Rejected Robbing banks & Criminality

Shall Robbing Banks and Criminal Elements be brought to the West?

• Yes,

Votes: 58 65.2%
  • No,

Votes: 31 34.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

nvm..
I thought this was likely the same:

Wanted
It is possible to put a bounty on another players head. Once the player is defeated in a duel the player receives the bounty. For each bounty offered a fee is paid to the system. Beat in a duel: 25% fee, killed 50% fee.
Reasons:

• More duels
  • Good new task for duels
  • Workers can defend themselves
  • The player loses money

DeletedUser

nvm..
I thought this was likely the same:

Wanted
It is possible to put a bounty on another players head. Once the player is defeated in a duel the player receives the bounty. For each bounty offered a fee is paid to the system. Beat in a duel: 25% fee, killed 50% fee.
Reasons:

• More duels
  • Good new task for duels
  • Workers can defend themselves
  • The player loses money

I withdrawed the Criminality part! Now robbing banks has nothing to do with bountys

DeletedUser

robber bank and defend it, liked it

why we not include to robber base/ camp where only accessed by a criminal

DeletedUser

One question, does the town's treasury actually lose the money stolen? and if so, there should be a limit of how much can be taken. (if not previously suggested)

But others than that, this sounds like an AWESOME idea. I beg the developers to take this into consideration, PLEASE! I need the money and I love the cool role-playing and realism to the idea.

DeletedUser

Yes the treasury loses money. No fixed-limit of money can taken, but not more than 50% can be taken. Also, while the town builds up protection, the max will go down to around 20% plus defenders bonus, so defending is fair and with full protection not much money will be taken (still the robbers will have huge profit)

DeletedUser

Right now i've been thinking in one last add to this idea: After the rob, the robbed also get a report, because it isn't cool to see your money vanish without leaving a message, and millions of people will come to Bugs forum to complain about it so:

Victims report
After the rob ends and all robbers are done traveling, the victims can receive reports

If the bank is robbed
If there was no fight and the robbers just run away you'll receive a report like that:

bankrobbed.png

If there's a fight and the robbers escape
If the defenders find the robbers during their action, and there's a defense but your town loses, you'll receive a report like that.

bankfail.png

If the rob fails and defenders win the shootout
If the bank is succesfully protected, nobody gets a report except the ones who fought the shootout. Those we'll receive a report like that:

banksuccess.png

So what do you think about that? /\

DeletedUser

i don;t want to lose money if my bank is robbed, i say just let them take the treasury! the bank is suppose to be the one place your savings can be safe

DeletedUser

i don;t want to lose money if my bank is robbed, i say just let them take the treasury! the bank is suppose to be the one place your savings can be safe

The banks do get robbed. And if them (the robbers) rob the bank, how do they know what is your money so that they don't take it. Please be a little bit more realistic here. Your deposit will absolutely be at risk.

So if you want a little bit safer, then I suggest we have something like the percent of money they can steal from each person.

For example:
After the rob, the robbers robbed 10000 from the town treasury and 5000 from members' banks. 5000 will be divided to the total number of members. Let's say 25 members. Then if divided equally, each member should lose 5000/25 = 200.
However, instead of that, we add some sort of percentage of chance so that the person A will not lose any money but the person B lose 400, the person C will not lose any money but the person D lose 400 and so on. And this percentage is randomly decided and based on luck. By luck, I don't mean in-game luck like luck of finding, but your luck as if you're lucky that day.

Aw, hope you guys understand :laugh: That's all I can think of. I just don't want to think about it the more complicated way. Because in RL, the money you deposit in doesn't necessarily need to be tangible cash, it could be cheque (check if you're American) or any other sort. And, in fact, it's not "real" money, but money that has been written on papers and documents. If anyone in here study finance then I'm sure he/she can explain it clearer. My English just sucks :razz:

DeletedUser

how about you just get 20% or 40% taken from your account, that way if it works out hat everyone loses $200 then those with $256 are crap outta luck with just $56

DeletedUser

how about you just get 20% or 40% taken from your account, that way if it works out hat everyone loses $200 then those with $256 are crap outta luck with just $56
Hmm, I just re-read it and I think fentom had covered it. So if you have any further question, please refer back to him. I'm sorry about the inappropriate suggestion.

Here we go:
2 - The reward
The money earned is about how succesful the rob was. It can vary from 1% to 50% of the targeted's town treasury plus 1% to 50% to the town member's bank account.

DeletedUser

right Louis and thanks for posting that
and also, don't forget you can always build protection for your bank, allowing less money to be robbed

Diggo11

I am totally opposed to having money taken from individual's bank account. Treasury money only imo.

DeletedUser

I can't see a reason why your money from individual account shouldn't be taken, honestly.

DeletedUser21320

I am totally opposed to having money taken from individual's bank account. Treasury money only imo.

So let's screw over the people who want to cooperate by building a town - it *is* those individuals' money, after all - and give it to the people who want to destroy things. {sarcasm alert} How can that harm the game?

Sorry about the tone, but recently, everything seems to be "let's give more advantages to those who just care about benefiting themselves at the expense of others." And those others shouldn't, in their self-righteous view, have any right to avoid their greediness.

Hi. I'm a 0MD who has the absolute right to hide from better duelers, but the unarmed people don't have a right to hide from me. ???

Status
Not open for further replies.