Sad/silly/or just lame profiles

DeletedUser

This is not a profile, but a town page. Still got a chuckle out of it.

elkpage.jpg

DeletedUser

Statistics of the town The Bloody Path All duels 19559 Duels won 16628 Duels lost 2931 Difference 13697 Passed-out opponents 5001 Passed-out members 482 Highest counting hit in a duel 375 damage (Black Max) Highest counting hit received in a duel 304 damage (Wedge Antilles) Best dueler of the town kiwigirl (1753 damage) Best dueling opponent Indiana28 (1400 damage)

5 THOUSAND KO'S=====================================================>>W-12'S BEAST

Wrong thread, this is for profiles, and btw this just prooves that you duel too many workers :p

DeletedUser

duel too many workers? thats a funny statement from a guy that has a kickass ninja worker in his town

DeletedUser

heh, you didnt get used that worker hits back, it must had been very bad for your ego... But still, you got your duel record from dueling many workers, and it doesnt matter who says it :) Its ok if you dont like challenge, every1 has its own way to play this game, but if you ask me I wouldnt show off with that...

DeletedUser

heh, you didnt get used that worker hits back, it must had been very bad for your ego... But still, you got your duel record from dueling many workers, and it doesnt matter who says it :) Its ok if you dont like challenge, every1 has its own way to play this game, but if you ask me I wouldnt show off with that...

who are you talking about here? still the town thread? or me personally, cuz if you are talking about me, i would love to see even 10 workers post reports of me attacking them.

and once again, saying workers are off limits is such a joke of a statement. pure builders, i do not touch. a worker with a combative medal and/or a dueling record is just another player

next thing you will be saying that fort fighters arent able to be dueled....

DeletedUser

I was reffering to Infiniti's post of your town dueling record, not you directly...

And I m not saying that dueling workers is forbidden, but it is just my personal opinion that this isnt good thing for showing off on forums...

DeletedUser8675

Sakymus, go run and get the Dev's to remove the duel button next to the workers name in the saloon, along with the duel button on their page. Oh and don't allow them to have a dueling level, or equip a weapon. Then things will surely be fixed. :laugh:
In the mean time, stop running your mouth when you don't know what you're talking about.

DeletedUser

Sakymus, go run and get the Dev's to remove the duel button next to the workers name in the saloon, along with the duel button on their page. Oh and don't allow them to have a dueling level, or equip a weapon. Then things will surely be fixed. :laugh:
In the mean time, stop running your mouth when you don't know what you're talking about.

Cant you read? I havent said anything that dueling workers should be forbidden, I just said that dueling workers and then showing off with dueling rankings sucks...

So I think that you need to check situation first before starting your mouth, or at least run your mouth in safe mode so no viruses can get in...

DeletedUser

If my profile was to be removed by a moderator, would I get a message telling me so?
Just that mines blank now and it wasn't before.

DeletedUser

want me save my time and come duel me>>>> wont back down is my only rule i like my town wont leave it so stop asking!!!
i hate ppl who take advantage so dont do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A profile of a 8 year old dueler trying to sound like he has big britches.

DeletedUser

jose 8 said:
want me save my time and come duel me>>>> wont back down is my only rule i like my town wont leave it so stop asking!!!
i hate ppl who take advantage so dont do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He thought it'd be smart to take advantage of the pure hiding.

Battle Report said:
Jouais wins the duel, gains 40 experience points and steals $67 from jose 8
And he thought a pure hider couldn't win a duel.

DeletedUser

Or losing to a pure leadership build:

Battle Report said:
jose 8 passes out. teh train robber wins the duel, gains 44 experience points and steals $40 from jose 8.

DeletedUser

Sorry... I don't really care that he's eight.

My sympathy died long ago.

DeletedUser

THE CHOICE IS YOURS!!!

If you duel me, hear this......I've got 'high skill points' in Memory and Revenge. If you hit me, I'll come to your town and KO EVERYONE. Hit me again and it's X2, then X3 ect.

Record W111 v L23

I dont duel people, just carry out revenge hits. Take your complaints to your friend who hit me first!

Have you ever seen the follow from someone in this game;

A. Take this many attacks to KO someone, who wasnt wearing any duelling clothes? Lv60 v Lv46
[Duel: Dirty rotten Billy vs. gags78]

B. Hide after the attack so his friend get all the heat. Look at him now, i bet you $1,000 he's sleeping. This guy has got some serious bed sores!!!

and

C. Brag about it. You can just tell which are the 12 year olds in this game
Dirty rotten Billy

Your a soldier grow a pair :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: this guy/girl needs to know you go around K.O players you got to expect to get K.O'd.

DeletedUser

Heres mine:

If you think i'm some ordinary run of the mill player your dead wrong. I have carved my name in blood into every server of every game that I have ever played. I have 12 years of online gamer experience, every strategy you think of, i've already used many times over. I have insomnia so I never sleep, I will hunt you down, I will steal your cash, I will make you dread logging in and I will guarantee I will make you quit this game.. so if you have a sinking suspicion about maybe not attacking me would be beneficial to you then I would certainly say you just ensured that you will wake to see another day. However, if you are that someone out there that likes to attack just to see how they will do, then I want you to know win or lose i'm going to continue attacking you every day until you quit this game. And I am unrelenting.

DeletedUser

I haven't seen the blood in every server, carved by your name.

I haven't even heard of you.

*Checks ranking* Rank 856. Work on your dueling some before you start bragging kid.

DeletedUser

I found this one yesterday: " I will win, I will lose. But the question is, will I beat you?"

Lol!