Sexual Orientation

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

But did you notice nobody actually admitted being gay? I was expecting that.

DeletedUser

Here just what i say makes sense, the only way a species can survive is by reproducing, and the only way a species can reproduce is by mating by a male and female in some form or the other. So if homosexuality is natural, then how could humans exist?

DeletedUser

Here just what i say makes sense, the only way a species can survive is by reproducing, and the only way a species can reproduce is by mating by a male and female in some form or the other. So if homosexuality is natural, then how could humans exist?

thou art treading on slippery slope, blond.
Throughout mankind, members of the same sex have always been attracted to eachother, more often than not, for the pure role of survival. Men depended on men as hunters, women on women as caretakers, etc. But, throughout the years, as threat decreased, those bonds still remained. Eventually, groups diverged, as some kept the normal hetero relationship, and the bonding homo-or bi- sexual lifestyle and made it largely acceptable.

Then religion came.
Before religion, other than personal and kingdom rules, there was no widely accepted guidline on sexual preferences. Then someone gets hit in the head (not how I think it happened; I believe in the sky cake theory,) and now those people who were not like that person is prosecuted.

And that's how babies are made.

DeletedUser

b00k said:
You cannot be a little gay, you are either homosexual or heterosexual.

I think I may slightly disagree with you there, b00k. I have very close friends who are incredibly gay and those who are incredibly straight - however, I also have friends who are what you would call "a little gay." One friend I am thinking of in particular will comment in a sexual manner about girls, but he will also comment in a similar fashion about men. I wouldn't go as far as to say he's bisexual, but he's definitely "a little gay."

Duduie said:
But did you notice nobody actually admitted being gay? I was expecting that.

Frankly, I don't believe anyone would come out in this sort of environment.

DeletedUser

I think that every human being is heterosexual in nature, why? because it's nature.

The only way a species can survive is by the survival of offspring. Obviously that requires getting offspring in first place, but it isn't limited to that.
Considering how prominent homosexuality is in nature, I find it a bit far-fetched to say it was unnatural. The mere fact that we can observe so many species with homosexual individuals is proof, that it can't have a negative influence in order for a species to survive. Unlike other traits, homosexuality could be selected against in just a single generation, but apparently that didn't happen.

DeletedUser

Interesting, and why do you think it's a "sickening discussion?"

He believes it is sickening because he is opposed to it (and probably taking the purpose of this thread wrong. Also, a person who was/is gay would accept this topic.

Also, I assumed that when instarted this thread inwould have a normal diiscussion (and maybe some people either coming out of or showing that they are out of the closet,) but I now realize just how torn people are over this subject.

DeletedUser9470

well i believe it is unnatural. the anus isnt designed to have a sex stuck in it and most animals on earth have worked this one out.

I dont think a bull would take it from another bull, i dont think a parrot would take it from another parrot.
maybe tyrannosaurus did??!! we wont ever know.
the fact is it is a way for some to get a bit of pleasure in life as that is the only way they feel they can and therefore we have to accept our species is very bizarre in many ways and not solely on the whole homosexual issu.

DeletedUser10480

I'm only willing to turn gay for my town mates. I challenge Victor Kruger to do the same....ummm. Yeah.

DeletedUser

thou art treading on slippery slope, blond.
Throughout mankind, members of the same sex have always been attracted to eachother, more often than not, for the pure role of survival. Men depended on men as hunters, women on women as caretakers, etc. But, throughout the years, as threat decreased, those bonds still remained. Eventually, groups diverged, as some kept the normal hetero relationship, and the bonding homo-or bi- sexual lifestyle and made it largely acceptable.

Women can be hunters and keep the species going, even though men are the main ones who would hunt.

I never said that homosexuality and such were new things, they've been around since 1000 B.C. But Homosexuality cannot be natural if it cannot support the species, that was my point. But i know everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and it isn't me business to change them, im just stating my reasoning, which may not be liked as some of your aren't liked, it's just what i think. :)

DeletedUser

You know what happens when ppl act in homosexual activities, they get diseases like aids. Out of all the responses I don't think anyone mentioned that. So obviously it was not intended for them to be gay.

DeletedUser

That's just the same as what happens in the shower in prison, it isn't an emotional attraction, like most homosexuals or bi-sexuals today, that stuff is just for sexual satisfaction until they find a female.

However, even when females are present with rams:

"Approximately 8% of rams exhibit sexual preferences
for male partners (male-oriented rams) in contrast to
most rams, which prefer female partners (female-oriented
rams)."

or with black swans:

"Homosexual couples account for up to 20 percent of all pairings annually. Almost a quarter of all families are parented by homosexual couples that remain together for years. At times, male couples use the services of a female by mating with her. Once she lays a clutch of eggs, the wanna-be fathers chase her away and hatch the eggs. Other times, they just drive away heterosexual couples from their nests and adopt their eggs."

Why don't they choose the females? After all, they have the chance to do so, yet they stick to their partner. No emotional attraction, just sexual satisfaction that a female couldn't give them?

DeletedUser

Do you and I look like a Bird or sheep? I didn't think so, if all those rams or birds were gay they would go extinct, so it's clear that is not how we were intended to mate.

And the aids point was good as well, thanks Dangerman. Think of Freddy Mercury

DeletedUser10480

I'm only curious about when rams mate with goats and when those goats mate with sheep. They can then mate with cows and then back again to fawns....and those get on with calves of camels and at that point of thought I'm pleasantly confused and content to be ignorant.

Edit= Maybe this is why my breeding farm isn't working out for the investors.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9470

jack not being rude but these studies are not funded. if u take an animal stick it in a cage for a year with others of same sex for sure you will get some that will go mental...
you cannot state figures about wildlife as it is pretty impossible even to recense numbers of animals let alone how many of them are homosexual.
that said you will find the odd animal that will give it to his fellow mates, but like i say, MOST of the animal kingdom has worked out that what is natural is male to female sexuality.

DeletedUser10480

Anybody that doesn't understand the math above is a jackass.......(thanks for posting)

But I'd really like to get back to the genetics of rams and goats if you don't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.