
Then shooting jobs like Coyote hunt, would be gathering the kill? for vigor players.
I know it won't be implemented as it's to late for that, I was just dreaming up an idea.

As it is now vigor players will moan that shooters have all the fun when it comes to doing jobs so don't think the counter job on Gold mining will be welcomed to much although I think it is a good idea in theory.