Votes: 78 87.6%
  • No I would not!

Votes: 11 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

How so? Small towns can still reseach and get the same benefits.

Just like small towns take longer to level up the shops. It's all very well being able to shop in other towns but to get bonuses! Smaller towns will never attract players, very few will be able to hold on to players either.

I think the clothing sets have given plenty extra bonuses by far and given the smaller towns just the lift they need to get folk building again, there is no need to take this away.

Just my opinion sjdx.

DeletedUser1105

I know it's your opinion, but I still fail to see how it is unfair to smaller towns. Yes, they will take longer to work up to these bonuses, but like you said they also take longer to build the hotel/bank/shops up already. Nobody is complaining that THAT is unfair for small towns.

Forts I agree are going to be unfair on small towns, because your going to need a large force to take and hold those when they implemented. But this addition doesn't stop any town from getting the same bonuses as anyone else. All towns will have advantages over other towns, regardless of size, because they will all choose different levels to research.

DeletedUser

Like I said. I can go to towns and buy fancy clothes but I cannot go to towns and get their bonuses.
Now if this included any dueling skills it would be madness.

Folks of bigger towns will have an even greater advantage over smaller towns.

DeletedUser1105

I am hoping to keep any duelling bonuses to a defensive one, which would benefit small towns.

In fact, you could go to another town and get thier bonuses. As long as you were a member of that town, you'd have them bonuses. It's the same for everyone. You only get the bonuses that your town has. If you leave to another town, your bonuses don't follow with you.

Diggo11

Like I said. I can go to towns and buy fancy clothes but I cannot go to towns and get their bonuses.
Nor can you go to a larger town and get their Bank or Hotel :nowink:

BTW Gem and Monkey, glad you liked my bonuses :p

Diggo11

Urgh must I?

You say Research is unfair because shoppers can't take it back to their town with them, unlike items of clothing? Well I am saying a shopper currently can't go to a town and buy their bank limit or buy their level 5 hotel, so research would simply be another example of this.

DeletedUser5046

Monkey..on te military research levels...does it keep all LPs on te first level even if te town MR (military research) is already up on higher level?

DeletedUser5046

thanks for te answer..hmm it hink its a nice idea...though i will re read again and again^^ so i wont be lost ...and just ask again if i did ..:p

hey is there such thing as 'armor' in te reserch centers?

DeletedUser1105

I have not added any armor, although the 5 points toward tactics could be taken as a kind of armor. I'm not trying to introduce new products or clothing with this idea though, I don't want to add too much and overcook it, because it's a big idea as it is.

DeletedUser1105

I want this implemented it looks amazing^^

Thanks. We still need some more research categories to bump it up. Once we have them we can look and see if it needs balancing at all to make sure we don't end up with every town going for the same levels because they far outweigh the others.

But one step at a time :)

DeletedUser

Survival Research - while not sleeping, Health and Energy will regenerate (X% per level) faster. <--- You could probably squeeze in an extra 2 hour job with this one prior to having to visit the Hotel.
Obviously, it should not be made better than a good day's rest at a Hotel.

DeletedUser1105

That's a good idea Ferocite, but it would kinda step on the toes of the extra energy premium if I had 5 levels of increasing energy research, and it may result in less money spent on premium, so I don't think innogames would go for that.

And anhlong, see the first post - it's all there.

Status
Not open for further replies.