Sad/silly/or just lame profiles

DeletedUser

I brag about my fort skillzors

Which really needs to be updated. You can't count the ones that are predetermined. They are giving the forts away to friends and putting all the bad guys on the side they want to lose.

Don't get me wrong, I know you are a very good fort fighter man. That's probably why I found it funny.

DeletedUser

The profiles I find most consistently amusing are the ones bragging about how many KOs they've done or how many duels they've won. With the great majority of "duels" consisting of picking a fight with a class unskilled at dueling, poorly equipped for it, and/or 5-12 dueling levels below the dueling level of the attacker, those KO and "win" numbers are supposed to mean something?
:laugh:

If you are unable to brag and do trash talk then where is the fun in dueling and fort fighting? As a good soldier in another world I honestly feel intimidated by soldiers with more than 300 KO's. In fort battles the damage you deal depends entirely on your weapon so even the most fragile player can accidentally hit you hard. Any KO is something to brag about.

So, yes those numbers are supposed to mean something.

One Armed Ninja

Which really needs to be updated. You can't count the ones that are predetermined. They are giving the forts away to friends and putting all the bad guys on the side they want to lose.

Don't get me wrong, I know you are a very good fort fighter man. That's probably why I found it funny.

If you say stuff like that then all the fort battles up to this point have been predetermined. For how many have the defenders won? 0

Yet i've tried to win in defence, and am currently the only defender of a full battle to mkae it out alive

DeletedUser3543

Are you suggesting these are 'Push' fort battles - in a very similar way to push duelling, which we all know is a big taboo on the West???

DeletedUser

This is a sad silly or lame profile thread and you guys are laming it up!

DeletedUser

This is a sad silly or lame profile thread and you guys are laming it up!

Then I'll just have to unlame it up by posting the profile I wrote for myself. Well I do hope this works: (tumble)

"Don't let the pretty face, faded blue jeans, worn out shirt and tattered cowboy hat fool you. I'm as tough as the nails I use to help construct my town. So if you ever cross my path, I suggest you keep walking. I was surprised once and that's all it took to teach me a lesson of not being a pure anything. I may be the one builder who might defeat you in a duel."

DeletedUser

If you say stuff like that then all the fort battles up to this point have been predetermined. For how many have the defenders won? 0

Yet i've tried to win in defence, and am currently the only defender of a full battle to mkae it out alive

Well you are kinda right there. Although the predetermined is way too easy. I have seen you since 10 and can say that you credibly take the challenged side now and then.

As for being the last to live, that's priceless. We'll never hear the end of that one.

DeletedUser14006

Don't know about sad, silly or lame - this one made me chuckle:

"I own a town at level 7 woot!"

Wonder how long until he gives up on that dream :laugh:

DeletedUser

pure fort fighter

Taken from a guy who duels my towns real pure fort fighters whenever he can, carries around dueling gear, and gets crushed by our duelers when they duel him. I bet that he hasn't even been to a fort battle yet.

DeletedUser14006

But that is only the start of my profile, try scrolling ya dumb truck :p

What is so lame about it anyway?

It is straight to the point and very true.

DeletedUser

hey I found this lame profile on my character when I woke up this morning man was I that drunk last night/ well time for another beer

I am A Builder Ya Know I Build things.
If Builders Built Buildings Like Programmers Built Programs The first woodpecker to come along would destroy Civilization.
To start a good town you first need a good foundation.
Level ground is the best foundation of fermentation
Is my tower Ifel yet

DeletedUser24374

Just a normal guy trying to make a living...

Yes, I am a pure builder. If you want to duel me, just go for it. I won't get mad or scream bloody murder.

However,
if you lose- you should probably delete your account.

same one with a twist

DeletedUser

Inteligintiskas pijokas....

Pround member of -MWA- LT United
If worker are wearing weapon and he has bigger dueling lvl, than his. He can be attacked.

Friendly players :)
boki2

I found this profile a bit funny. But that may be because I get 2-3 duels from boki each day. (tumble)

DeletedUser

I found this one funny!
"I know what dude I am. I'm the dude
playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!"
=LOL!!

DeletedUser16628

Statistics of the town The Bloody Path All duels 19559 Duels won 16628 Duels lost 2931 Difference 13697 Passed-out opponents 5001 Passed-out members 482 Highest counting hit in a duel 375 damage (Black Max) Highest counting hit received in a duel 304 damage (Wedge Antilles) Best dueler of the town kiwigirl (1753 damage) Best dueling opponent Indiana28 (1400 damage)

5 THOUSAND KO'S=====================================================>>W-12'S BEAST

Last edited by a moderator: