Sad/silly/or just lame profiles

DeletedUser

(This one I like).

"Stick Em Up Hombre Pure Builder"

☼ ☼ ☼ ̿ ̿ ̿ '̿'\̵͇̿̿\ *๑۩๑* /̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ☼ ☼ ☼

"Keeping 0% Motivation Duelers happy for over 50 levels!"

Lol, I hate 0% motivation duellers too my friend.

DeletedUser

Heres mine:

If you think i'm some ordinary run of the mill player your dead wrong. I have carved my name in blood into every server of every game that I have ever played. I have 12 years of online gamer experience, every strategy you think of, i've already used many times over. I have insomnia so I never sleep, I will hunt you down, I will steal your cash, I will make you dread logging in and I will guarantee I will make you quit this game.. so if you have a sinking suspicion about maybe not attacking me would be beneficial to you then I would certainly say you just ensured that you will wake to see another day. However, if you are that someone out there that likes to attack just to see how they will do, then I want you to know win or lose i'm going to continue attacking you every day until you quit this game. And I am unrelenting.

lvl 40? I'll take my chances.

DeletedUser

Free beer guys :D
megalol.png

DeletedUser

Haha I still owe you a beer for K.Oing him :laugh: - Though I cant laugh im on this profile for a terrible duel :( the punk got lucky yeah thats what it was luck :rolleyes: hahaha

DeletedUser

Hehe. Found this yesterday can anyone read it? I can :).
Cna yuo raed tihs?
Olny 55% of plepoe can.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

if yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor polfire

DeletedUser

Hehe. Found this yesterday can anyone read it? I can :).
Cna yuo raed tihs?
Olny 55% of plepoe can.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

if yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor polfire

I think I've seen that like 26 times already. It gets anoying after you see it on every other players profile.

DeletedUser

Funniest one I've found so far... time for a little bit of background.

A couple of days ago, we were in a TDC attack. Mean Girls didn't agree with the orders, and decided to do our own thing, based on what we thought would win.

After the battle, we complained a bit about the leadership, and some noob named Darren started harrassing us. Evidently he's TDC leadership or something (like that's supposed to mean anything to me). Anyway, I looked him up today, and laughed out loud.

Darrenb209's World 12 Profile said:
Out of all the towns I've ever been in a fort battle with, the worst is definately Mean Gyrls

They think they are all important, that there presense is automatic victory regardless of what they do.

yes they are high level. yes they are fort fighters, but I'd rather have a level 1 greenhorn with a stone than any of there players.

They want exp, if any order they get conflicts, they will disobey and try and get others too as well, while getting all the smart players kiled first, and then them shortly after.

Then after that they go on and blame the general for losing.

This line fits pretty well in here.

The order you disobey, may well have been the one that saved your life.

Evidently we have no clue about what to do in fort battles. (Quotes Wendy's commercial) "Aha! You don't have to choose!"

I'm not supporting TDC battles anymore. Enjoy the level 1 greenhorn with a stone.

DeletedUser21091

Funniest one I've found so far... time for a little bit of background.

A couple of days ago, we were in a TDC attack. Mean Girls didn't agree with the orders, and decided to do our own thing, based on what we thought would win.

After the battle, we complained a bit about the leadership, and some noob named Darren started harrassing us. Evidently he's TDC leadership or something (like that's supposed to mean anything to me). Anyway, I looked him up today, and laughed out loud.

Evidently we have no clue about what to do in fort battles. (Quotes Wendy's commercial) "Aha! You don't have to choose!"

I'm not supporting TDC battles anymore. Enjoy the level 1 greenhorn with a stone.

It is strange to see this in here, I too was thinking about posting this profile until reading through here. I too see his profile as well whilst at a TDC Battle the other day, some guys are so :blink:...... Oh and obviously I wouldn't even consider supporting them anyway :p

DeletedUser

Player name: shearernz

> Muslim suicide bombers in Britain are set to begin a
three-day strike on Monday in a dispute over the number of virgins they are
entitled to in the afterlife. Emergency talks with Al Qaeda have so far
failed to produce an agreement

>>>

>>>The unrest began last Tuesday when Al Qaeda announced that the
number of virgins a suicide bomber would receive after his death will be cut
by 25% this February from 72 to only 60. The rationale for the cut was the
increase in recent years of the number of suicide bombings and a subsequent
shortage of virgins in the afterlife.

