Script Several GM scripts

DeletedUser

Really? :blink:

I thought that if you switch disposal site to local computer, the old notes will be displayed :eek:hmy:

//EDIT: It should work.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I added that in an edit (before you posted this). :D
I also added something for you.

DeletedUser

Thanks for reporting the bug, in new version (today) will be fixed

DeletedUser

My notes has not disappeared when updating to new versions of teh notepad. So I would say it works fine.

Again, thank you for this. Now I'm looking forwards to a BB-code shortcut script for town forums and telegrams, sometime in the future.. :)

DeletedUser

Nice work Shulik :)

I can help you with translating it to danish....

Ishubagaria@
Yes it would be very nice if it was like that... now i have saved all my notes in notebook on my com, and there you can write it under each other like you wanna have it... It would be very nice if you made this script like the notepad you have on your com... I hope you understand me Shulik :)

And i found a bug in the script... If you make a note that is longer than the notepad window, you can't see the rest of the note... (see this pic)
nl62cp.jpg

you should add a "roll down thing" so you can roll down and see the rest...

But nice work Shulik, i look forward to the next update :)

DeletedUser

Yes, I understood. The keeping all spaces will be in next version solved by BB-code [noparse]
Code:
[/noparse]

If you would translate it do Danish, I would be very happy. I'll send you to PM what I need.

DeletedUser

I uploaded a new version that:

• Fixes some bugs (I hope all you reported)
  • Adds BB-codes shortcuts
  • Adds a new BB-code - [noparse]
    Code:
    [/noparse] - in this code will be displayer all spaces, tabulators etc. This BB-code doesn't have a shortcut yet.
  • Translates some text to Slovak
  • Translates the script to Portuguese

Now, I'll work on fixing fullscreen script to work with version 1.22. I'll update this script only if you find a bad bug or send me a new translation.

Enjoy ;)

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/56754

So? What do you think? Does it work? Some new ideas? Users-feedback is the most important thing :)

DeletedUser

Very nice Shulik!!!! Like the code one :) But could you make it possible to use BB-Codes in it? (hmm don't think it is possible... guess i just have to write the BB-codes under, and i can live with that :) )

Thx :)

DeletedUser

Oh, bigger mistake I thought.

The BB tag is supported ingame and it's parsed by the game parser. I'll fix it in next version, you have to use HTML instead of BB until then.

DeletedUser

How about a link in the main notepad window that links to your website where the users can see who you are? :)

And how about a link to check for the script updates so that users who do not come to this forum can also know that there has been an update?

DeletedUser

How about a link in the main notepad window that links to your website where the users can see who you are? :)
I'm planning to add something like "credits" window, where will be the name of everybody who helped me with the script and so.

And how about a link to check for the script updates so that users who do not come to this forum can also know that there has been an update?
I use monkeyupdater - once a day checks whether isn't a new version and if is, alerts you.

DeletedUser

One request to beta players:

Could you, please, install a new version of fullscreen script? It's compatibile with version 1.21 and 1.22 too.
I completed it now and need to know something about it - bugs, ideas and so.
I know about one bug - if you use shortcut icons, they're in two lines. But it's a shortcut-script problem and I will fix it later.

The script:
http://tw-help.net/tw-help_fullscreen_skin.user.js

DeletedUser

Nice work Shulik!! :)

I look forward to you fix the shortcut script problem :)

DeletedUser

Noticed a BB-code notepad bug.

To get something crossed out, the in-game BB-code is [del] [/del], not [s ] [/s ].

DeletedUser

Another small thing. The minimize button doesn't work on the notepad script.

DeletedUser

Thanks for reporting the bug. I've been already noticed about it on Slovak forum and am working on it.

The Iceman

One request to beta players:

Could you, please, install a new version of fullscreen script? It's compatibile with version 1.21 and 1.22 too.
I completed it now and need to know something about it - bugs, ideas and so.
I know about one bug - if you use shortcut icons, they're in two lines. But it's a shortcut-script problem and I will fix it later.

The script:
http://tw-help.net/tw-help_fullscreen_skin.user.js

Whoops, the navigation buttons are missing on the left hand side :)

Could you possibly centre your location on the map, as it's off to the right hand side? :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Works just fine.

I'm also using:-

The West Extra Tools
The West BB codes
The West City Profiles
The West Buildings Shortcuts Icon
The West Works Positions
Notepad

You've previously mentioned the issue with centering the map - we know you will work on that when you can.
As has also previously been mentioned, a button for the signpost to town would be a useful addition.