Reduce recharge time after duel KO

DeletedUser36979

Ugh. I thought we were done with this type of argument years ago. 0 mot duelling has been a prominent part of the game almost since its creation, so I honestly have no idea how you're just finding out about it now, but there is nothing you can say against it that hasn't already been said a dozen times and rebuked. It's a legitimate playstyle that manipulates a game feature so as to use it to its full potential.

Besides, any grounds non-duellers may have had on which to accuse 0 mot duellers of abusing a system that was intended as a punishment have been well and truly obliterated by the job KO exploit. I hate to mention this yet again since I sound like a broken record by now, but it's true and very much applicable.

I beg to differ... If I do a 0-mot duel, I get full money... If I do a job with 0-mot, I get nothing... that is not fair, no matter how you try to explain it. If duelling gives full reward no matter what motivation, then jobs should too.
As I mention earlier, it should be no motivation - no duel/job/build.

DeletedUser

I beg to differ... If I do a 0-mot duel, I get full money... If I do a job with 0-mot, I get nothing... that is not fair, no matter how you try to explain it. If duelling gives full reward no matter what motivation, then jobs should too.
As I mention earlier, it should be no motivation - no duel/job/build.

Your comparison is flawed on the premise that there are several jobs and EACH have their own motivation where doing one job doesn't reduce the motivation of the other, while dueling any player reduces your duel motivation, not separate for each player. Further, job motivation doesn't affect injury chance or injury severity, luck value and product drop rate just like duel motivation doesn't affect cash drop.
So a job with 0 mot DOES NOT give nothing, and duelling with 0 mot DOES NOT give full rewards, it reduces the xp.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Awww isnt it nice my topic is still going - so good a friendly debate got going without the usual orridness - BUT i will say one thing and this is in no way meant to suggest changing ANYTHING so duelers need not start crying, It seems silly to me that you can have someone with a sword or knife (melee weapon) beat someone with a gun - cos lets be fair you wouldnt get very far before the gun toting cowboy gave you an extra eyehole in ya head - Just a thought!!

DeletedUser30224

Awww isnt it nice my topic is still going - so good a friendly debate got going without the usual orridness - BUT i will say one thing and this is in no way meant to suggest changing ANYTHING so duelers need not start crying, It seems silly to me that you can have someone with a sword or knife (melee weapon) beat someone with a gun - cos lets be fair you wouldnt get very far before the gun toting cowboy gave you an extra eyehole in ya head - Just a thought!!
That has been brought to attention before by many and it never go away. I do not even give it a thought, melee weapon or ranged weapon is a weapon all the same in this game. The winner needs to be calculated somehow, and so they are treated as equals.

By the way, just a friendly notice to all: This thread has already gone to the orbit and back, if we can keep on track that would be great :) Not saying that I do not welcome activity on this forum section, but we should be consistent when our comments have nothing to do with the idea anymore.

Thank you all.

Last edited by a moderator: