Script Several GM scripts

DeletedUser12669

well done that man i dont know why they messed around with the shape of the map maybe they did so we couldnt use the extra tools :p

DeletedUser13484

I dont have the extra buttons anymore is there a update for this

DeletedUser13484

I have tried to register on tw-help.net everytime i try to Re-type text in the picture it keeps saying Wrong re-typed controlling text i have tried this 10 times and i keep getting the same thing can you help me please

Thank youhttp://tw-help.net/

DeletedUser

I will change my captcha to re-captcha, which is much better.

BTW: Does the fullscreen and building ahortcuts work after the update? Some people on Slovak forum say that doesn't, that no icons on the left are visible, but i cannot emulate it on my PC, so I have no idea how to correct it.

DeletedUser

I will change my captcha to re-captcha, which is much better.

BTW: Does the fullscreen and building ahortcuts work after the update? Some people on Slovak forum say that doesn't, that no icons on the left are visible, but i cannot emulate it on my PC, so I have no idea how to correct it.
I don´t think they have installed the new version of the fullscreen... Before i couldn't see the buttons but after the new it works fine

DeletedUser

Pomelo: Yes, now it looks like this. Just some "stupid" users (no offense).

I post this yesterday, but it wasn't visible in a lot of post at the same time. So I quote it again:
Now I'm thinking about scripts:

• Personalising layout - you can move with some elements, delete them and so
  • Something like 'quick bar' in Tribalwars - you can add quick links to anything (I would write some javascripts to add there - such as quick link to go sleep)
  • Engine to allow making your own graphic pack easily
  • Anti-alcohol script - between 22:00 and 5:00 you have to calculate some formulas or so :laugh:

I terminated my moderator-carrier on Slovak forum, so I have much more time.

What do you think, would these scripts be useful? And with which one do I have to start?

DeletedUser

i would use "Personalising layout" and the "quick bar"

and start with the quick bar ;)

DeletedUser

I would start with "BB-code tool-bar for telegrams and town-forums".

Please. :)

DeletedUser

How is the update for the town building shortcut script coming? I'm pretty habituated with the script and having to click thrice than I used to is a pain. Here's how it looks on my screen:

shortcuts.jpg

DeletedUser

And now download the newest version of fullscreen (link is in the first post) and it will work fine :)

Sorry, I cannot put the link here, I'm on mobile.

//EDIT: Are there any BB-codes supported in messages or town forum that I didn't make shortcuts to? I'm using them not really often.

DeletedUser13484

Is there a way you can make sending telegrams out to the whole town easier.

Instead of sending one by one you can send one telegram to all your members.

DeletedUser

Is there a way you can make sending telegrams out to the whole town easier.

Instead of sending one by one you can send one telegram to all your members.
Yes, you don't need a script for it either:
Telegrams > Write > Add Recipient > Town Members/Town Leadership
To send a mass telegram to all town members/all counselors and founders.

DeletedUser13484

I have been playing this game for nearly a year and i didnt even know that duh.

DeletedUser

Shulik,
Thank you very much for the BB-code! I cant tell you have useful this will be for me when sending out town-messages and such.

One thing I noticed, though: There is no BB-code tool-bar when replying to telegrams.