>>>

>>>The suicide bombers' union, the British Organization of
Occupational Martyrs ( or B.O.O.M. ) responded with a statement that this was
unacceptable to its members and immediately balloted for strike action.
General Secretary Abdullah Amir told the press, "Our members are
literally working themselves to death in the cause of Jihad. We don't ask for
much in return but to be treated like this is like a kick in the teeth".

>>>

>>>Speaking from his shed in Tipton in the West
Midlands in which he currently resides, Al Qaeda chief executive
Osama bin Laden explained, "We sympathize with our workers concerns but
Al Qaeda is simply not in a position to meet their demands. They are simply
not accepting the realities of modern-day Jihad in a competitive marketplace.

>>>

>>>Thanks to Western depravity, there is now a chronic shortage of
virgins in the afterlife. It's a straight choice between reducing expenditure
and laying people off. I don't like cutting wages but I'd hate to have to
tell 3000 of my staff that they won't be able to blow themselves up."

>>>

>>>Spokespersons for the union in the North East of England, Ireland , Wales,Essex
and Australia
stated that the strike would not affect their operations as "There are
no virgins in their areas anyway".

>>>

>>>Apparently the drop in the number of suicide bombings has been
put down to the emergence of that Scottish singing star, Susan Boyle - now
that Muslims know what a virgin looks like that they are not so keen on going
to paradise.

Petty darn funny

DeletedUser

I'd say the lamest profile I've ever seen. Lamer even more than "pure fort fighter" but in fact pure FMS.

49079273.png

DeletedUser

i am not a dueler but if you push the duel you only make me happy , because you make a reason for me to camping in your town
only if you camping in my town i duel with you

Noticed this after he dueled my defenseless fort fighter self.

DeletedUser

Super dudes and Super Ladies. I think I have found the Yahweh of profiles. Why hasn't anyone posted this one?
(yes it is THAT long between the double lines)
Was there really a world wide flood?
Is the earth really billons of years old?
What happened to the dinosaurs?
Are E.Ts and UFOs real?
Doesn’t carbon dating methods prove that the earth is billons of years old?
And many more.
So I encourage you if you are an evolutionist, atheist, or Christian to ask me questions about the Bible that you think I can't answer logically.

But be warned, I will not tolerate name-calling or other such nonsense. I am here to have a respectable debate. _______________________________________________

Feel free to strike up a conversation about any of these topics.

Worm farming/Earthworms.
Unicycling.
Creation and Evolution.

Random facts about the above things-

Did you know that if you cut a earthworm in half it will not grow into two separate worms.

According to the Big Bang theory there should be equal amounts of matter and antimatter, yet we don't see that. Instead we see a vast amount of regular matter and only trace amounts of antimatter. This fact fits perfectly with the creationist view point that God created the universe with no Big Bang.

Did you know that when antimatter and matter come into contact with each other they both destroy each other? So there could never be equal amounts of both or the universe would destroy itself.

The coelacanth is a prehistoric fish that died out about 70 million years ago. Or did it? In 1938 living populations were found in the Indian Ocean where natives have been fishing for them for years and frying them up for dinner.

Mountain unicycling has grown in popularity during the past years.

Because a game on them interwebs is a good place to spread religious views? I think I read about this guy stealing children after the earthquake in Haiti. da da da DA DA DA!!!! SUPER BURN!

Oh! I won't say who this is ..BUT the name starts with "wormman".

Please tell me who this is. I'm a student of religion and philosophy. I would love to have a conversation with him/her. I did an in game search for both wormman and worm and did not find any profiles like this. You can send me the name of this person via telegram in world 12 to Far East Chang. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I slurp Soldier soup for Starters.
I eat Workers steak for Main Course.
And I have a nice cup of Adventurer for dessert.
And if I'm still hungry, I eat a Dueler biscuit.

You don't like me when I'm hungry.

Silly, but funny.