Should there be a Gold Mining job?

Red Falcon

Yes, I have used the search and I came up with nothing. Well, here's my rather minor idea...Since there is a Silver Mining job, then why not put in a Gold Mining job as well? It would be a very good way to make money quick, but it would probably be used for higher-leveled players and maybe it could even be used for some future quest? :huh:

DeletedUser

I think he's talking about a higher difficulty version of silver mining that has better cash and a more valuable product. I've always thought it was ridiculous that prospecting was so much less lucrative than silver mining and only yielded fools gold.

DeletedUser

Yea Gold mining sounds good, it would also be good for re-specing when at high levels, even with drilling oil and silver mining with a bit of clearing forest on the side isn't enough to make money as motivation eventually goes to low, maybe have Shooting and vigor involved in this job, will give shooters chance of the big money jobs.

Shooting, Vigor, Toughness, Fine motor skills and trading

Shooting because your on guard or something?
The rest are quite obvious really

Just a thought.

DeletedUser

Danzeman made a point as well. Make vigor the better job for cash at high levels and shooting for XP, instead of shooting for both as it is now.

DeletedUser

I dont think shooting need more job :sad:
How about make Animal instinct a bit useful, we could use donkey and mule to transport gold

DeletedUser

Yea They should make gold mining with 2x vigor and maybe 280-350 difficulty. Gold mining, Ive always thought why don't we have that when we have silver mining. But you have my vote if this goes up for voting :D

DeletedUser

2x vigor is a bit too good, the gold % money is about 85~90, i think so 2x vigor can clear silver mining away from all vigor guys

DeletedUser

Shooters alrady have all the best jobs. Mercenary, bounty hunter and more...

DeletedUser

2x vigor is a bit too good, the gold % money is about 85~90, i think so 2x vigor can clear silver mining away from all vigor guys

Silver mining is 2X Trading not Vigor, you have a good point though if it were to be included as 2x Vigor, just to easy to get, it's gotta be 5 different skills with maybe 2x Mobility or Charisma skills involved otherwise Shooters would gain the upper hand if it were 2 Dexterity attributes or Melee if it were Strength attributes.

DeletedUser

make it like this

Gold Mining

Too much gold is found here but careful these mines are dangerous

money - 96%
EX - 56%
Luck - 34%
Danger - 94%

Difficulty - 543

Skills - Vigor,Stamina, Shooting,FMS,Tactics

DeletedUser

Sounds good, but people will moan about the shooting, I don't mind it but not me that needs convincing, I like the high danger, the mid range luck and the money percentages but to much exp there I think, maybe 26 or 36% rather than 56%, it just seems to rewarding.

DeletedUser

Gold Mining

money - 96%
EX - 36%
Luck - 34%
Danger - 94%

Difficulty - 543

now OK ?

DeletedUser

Oh you know it sounds good BK, I'd like to see that implemented, no one has objected to it so well done.

DeletedUser

Gold Mining

money - 96%
EX - 36%
Luck - 34%
Danger - 94%

Difficulty - 543

now OK ?

Too high difficulty.

Money- 96%
Experience-36%
Luck- 34%
Danger- 92%

Difficulty - 372

Vigor, Stamina, Shooting, Fine motor skills, Trading

Hows that?

DeletedUser

Oh sorry I admit I never looked at the difficulty sorry, maybe you have a point there Sauce.