Rejected Robbing banks & Criminality

Shall Robbing Banks and Criminal Elements be brought to the West?

• Yes,

Votes: 58 65.2%
  • No,

Votes: 31 34.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Reason why I don't like this idea:
1) Unbalanced between low - medium - large towns.
2) Defense of a town. If you town have fort somewhere near. You are sleeping in it. You come for ~2min to your town to deposit money. If you don't know that your bank is robbed, you can't help to defend it.
3) Taken money from my own bank is not acceptable for me.
4) There is many towns which have ~50k in town treasury and there is only 1-2 people inside. They are sister towns ( I don't understand how they have so much money, but I saw it with my eyes ).
5) You can use spy to see how much money town has.
6) Would take a lot of time for InnoGames to implement it to the game.
7) Chance to take 100% of money
8) Low possibility to strike back to attackers( I mean directly, until you will be able to duel them, they already will be sleeping )
9) If I'm not a member of a town, can I attack others towns ? Sorry, if that was mentioned, I missed it.

Reasons why I like idea:
Sorry nothing here.

And one more thing. This idea really remember me others games, where you need to spend entire day, sitting near PC and clicking clicking clicking.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like the idea, but I think 100% is too high, maybe limit it too 50% and add in some more defense mechanisms, otherwise it will be too hard to defend against ;)

But other then that good work.

DeletedUser

Well presented but I will always be against robbing banks. I do not want to see my banked money or the town treasury robbed. There is already a nice chance to lose your money after dueling. If this is implemented no cash will ever be safe.

DeletedUser

I like the idea of Robbing Banks, but I think this is too hard to defend against, and really. Only the top-ranking players will be able to access the Products needed, such as Explosives.

I do appreciate how much work you put into the idea, though. :)

DeletedUser

Great idea, great detail.
Obviously needs some tweaking but totally workable.

Don't agree with comments such as "don't want my money stolen", of course you don't, but that's what happens when your bank gets robbed.

Also not being able to defend because only 2 members in town because it's a sister town or whatever, then don't only leave 2 people in town, manage your people between your towns according to circumstances, don't try and have more towns in your alliance than you have members to defend.

DeletedUser

Great idea, great detail.
Obviously needs some tweaking but totally workable.

Don't agree with comments such as "don't want my money stolen", of course you don't, but that's what happens when your bank gets robbed.

Also not being able to defend because only 2 members in town because it's a sister town or whatever, then don't only leave 2 people in town, manage your people between your towns according to circumstances, don't try and have more towns in your alliance than you have members to defend.

Yes, because it would make players have to take care! People would have to pay more attention at criminality levels, people that already robbed and during wars, and soldiers would be forced to stay in town, giving a complete new segment to the game.

DeletedUser

I don't like it at the minute un-less the money comes out of the game and not the peoples bank.

The people who would hate this idea the most would be the towns who start a-lot of fort battles because they always have money in their banks you might want to change it a-bit!

BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW?????

DeletedUser

I don't like it at the minute un-less the money comes out of the game and not the peoples bank.

The people who would hate this idea the most would be the towns who start a-lot of fort battles because they always have money in their banks you might want to change it a-bit!

BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW?????

What a strange argument.

Towns that start a lot of fort battles are quite happy to attack other people and steal their property but don't want their own towns attacked and property stolen, that's what you are saying.

Why should the money come out of the game and not the towns bank? That's the whole point, no one would bother to defend because they won't be losing anything.

I find your arguments against this idea ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What a strange argument.

Towns that start a lot of fort battles are quite happy to attack other people and steal their property but don't want their own towns attacked and property stolen, that's what you are saying.

Why should the money come out of the game and not the towns bank? That's the whole point, no one would bother to defend because they won't be losing anything.

I find your arguments against this idea ridiculous.

It is un-fair to come out of the players bank tell me anyone where can you put your money where it can be safe!!!

DeletedUser

They could implement to take out of the bank your money.

And it wouldn't be so much, a half only...

DeletedUser

I know people hasn't been posting here, so sorry for digging this out of the grave, but I'd really like to vote this Idea, so I'll make some changes and you tell me what you think, if everyone likes then I modify the first post and ask to be voted.

