Sad/silly/or just lame profiles

DeletedUser

This is my profile, I guess its pretty sad/silly though thats just me :laugh:

Howdy Strange
Watch who your talking to,
I'll only forgive you once for making the mistake that I'm a nobody !
I'm the dirty rotten scoundrel,
Your ever come across!
So don't cross me!
Billy's the name
STEALING's
the game

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"I'm as bent as the Soviet sickle, and as hard as the hammer that crosses it. "

Does that mean that he is gay and horny? I mean not that there is anything wrong with that, just curious wording... bent.. opposite of straight, and well you put together the rest.

DeletedUser

Today I found this profile

no further comment:dry:

Don't be fooled by my relatively low level.
This is intentional - I have a level 99 character on another world and am not interested in rapid progression here.

In fact it is quite the opposite - I want my level progression to be as slow as possible so I can keep beating on low level folk who cannot defend themselves!

(tumble)

DeletedUser14006

That would be my profile, I is neither sad, silly or lame?

I also found a lame profile, probably posted by some young confused lad:

My details

I am blond with blue eyes. 183cm tall, 60 kilos with a C-cup size and soon 24 years old.

I earn my money as a model for art students an with modeling.

DeletedUser

My details

I am blond with blue eyes. 183cm tall, 60 kilos with a C-cup size and soon 24 years old.

Hey Derek I agreed with what you were thinking in the other thread but in this one not so much.

Now on to more pressing matters.

Hey Jeanne how are you!!! If I can help you in any way just let me know!

Bald Kirk

DeletedUser

Hey Jeanne how are you!!! If I can help you in any way just let me know!

Bald Kirk

Thank you Kirk but I am very well.
Just my English should get much better :

Derik is just crying for some attention... let him play a little bit with his Playmobil toys(tumble)

edit:
his actions are perfectly understandable if you know his age :D

DeletedUser13388

My details

ROFL :D

I am wondering,am i ass enough to attack that tiny girl :D

DeletedUser

This one is lame right ? and does it actualy make sense, seen more than one player with this on their profile.:unsure:So premium plays leave to do something other than play the west.......(tumble)(NO MORE WEST) :laugh::laugh::laugh:

If you own a premium account...stop playing and go do something about yourself

DeletedUser

"Made a dumb mistake on selling stuff thats why i am so poor."

------------------------------------------------------------

Guess his mistake was not having any stuff? ...huh?

DeletedUser

Super dudes and Super Ladies. I think I have found the Yahweh of profiles. Why hasn't anyone posted this one?
(yes it is THAT long between the double lines)
Was there really a world wide flood?
Is the earth really billons of years old?
What happened to the dinosaurs?
Are E.Ts and UFOs real?
Doesn’t carbon dating methods prove that the earth is billons of years old?
And many more.
So I encourage you if you are an evolutionist, atheist, or Christian to ask me questions about the Bible that you think I can't answer logically.

But be warned, I will not tolerate name-calling or other such nonsense. I am here to have a respectable debate. _______________________________________________

Feel free to strike up a conversation about any of these topics.

Worm farming/Earthworms.
Unicycling.
Creation and Evolution.

Random facts about the above things-

Did you know that if you cut a earthworm in half it will not grow into two separate worms.

According to the Big Bang theory there should be equal amounts of matter and antimatter, yet we don't see that. Instead we see a vast amount of regular matter and only trace amounts of antimatter. This fact fits perfectly with the creationist view point that God created the universe with no Big Bang.

Did you know that when antimatter and matter come into contact with each other they both destroy each other? So there could never be equal amounts of both or the universe would destroy itself.

The coelacanth is a prehistoric fish that died out about 70 million years ago. Or did it? In 1938 living populations were found in the Indian Ocean where natives have been fishing for them for years and frying them up for dinner.

Mountain unicycling has grown in popularity during the past years.

Because a game on them interwebs is a good place to spread religious views? I think I read about this guy stealing children after the earthquake in Haiti. da da da DA DA DA!!!! SUPER BURN!

Oh! I won't say who this is ..BUT the name starts with "wormman".

DeletedUser

Did you know that if you cut a earthworm in half it will not grow into two separate worms.

Thats not even true. You just get 1 worm in 2 parts dying a slow wriggly death.

DeletedUser

Sounds like he's 'troll baiting'. Trying to pick fights on the webs for the sake of fighting on the webs... Circular logic trap, just duel him, don't banter! :razz:

DeletedUser

Sounds like he's 'troll baiting'. Trying to pick fights on the webs for the sake of fighting on the webs... Circular logic trap, just duel him, don't banter! :razz:

Well I TRIED to duel him, but his robe was deflecting my bullets!

DeletedUser

The profiles I find most consistently amusing are the ones bragging about how many KOs they've done or how many duels they've won. With the great majority of "duels" consisting of picking a fight with a class unskilled at dueling, poorly equipped for it, and/or 5-12 dueling levels below the dueling level of the attacker, those KO and "win" numbers are supposed to mean something?
:laugh:

One Armed Ninja

The profiles I find most consistently amusing are the ones bragging about how many KOs they've done or how many duels they've won. With the great majority of "duels" consisting of picking a fight with a class unskilled at dueling, poorly equipped for it, and/or 5-12 dueling levels below the dueling level of the attacker, those KO and "win" numbers are supposed to mean something?
:laugh:

I brag about my fort skillzors

DeletedUser

I haven't written a profile for this game yet, I'm too afraid it will end up in this thread. Hmmm.... maybe I should write one and do a preemptive strike and post it to this thread myself. :unsure: