Religion According to Me - Also Called the Holy Babble!

DeletedUser

and John, What the hell do you think "sinless" means? My goodness, how can you even ask such a newborn baby question.

sin comes from an old archery term, to "sin" meant to miss the bullseye.
our bullseye is perfection, so when we miss perfection, we sin. I hope you aren't confused by the little words i used.

DeletedUser

God had no creator, if he did, then there would be a superior to him.

God has always been, and will always be.

And i know that will brings something up, but i have the answer when you ask.

"How could that be?"

but ill let you ask it.

DeletedUser

God had no creator, if he did, then there would be a superior to him.

"How could that be?"

but ill let you ask it.

You dismiss the atheists with the false "what created" argument but have no answer when the argument is flipped on it's head. You really can't use that argument unless you understand the workings of time and dimensions. If you do, then please explain them to me as I haven't quite grasped it yet.

DeletedUser

As for all your (and now I am referring to the entire body of atheists) arguments about logic, answer this. Where did the ______ Higgs-Boson Particle come from if there is no God? What created the first matter in the Universe?
Perhaps it was always there, lying dormant?
This argument works very well for theists when argue for creationism.
They both have in common that they give no satisfactory explanation.

It says, in the Bible, that Jesus was the son of God. We don't just say "God"; we say "the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost". Now, they may all be considered just extensions of a single god, but they are most certainly separate.
The trinity is a paradox chistians have struggled with, and will keep struggling with for a long time yet.
Something about having your monotheistic cake and eating it too.

I have also posted how the Bible is CLEARLY divinely inspired, such as the prophecies of Alexander the Great, Babylon's destruction and even the prophesy of the United Nations. That is how, even though the Bible was written BY men, it was inspired, OF God.
hahahaha

You are quite clearly delusional.

Take this for example,

A boss dictates a letter to his secretary, the secretary writes all of it but the boss tell her what to write.

Who wrote the letter?
The secretary, the boss merely dictated.
Thus even supposing there was a boss at all, the secretary may still write it incorrectly.

and John, What the hell do you think "sinless" means? My goodness, how can you even ask such a newborn baby question.
A weak insult, used by someone struggling with the language as it is.
Quite ironic really.

sin comes from an old archery term, to "sin" meant to miss the bullseye.
our bullseye is perfection, so when we miss perfection, we sin. I hope you aren't confused by the little words i used.
In biblical Hebrew perhaps, but not in the English language.
I fail to see the relevance of these ramblings of yours though.

I am fascinated by your adamant delusional rambling, so please do explain.

DeletedUser

i can't stand to listen to your false theories anymore

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the answer to my question is the answer to your question

So you are saying that time began when Ipswich won the FA Cup? Well, it did for some friends of mine I suppose. :blink:

Seriously though, if you aren't capable of reasoned argument you shouldn't try it out here for the first time. Answering questions/points with questions or obscure statements does your cause no good. Like I said, the debate bores me as any longer-serving forum members will confirm to you. I just like to see reasoned argument and this topic will never see that when you are talking about faith. :cool:

DeletedUser

but i must first respond to your dormant matter theory, john.

If it was dormant for so long, how did it take action, it would have had to have something outside of that to change its stand?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

AND NOT ONE TIME IN HERE HAVE I EVER SAID THAT YOU SHOULD JUST HAVE FAITH!

you have hopped in this discussion having o idea of prior discussions when ive already stated that i hate it when religions say, "you just got to have" that is bull crap, you read the other posts in the other forums along with this one and you'll see a reasoned argument, none of you have any concept of what im saying simply because you don't want to.

DeletedUser

i can't stand to listen to your false theories anymore
You were listening?
I thought you only heard the echoes of the lies in your mind.

but i must first respond to your dormant matter theory, john.

If it was dormant for so long, how did it take action, it would have had to have something outside of that to change its stand.

It was an illustration, not a theory, but you failed to grasp that as well.

AND NOT ONE TIME IN HERE HAVE I EVER SAID THAT YOU SHOULD JUST HAVE FAITH!

you have hopped in this discussion having o idea of prior discussions when ive already stated that i hate it when religions say, "you just got to have" that is bull crap, you read the other posts in the other forums along with this one and you'll see a reasoned argument, none of you have any concept of what im saying simply because you don't want to.

Yet you have blind faith in the bible.

@Bendos: I agree.

DeletedUser

LOL. Perhaps it was already there, lying dormant?

You really don't have a clue where that particle came from. It must have come from somewhere. I don't even care if your answer is that it came from another universe, but eventually you reach a point where there was only one thing in existence, and something had to create it.

Blondie, you are wasting your time if you hope to convert them. Atheists (just like liberals) cannot be rationed with; combined, they are hopeless causes.

DeletedUser

LOL. Perhaps it was already there, lying dormant?

You really don't have a clue where that particle came from. It must have come from somewhere. I don't even care if your answer is that it came from another universe, but eventually you reach a point where there was only one thing in existence, and something had to create it.

Blondie, you are wasting your time if you hope to convert them. Atheists (just like liberals) cannot be rationed with; combined, they are hopeless causes.

Thomas, it was an illustration of the futility to say something, anything, has always been there.

I honestly don't know what to think of the origins of the first matter in our universe.
Perhaps it spontaneously appeared when one universe drifted close to another.
I do not have all the answers, and I accept that.
Perhaps one day humanity will have the answer to your question,
until then we may only speculate or choose an easy answer like religion to fill in the blanks.

I also believe the word you were looking to use was "reasoned with", not rationed.
The funny thing is of course that your claim can be flipped and carry the exact amount of validity.

DeletedUser

And you say you don't have the answers, but when we try to show them to you, you just deny it. so it's obvious you never want to know anyway

DeletedUser

I look foward to the Great day of Jehovah, and armageddon, and i wish I could be there to see the look on your face when you and every atheist in the world is proven wrong.
...and here we have it.

This very passage tells volumes about the quality of your character.

And you say you don't have the answers, but when we try to show them to you, you just deny it. so it's obvious you never want to know anyway

I accept that I do not hold all the answers.
I accept there are things I will never understand.
I accept the fact that bad things happen without a reason.
I accept that this is the only existence I will ever have.

I do not look for an easy answer to dull the harshness of reality.
I do not need a god to have purpose or a sense of morality.

I live, observe, question, and learn.

Can you say the same?