CHANGES

1 - Maximum money that can be robbed from the town's treasury and players is 50%
How it was before: Maximum money was 100%
Reason: Many people really will vote No if they money will be stolen, so it will be cut in half

2 - Equipment for each rob-class is retrieven from the game. When more equipments, best will be the chances.

The equipments will be:

Leader: Map; Documents; Pocket Watch
Burglar: Barbed wire; Roll with wire; Tool box
Explosives guy: Nails; Cigars; Dynamite
Gunslinger: Horn of cow; Rounds; Smuggle goods
Escape dude: Saddle; Horseshoe; Train Ticket

Before there were levels. Now when more of equipment you have, the most the chances. It's better to have 3 of each equipment than 10 of only one.

How it was before: People bought their equipment with money from $300 to $1,500
Reason: As the money won has been lowered, the prices of the equipment should be lowered, so, as in-game products are free...

3 - Experience won is money won divided by 8

How it was before: Experience was money won divided by 15
Reason: As the money won has been lowered, experience would be too. So it has to be rised again, so the experience isn't too low.

4 - To protect the bank, you can level up a new add to the bank: The safe. Each level of the safe lowers the total money that can be won and the chances of the robbers being caught.

Level 1:
Maximum Money is 35%
Level 2: Maximum Money is 25%; Soldiers receive 10% bonus of Stamina
Level 3: Maximum Money is 15%; Soldiers receive 25% bonus of Stamina

How it was before: It didn't existed
Reason: Robbers get high advantages with the equipments, soldiers didn't so this is to benefit soliders.

This turns the advantage on the defenders, but now it goes a factor that equilibrates both attacker and defenders.

5 - More money not from the Treasury or Bank, got from factor Luck. The luck of the rob has to do with the level of the shop buildings. It's the sum of all the shop buildings levels, multiplied by 2,8. This leads to a max of about 100% luck.

Medium town:
Tailor level 6, Gunsmith level 8, Store level 7
The calculation is (6+7+8) x 2,8. That is 59% of luck.

The value of this luck can (depends on the luck) be added to the total value of the rob. A hypotetical 100% luck jobs gives you a item of $7,000 let's say.
If the robbers rob a 100% luck town (Complete town) and get luck, this $7,000 value will be added to the total value of the rob, giving a plus of $1,400 for each robber. And the town doesn't loses anything.

But, with even more luck. Instead of finding the Item and getting money, you can find items of 100% luck hypothetical jobs. Like Someone's weapon.

How it was before: Luck was always 60% always gave items
Reason: This will contrabalance the fact of the Bank protection, giving more money to the robbers without affecting the town. Also it will open a way to get those Someone's weapons that we hear.

Post your opinion, If everybody likes I'll change the first post and ask for voting. Again, sorry for reviving this dead thread.

DeletedUser

I love this idea!

However, I still have a few questions for the new suggestion you've made.

- You said that a complete town give the robbers 100% luck, then how can you get "even more luck"?
- Does this luck work like jobs luck?
- And if you get an item worth $7000, then $7000 is the purchase price. So how come you add $7000 to the total value of the rob? Assuming that you got that item from the rob, you'll then sell it in the black market, thus you can't put up the price that is equal to the shop price, because no one would buy it. Therefore, I suggest 70%-80% of the value of the item; or you can lower the % value added to the rob but you can get more items.

DeletedUser

I love this idea!

However, I still have a few questions for the new suggestion you've made.

- You said that a complete town give the robbers 100% luck, then how can you get "even more luck"?
- Does this luck work like jobs luck?
- And if you get an item worth $7000, then $7000 is the purchase price. So how come you add $7000 to the total value of the rob? Assuming that you got that item from the rob, you'll then sell it in the black market, thus you can't put up the price that is equal to the shop price, because no one would buy it. Therefore, I suggest 70%-80% of the value of the item; or you can lower the % value added to the rob but you can get more items.

1-That luck is that you can find an item. Luck of finding (not in-game luck), not the factor. Because most times it would just give money.
2-The luck of finding, yes. Just that most times it just increases money
3-Yeah I really didnt thought at this. Maybe 75% of the price is OK.

DeletedUser

I don't think this will get ingame.
If you look at the comming updates..
There is something like this allready.

Status
Not open for further replies.