Project Genesis

DeletedUser28032

(OOC: Zem, Tiger...I have no idea what you guys are still shooting at as the room is empty :huh:)

Cygnus
The bullet had caught him in his upper arm, a stray round fired as the soldiers had pulled back, the wound meaning that he had been forced to drop back and let the others go on without him.
Gingerly probing the wound; grimacing at the pain as he does so he discovers that there is no exit wound and that the bullet was still inside his arm "Oh that’s just peachy" he grumbles to himself as he turns to look at Gemini, the monitor flashing on and off over his head having caught his attention.
Getting up in order to move over to his position the sound of gunfire having now receded with the soldiers flight, Cygnus finds he is having to take cover once again as a hail of gunfire roars overhead.
Peering around the corner of the now bullet riddle partition he catches sight of Scorpius holding a gun stood over the body of Capricorn moments before he starts demanding that they send out Gem "What the hell are you doing you idiot!?" he shouts back in reply his eyes searching the room for the woman only to see no sign of her anywhere.
----------------------------------------------------
Cassie
As his eyes slowly opened Cassie couldn't help but smile at the compliment given...or at least she thought it was a compliment after the blow to the head he had just received it could just as easily been concussion...no it was compliment definitely.
Making a quick visual check of his body for any sign of bleeding, a bad sign for the both of them, and finding none she gently lifts him up apologising at the his painful protests as she did so.
With a sudden sharp intake of breath she notices his blood soaked hair "Ok Cassie calm down ...you can do this" she whispers quietly to herself before ripping the sleeve from one of the dead men and applying pressure to the wound "You've taken a blow to the back of the head its bleeding but it doesn't look too serious" she replied purposefully staring up at the ceiling as she did so "Do...do you feel any dizziness or nausea, memory lose...I mean more memory loss than before" she asked as if running through a mental check list, quietly wishing that she hadn't lost her bag with the medical supplies in it.
Looking around the room she notices that the man they had chased up here had disappeared some point after being thrown aside leaving only her and the dying man, his eyes looking increasingly glazed and his breathing ragged as he fought for breath through blood stained lips...no she was definitely on her own with this one.

DeletedUser13682

Noctua tried the best he could to listen to Cassie as she assured him his head wound wasn’t too bad. It was slightly difficult to pay attention to what she was saying, what with the fuzziness and sleepiness, but Noctua was managing. He tried answering Cassie’s question the best he could, though the answer came out in a raspy voice. “I feel a bit fuzzy, somewhat sleepy, head hurts, and my chest hurts. It’s hard to breathe.” Noctua hoped there wasn’t anything too wrong with him. He couldn’t very well help Cassie if he was injured too badly. He let out a few coughs, bits of blood were speckled on his arm. “I’m also coughing up blood,” Noctua said in that raspy voice. “Other than that, I think I’m ok, considering. Think I'll be able to move anytime soon?”

DeletedUser31931

(OOC: Well then. I'm moving on to the next room.)

As the final soldier in the room fell to Aries' bullet, he began to advance, however, thinking better of it he stopped at the door and waited for some support. There was no point of rushing into that room and dying, no.... wait for support and then kill them.

DeletedUser

"What the hell are you doing you idiot!?" Scorpius heard Cygnus call out from inside the room, Scorpius let out a short laugh, before replying;
"If you'd seen what I seen then you'd be doing the same...that woman has killed all my friends, and destroyed my life...she is going to pay. NOW SEND HER OUT OR I'M GOING TO KILL ALL OF YOU!"
He screamed the last part, making sure that they knew he wasn't kidding, not that any of them would think that.
Scorpius would quite happily kill any of them, but it was Gem that needed to die this day...or at least that was what the voice told him...

DeletedUser31931

He finally made the decision, why bother to wait for support? Then, as he made to kick the door in a thought came from nowhere "Would Demetri really approve of this violence?" Demetri? Who was Demetri? Images floated just out of view in his head, taunting him. Suddenly an image came into sharp focus, a middle aged man, wise and caring and peaceful. My father! came the sudden thought from Aries, Demetri was his father, and something had happened to him, but what had happened to him.... What had happened?